radixjournal.com/blog/2017/1/10/the-cancer-of-mankindpodcast
youtube.com/watch?v=TDIRnYBRbXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_under_the_Mongol_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Kingdoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asians.

Genghis Khan would like a word with you

They say all that like its a bad thing. I'm proud of it.

Sand niggers are in every way worse than any race other than abos, who were too incompetent to be evil.

Hey sugar tits. Got any more of that there tea?

Yeah, we are pretty great. Thanks for this pick-me-up, OP.

don't forget it shitskin

so dont fuck with us...?

Try a little harder, hunny-buns.

>all of thise thumbs ups
WOW FUCK WHITE """"""PEOPLE""""""

Sip my pure Aryan piss

>TFW they don't realize this is the price of progress

>TFW this kind of stupidity is why we're doomed

Asians must be a close second if not outright first with the mongol horde and huns.

>killed more people
Only because we had the technology to do so more efficiency. It wasn't like Africa and friends were completely peaceful before white people showed up.
>raped more women
Yeah no, gonna have to give that one to Africa
>destroyed more cultures
Not every culture needs to survive.
>stolen as much land
I like the way Molymeme puts it. There's no such thing as "theft" or "stealing" unless you also recognize "property rights", and both Africans and Native Americans quite often fought each other for land, i.e. didn't honor the concept of property rights.

Worth a listen to help explain this. radixjournal.com/blog/2017/1/10/the-cancer-of-mankindpodcast

I guess it might be true.
feelsgoodman

Apparently we haven't killed enough

Asians have killed more.

And yet, the most technologically advanced, highest economic countries, and most nourishing cultures are all white.
If liberals hate white people so much, why do they want to live in countries that are vastly white?

Our enemies: The vile alien masses, herding in our streets, attacking, extorting, robbing our people, abusing our hospitality, laying claim on our soil, have not yet even grasped what absolute and total violence on a massive scale means. They seem to think that they can intimidate us into submission by using terrorism and petty gang violence. But they forget that once us Europeans turn violent, we wipe out races, we destroy entire civilizations, we desolate continents, and we start world wars. Europeans are masters of violence. Nature has endowed us with courage, patience, resilience and a systematic mind. We will use these gifts to the fullest in the coming years. We will declare a total and radical war of destruction on those who wish us harm, and we will not stop until we have destroyed them completely.

Those who thought that Europe would fall will soon be greatly disappointed, and those who conspired to harm Europe and Europeans will soon fear for their lives. There is no place on this Earth where they can hide from us. We will hunt them down, and we will make them pay.

The liberals keep warning people about us and our plans. The liberals are like old babbling women who tell horror stories about what will happen if nationalists take over one day. And of course the liberals are right. Once we are unleashed we will open the gates of hell and summon the Furore Europagos. There is nothing more frightening in this world than the bloodlust of a nation that has suffered injustice.

We accept that there is struggle in nature, and that all biological, as well as cultural evolution is based on this constant struggle. We maintain that the highest form of social and cultural struggle is the struggle between entire civilizations. The age of competing nations is over, as nations are now regrouping and gathering under the banners of civilizations. Civilizations are superorganisms. They compete over living space and resources, and only the strongest will prevail. We maintain that the European civilization is superior to all other civilizations, and that all her needs must be met first. In order to protect her interests globally, we will call a global mobilization of the European people. For us, there is only one law – the highest law – our survival, and whatever course of action we may choose in the future, it’s sole purpose is the implementation of this law. The coming war is not going to be a moral problem; the coming war will be a mere technical problem. Once we have solved the technical problem, we will be able to wage a war of absolute destruction in all corners of the Earth as we see fit. We can take the initiative wherever, whenever and against whomever we want, and stay on the offensive until the enemy is exterminated. For us, war is the logical culmination of evolution; for us, politics is secondary to war; for us, politics is just a prelude to war. All of the great questions of our time can and will be solved through war.

Didn't the mongols kill like 40% of the world's population under a century ?
Pretty sure even our combined kills ( even WITH the intra-european kills ) don't come close at any period of History.

>written in a language invented by White people
>posted on the internet which was invented by White people

Hmmmmmmmmm......

Leaves one to wonder why people feel so safe talking shit.

Soon.

>Translation
>White people won a race that no one not even them knew they were running; and that race was world domination

Literally every race has committed rape, genocide and conquering ie: Ottomans and Mongols. White people just ended up being the best at it, and now I'm called a monster for something that every civilization thought was awesome at some point.

My theory is that Marxists changed the bourgeoisie to white people because everyone is pretty much middle class now.

>yet they keep fucking with us

Just like a nigger to keep touching a hot stove.

HONKEYS BTFO

i love this pepe

*whips out 401k*

Laughs.

What about the Asians?

invented everything, kicked everybody ass. jealously hated.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDIRnYBRbXw

>20,000-30,000 civilians were eaten

It's from Kai Murros, he's finnish.

Didn't the Mongolians kill off like 30% of the world's population or some shit?

I bet a nigger wrote this

>Literally split the atom to destroy people in places we already burned to the ground.
>people still want to fuck with whites
why?

yeah, that was before everybody got there shit together, and what is left of them now?

Asians (including mid east) did worse on a larger scale. South Americans did way worse on a smaller scale, in terms of torturing and subjugating neighboring tribes. Africans and North Americans didn't have recorded history so we won't know, they weren't too organized anyway so I doubt very big things happened.

Europeans always, in just about every single instance of imperialism and colonization, made the mistake of trying to bring their subjects up to their level (civilized them). We should have just made mountains of skulls like the damn Mongols or ripped out the hearts of our enemy's children in public display like the Aztecs and Mayans.

Asians top us by far

They hate us cause they ain't us

>Literally anyone can post anything there
>HURR CHECK MATE WHITE PPL XDDDD
End thyself.

They left out "The most successful race the world has ever known"

So bringing industry, medicine and civilization to the tribal dirt-shitters who were too stupid to figure it out themselves is somehow a bad thing? Also invasion, conquest and land stealing has been happening in every corner of the earth since humans learned how to make pointy sticks, only whites were one of the few races developed enough to do it on a global scale.

better not push us then, you won't like us when we're'are hungary

Genghis Khan's genes in like 1/10 people.

It's funny because actually Muslims did all the bad shit way better than whites did (they didn't invent anything though unlike whites, they just stole everything from Pajeet)

I can roll with that.

We seem pretty badass. Don't fuck with us, right?

>The Happy Time Friends

Literally the second gayest thing I saw today.

i agree. so why on earth do the shitskins want to live near us?

they should have built a wall years ago

agreed

the japs are preddy cool though, maybe we can spare them, minus their lefties

i guess thats pretty cool.

what are muslims who literally have whole societies built on rape and murder even today.

>people read this shit and be like "hey i got an idea lets go fuck with whites."
Are you fucking insane?

>we hate it
>you're evil
>plz let us in tho
nogin jogin

That is kinda master form of cucking.

Honestly? I'm proud of that definition.
*sips tea*

This.

>white people are the most evil, violent, race of humans in existence
>literally every other race wants to live with us

Something doesn't add up.

basically the scholarly consensus on the violence of pre-literate peoples is that they had violence levels that make detroit look like a daycare.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_under_the_Mongol_Empire
"It has been calculated that approximately 5% of the world's population were killed during Turco-Mongol invasions or in their immediate aftermath. If these calculations are accurate, this would make the events the hitherto deadliest acts of mass killings in human history."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Kingdoms

>Well?

Stop being a poor excuse for a sentient life form you weak faggot. It's because of white when we get invaded by aliens we'll have a fighting chance because they sure as shit aren't gonna fall for your backwards ass liberal views on life you fucking nigger.

>laughs in White

>literally every other race wants to live with us

Apparently not. They are just using us. And we are letting them because muh empathy and hymin rights. We need to be more cold blooded like Asians.