Australian forced to go to China

Help me. My parents are forcing me to go to China. I'm feeling sad and scared as fuck right now. My parents are sending me to china to live wih my grandparents for a while because they said chinese who are born in the west are dumbed down and "cucked" by western upbringing(I took some liberties to convey their tone of speech)

I dont want to fucking do this. Im going to die if i go. Help me. What can i do now?

how old are you? underage b&

Take your parents too you disgusting rice nigger

Im 22 working in a dead end job at an electronics store with no uni degree. I live with my parents, rent free

rice nigger fuck off and dont come back, if you die its only good for our nation

post a bunch of anti-CCP stuff on normiebook and twitter and join Falun Gong, then say that you'll get put in prison or something if you go.

dont go to china, its full and nobody wants you there. plz just stay in australia and get lynched by angry whites

Keep running away and claim abuse until you get protective custody from Cuckstrailia

Nooooooooooooo
we need the chinese

Do not dishonor famiry

Shit, sounds like you're already in China.

>Im 22 working in a dead end job at an electronics store with no uni degree. I live with my parents, rent free

Ah, that's the reason.

You're fucked cunt, the only thing Chinese hate more than foreigners in China are chinks who are Western raised.

They're forcing me. They guilt trip me by saying "youre not doing anything with your life here" they want me to go to china because i nees to "wise up" rough translation and and learn to "compete" (google translation of 竞争)
What does 竞争 mean? It sounds like more than just what google is telling me

Made me laugh

Dont be a fucking faggot china now is america 20 years ago you can make it

What a shitty country

Tell me why western chinese are hated so much so i can use the argument to convince my parents

When they drop you off at the airport, hitch a plane to Bangkok and fuck trannies for a few weeks.
Your grandma won't miss ya.

You'll be eating a lot of hot dogs, but not what you're used to.

Should've studied harder in school faggot

You're an adult. They can't make you do shit. Just move out and tell them to do one, you cuck. Are you sure they aren't just hinting that they want you out of the house?

Simple, most mainlanders think Chinese who grew up outside of China are spoiled and have no respect for their own culture

They're telling you that even the shabbiest flat you'd see in the city is luxurious in China (aside from the hotels ofc).

Haha very funny. My parents want me to stay a minimum of 3 months. Thats nearly 100 days

Fuck off were full

Your parents don't love you. I'm sorry OP.

Start paying them rent. Or better yet, start looking for other places to stay, do a stint in the homeless shelter if you have to, it's safer than China.

This, China may forbade you entry. You can also make a fuss and get put on the no-fly list, just have a panic attack.

Would you rather be culturally Chinese or a limp-wristed, cosmopolitanized, Greens-Voting, safe-schools supporting modern Australian pussy? I wish I had a real culture to be sent to. Fuck you user this might be good for you.

Alternatively, this is sound advice. Your parents won't send you there if they know your organs will be harvested and on the black market within a week. Or maybe they would. How much do you disappoint and disgust them?

Enjoy the cultural enrichment OP.

Go homeless you pussy that'll show em

Trust me if they wanted me out they wouldnt even hint it

Purposely get kicked off the flight?

Tell literally anyone at the airport that you have a bomb.....

>Chinese
>Culture

>They guilt trip me by saying "youre not doing anything with your life here"

Seriously, you have a job. There are boomerangs in the west who can't even get a job, hold onto what you have. The Chinese experience will not improve your employment chances.

>Working full time
>Still living with parents

For fucks sake harden up you slant eyed fuck, if you are earning more than $500/week you should already be living in your own place, I earn $420/week and I share rent a three bedroom house, pay for split bills, feed myself and put money away each week.

I thought you asian cunts are supposed to be smart or something!

You are a gook, you will fit right in

The big cities of China are all right, you will have to learn Chinese though

You're 22 you fucking cunt you can refuse

He's being smart though. He doesn't have to pay his rents, after all.

If you don't already live in China then why are you posting from a Chinese flag?

>most powerful race in the world

China isn't culturally Chinese anymore, not after the cultural revolution. OP's family need to send him to Taiwan for Chinese culture. FUCK, even JAPAN would be a better choice, Japanese people descended from Han Chinese after all.

Wait you're actually Chinese?

Fuck off, good riddance

Im working part time so 20 hours. Its not enough to move out as a sydneysider. I kust play video games on my days off. I know it sounds bad but i hate putting in effort and have failed every tafe course ive applied.

wtf u gonna do here. run some food shop? whats the point. u wont fit in. im saving u trouble, trust me. youll be like the worthless english teachers here who end up failures at 40 yrs old.

Your parents are right, however they should also accompany you, and preferably never come back.

>I know it sounds bad but i hate putting in effort and have failed every tafe course ive applied.

So in other words you're a drain on the system

>do the right thing and fuck off back to where you belong.

Proof Asians are only in the west to colonize it.

Get out and stay out!

>Canadian knows about Chinese culture
hahahaha

I do get what you mean though. Fucking Mao killed everything in the name of efficiency and autism. Modern Chinese culture is more like an advanced form of general industrial culture with faint Chinese undertones. If OP really wants the Chinese experience he should run a business which cuts every possible corner by day and watch the Fast & Furious movies by night.

It's not my goddamn call anymore. I dont have enough money to move out.
What does my parent mean by 竞争. They said i need to 竞争.

Fuck off and stay there. I hate chinks, they are not "based" they belong in asia.

Do want you want instead.

Kek. You can keep the worthless english teachers. They were failures before they went to China.

>asking us what Chinese means
m8 wtf r u doin? please don't tell me you weren't raised bilingual. jesus christ.

Good fuck off cunt

It means "stop being a virgin loser"

I was an exchange student in China, but white. Want to ask anything about living in the developing world?

>gook
>australian

Pic one you fucking slant

Well, i have motivation problems. I used to take anti depressants but that just made me not give a fuck about anything.

My grandparents are located in Tonghe subdistrict, baiyun district, guangzhou. Is it livable?

Didn't you make this exact same thread yesterday?

Im australian. I sang advance australia fair everyweek during school

I don't see any yellow people in this picture.

"Westernized" asians are the worst. I thought they used to be okay until I realized most of the newer generations are fully onboard the anti-white marxist train.

You made this thread already on int.
What made you go even lower and coming here ?
You should try every other board first even /an/ and /out/ before coming to the worst board on Sup Forums.

>guangzhou
Enjoy the nogs and dog dishes.

>rice nigger fuck off and dont come back, if you die its only good for our nation
kek

Pol has people who understand other cultures and are more likely to be well travelled and they have posters from all over the world.

Tell them "if you love China so much then fuck off back to there, I'm Australian, cunt"

My grandparents left Norway to come to Australia and in doing so they were no longer Norwegian, they became Australian

If you're going to leave your country for another one, don't fucking bitch that the new country isn't your old one

Well, you need a visa to go to China, since I assume you're an Aussie citizen. You can sabotage your visa application by either writing false details or making yourself unapprovable.

Guangzhou is much more livable than most cities. Pollution is going to be rough as with most cities. They're not going to shit in the street and you can get food with cheese.

What city do your relatives live in? Also how's your Mandarin, fuckboi? Prepare for a future of every person you'll ever meet talking shit to you because you're Chinese but you suck ass at Mandarin. It happens to even the southerners so I don't expect you to get away with it.

Also, 竞争 just means to compete, or competition. they're saying you're an herbivore man with no drive. you're 22 and not looking likely to actually have grandchildren so it's only natural.

I find that hard to believe.
Is this your very first time here ?
Its an echo chamber for bored fat Nazi wannabees under the age of 20 who think they are winning anything other than nothing.
Cmon

reported to Orban
see you in Syria

>scared as fuck
>to live with grandparents

>being this beta

wew lad, nut up

I can only speak cantonese, even so its quite broken. I know very little mandarin. my parents told me to learn chinese before going. They said ill be going after summer because summer is too hot and humid

Sorry its Tonghe subdistrict, baiyun district, guangzhou. Is it a hole?

So I take it you'll also be in Syria ?
If you want to see me that is
Bring a fur coat

it means to like "do better than the other rats in the race". like youre all fucked so you have to work hard to be less fucked

I absolutely do not want to be a salaryman

Sorry didn't see Guangzhou ain't bad. It's pretty western as far as China goes.
Better than nothing. I wouldn't worry about moving to China too much if I were you since you're being sent to a pretty good city. there's gonna be some pollution and some street shitting but otherwise it's livable. I suggest you learn Chinese characters asap and try and network with Chinese people in Australia before you go so you can practice. you'll want to know basic Mandarin because lots of people from all over China live in Guangzhou but you may as well raise your Cantonese proficiency as much as you can.

Chink, go unfuck your fatherland. Fucking dog eating shit head gook.

>>nongmin

Yeah I'll be seeing you in syria from 30,000 feet. You'll be vaporized before you see me though.

Good lord, OP. Grow the fuck up.

It's your own fault you're in this situation. If you really don't want to go to China you know exactly what you have to do to avoid going: ask for more hours, get another (or a better job) and move the fuck out. Hell, take a risk and either apply to a uni or get a job outside of Sydney.

Christ, take some responsibility for your fucking self.

You and your family should all fuck off back to China

This country really needs to remove dim sum

lol fucking loser go get a shitty apartment instead of letting your folks control your life like a fucking child

>network with Chinese people in Australia before you go so you can practice.
How do i do this? Im serious. Wont they ignore me because my mandarin is so shit? Also im not rich.

Join the Cobra Kai dojo

You're a chinese person born in Australia.

You will never be considered Australian by anyone outside of Cuckbourne

go to your local uni where they are trying desperately to learn english. Alternatively get a sucky sucky from the local massage parlor

>go to your local uni where they are trying desperately to learn english.
I seriously dont know how to do this. Also arent they content to just speak mandarin?

harden the fuck up m8

You're not even Australian, you're a chinaman & you're going back to China where you belong... be happy user, you can stop larping now.

Can I live with you parents free? I'm a hispanic girl.

m8 i can't cure autism
They need minimum english to pass the course if they're not rich. They'll be poorcunts just like you

You should embrace your opportunity to return to your people.

You're not wanted in Australia, why would you want to remain living around people that despise your kind?

Nigger I'm not Australian so I don't know what the deal is there, but if your English is good and you want to learn Chinese can't you just go on qq and look for English groups or check your local area for Chinese classes? Just try and find some ESL Chinese and you can help each other practice or something. Mandarin is a lot easier than Cantonese, and you can practice reading an writing by yourself.
This kind of shit takes effort though so if you really didn't want to go you could just expend this energy in getting ahead in life and not go to China instead.
No. There's a lot of people in China studying English for the purpose of studying or living abroad. There are countless Chinese university students on exchange programs in China. Of you offer to hang out with them they'll almost certainly be very happy.

Probs means fight for what u want?

I was from Hong Kong, I came here as a child, my parents decided to leave HK before the switch of flags in 1997. I think I remember watching the 1989 incident unfold on live TV...

Modern PRC doesn't even know how to read traditional Chinese!

>There are countless Chinese university students on exchange programs in China.
Meant to say Australia, mb.