"Go fuck yourself" Possibly the worst comic response ever no creativity no kill em with comedy comeback just a buthurt...

"Go fuck yourself" Possibly the worst comic response ever no creativity no kill em with comedy comeback just a buthurt blackie holy shit he took milos bait and looked pathetic
youtu.be/3cDLflyQ8TA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14ECj4OcCC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former cuck here. This is fucking hilarious watching blacks crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guys fuck our wives.

wut

What the fuck are you saying newfag?

He's an idiot, can't argue a point but prepared to chimp out over it.

Wtf.

What time is this "go fuck yourself" at?

Did you exoect anything else from this fuck? He is a failure. Sad.

>show gets cancelled fast as fuck
>thinks he can just talk shit

How long will bill maher carry these token blacks? Jesus he's like a plantation owner trying to teach them how to act

to be fair, milo was attacking him on a personal level first so him saying "go fuck yourself" isn't that bad.

oh shit, kek CONFIRMS

What a daring synthesis.

It's a niggers try to step on homosexuals thread

You get mad, you lose. Milo fucked up, and the mulato could have dunked on him by keeping his cool and coming back with something pithy, but he chose to be an aggressive nigger instead.

MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS

Did that 'spy' guy do anything substantial or was he just a pencil pusher?

eh. i don't fault him for it though. If someone said that to me, my response would probably be the same. don't see how that's "chimping out". if someone said those words to you, I'd call you a cuck for not defending yourself

>All these faggots not appreciating this bold reversal of the pasto
Bravo user

Milo seems to have forgotten that it's fags who rape kids.

Shut up you meme spouting fuck

this is why we need to build a wall.

Milo succeed in bringing them down to his level of shit-talking.

HAHAH BLUCKS BTFO!

Milofags got triggered

nigga my shades add +10 intellect mofukka

fucking kek

Epstein is a great guy trial. Kiss of putin youtube video. Either those three guys are queers. You're in the closet. Or they're all pedophilic homophobes. The fuck else have you been wrong about, tit-nose?

>does a minute long attack on him being gay
>hey bill these guys are idiots
>F-FUCK YOU

but that was stupid

it was pretty spicy

Well meme'd my friend

After watching that and listening to the bluest pilled crowd ever clap for everything magic niggers said I now am ready for war with liberals. They are hopeless.

kek'd

Around 4:08 Milo calls them stupid for no apparent reason, 4:23 house nigga tells him to go fuck himself.

>We need to let in refugees and muslims
>if you're not American your opinion doesn't matter
really makes me think

House nigga lmfao

*wink*

Hue

the cia guy is cia, i wouldn't call him stupid but he's still on their payroll and has a clear interest in playing up cia ideas about trump being a russian agent, etc

it's a deep state vs trump thing, if cia gets blown open like the state department just did, it is probably gonna go bad for a lot of them if the so-called insiders are to be believed. so i dont blame cia black for sticking to the letter, i don't think that makes him stupid

larry wilmore is an untalented hack from the daily show, just like the other untalented hacks. jon stewart and stephen colbert were the only real "stars" there in that they occasionally had funny delivery, but as soon as comedy central tried to turn the daily show into their version of SNL where you take all the meh actors and try to develop them like will ferrel and steve carell then we had to deal with current year man and larry wilmore and probably at least one other failure (i guess trevor noah counts)

larry wilmore is complete garbage and has no room to tell anyone to fuck off.

He calls them stupid because navy nigger was calling him sexually confused.

Well meme'd, hombre

Well meme'd friend

All they do is complain about these emails getting hacked by "Russians" (I've yet to see evidence of Russian involvement) and never about what is contained in these emails.

Fpbp

Pro-tip: the CIA is working both sides of the coin, as they always have. Pieczenik and Steele are just as much on board with CIA objectives as Maher's guest.

Only way to take down America is to get Americans to fight each other. You've got half the people who still believe in politics in this country gobbling the Russian narrative from SNL / late shows / cable news / etc. The other half of the blue pilled are gobbling up Pieczenik / Jones type cocks with agitprop like Milo.

We're moving into the final stages before they go for bringing down the hammer.

Day of the rope can't be normie versus normie. Has to be normie versus both sides of the CIA's coin or kiss the future of mankind goodbye forever.

So who won the overall panel? was the whole show just them talking over each other and the retard crowd cheering on the niggers?

though my hypothosis of deductions based on the deep neural analysis of my congnitive capabilites i whole heartedly believe that the caucasion subject across from me is a sheer faggot

now i say unto thee passeth the nectar of the drape vine my fellow negroid

>BLEACHED black opens mouth
>WOOOOOH *claps*
What the fuck america

This is really blatant pandering, which should be recognized regardless of one's political persuasions.

But he just said he was disturbed. It could be that Milo is a straight dude who thinks he is gay and sucks cock to fullfill his need to be homosexual, just like a gay man might fuck a woman for 20 years just to prove to himself he is straight, all the while lusting for side dick action. People are fucked.

You can't bring Russian hackers to court and the files are classified, so there is no evidence they will be able to provide besides a Russian IP address, which could easily be a proxy. If anything the russian hackers are doing us a favor by pointing out how weak private sector security is. Using fucking Gmail for DNC work should have been a breech of protocol from the start. Any large organization will have their own Intranet and email system that is not as easily breached.

Spy-kang's point about having 300 people in a command center co-ordinating the hack is pure bullshit. This could have easily been done by a script-kiddy, and the contents were crowd source reviewed for dirt.

>"you can go fuck yourself"
african-american humour at its height

Kek

Mr.Wang this is an English-language website.
Perhaps you would be more at home behind the great firewall?

My shit is blacker than this mulatto

thats how it always is

>point about having 300 people in a command center
Coordinating the dissemination of related emails not the hack. They refuse to admit that it was weaponized autism.

So we got a fag jew, a cokehead jew, a neocon jew slave, a deepstate token jew owned nigger, and a fag nigger.
lol what a fucking kike circus

milo came across shit

wear a fucking suit, talk like a normal person, stick to statistics, don't insult everyone like a fuckhead, and he'd be fine

instead he dresses like a fag and talks like a fag and boasts about black boyfriends while insulting people who havent done anything to deserve it

"He called me stupid I'll just tell him to go fuck himself that'll make me seem smart"

Niggers shall Nig

>who havent done anything to deserve it
Hey now, that goes a bit far.

I think you spoke too soon newfag lurk moararrrrrehdoljihvbcvxzvb

Is it wrong to point out my own trips?

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Never be a cuck.
Kill the Niggers Day of Rope now!

That's why it's so funny that hes being what he is. He's a salf hating gay trying to fit in and find fullfillment by labeling himsel alt right and being against people more gay than him and trans.

He is trapped in his own duality and even if some of his arguments may be sound, his existance and persona should be enough to discredit everything he says.

fuck larry wilmore but just calling 3 people stupid without actually making an argument just comes across as douchey and unintelligent, and opened himself up for the same.

milo's an idiot more focused on celebrity than credibility, which will lose him both in the long run.

>777
Kek is proud of you buddy

fpbp
but in all seriousness we still can't let you guys through the border.

I agree, I guess, (I'll take your word for it because I haven't watched it), but debating is difficult, especially when it's a race to who can pander the hardest, where the right-wing guest can never win because someone like Larry only has to say, "Fuck you," and he wins the argument.

just so long you're not a complete faggot about it

He's a punching bag for the left

They were visibly upset

Pretty much. Maher made some decent points, and Milo was constantly on point, but the other panelists focused on him. Why is Larry Whilmore even considered a worthy opinion. Fucking hell, watching the clip shows everyone being jackasses, but its the other panelists that make themselves look like fools. Also with Maher cutting off right when Milo was going to respond is dirty.

>start mass deporting Mexicans
>Mexican memes get 10 times better
Trump is literally making Mexico great again

larry wilmore being black had nothing to do with it. yiannopolous knew he was in front of a hostile audience, he knew the other guests would be hostile, he's used to that, it's his job.

and he's actually a competent TV debater but he lets his retarded shtick ruin that. all he had to do was stick to facts and statistics, but that wouldnt give him as much attention as whacky outfits, insults, and insane faggotry.

i hate milo but these niggers are retarded and have no arguments

He did use statistics, and then was shouted down by the other panelists because statistics are racist. "wear a suit, talk like a normal person etc" Fuck off, those factors have nothing to do with what he speaks.

Larry Wilmore is gay

Welcome to Talk Shows. They don't care for actual discussion.

newfag cant newfag

they probably hate fucked each other back stage. although Larry is not very sexy.

faggot

Lol

Nigger nigs

Liberal applaud

These niggers were fucking stupid. The butthurt on their faces was just too obvious, and the only point they can make is "I'm a minority so you should respect me".

Say what you will, Milo won.

he didnt stick to facts or statistics, kept reverting to shock and insults and how gay he is. he was never going to win the argument that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=14ECj4OcCC0

I think you may be upset that your faggy fascist hero got smacked down by someone with a little sense who isn't your typical dumb triggered liberal but an actual man that doesn't take shit from fucking morons aka this british faggot you seem to have a crush on

BRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPP

>Are you American? Fuck off.
*wild applause*
Why can't you say the same thing about immigrants?

>post this three times
>mo replies the first two times, got scolded for "promoting cuckolding" the second
>mexican intellectual gets a trump wall of replies

he did that occasionally for humor, and it was funny taking jabs at himself. How is citing statistic evidence reverting to shock humor? Playing the "muh faggorty card" is wrong, that is true, but you need to listen to the subtance of what is said, he's mocking the other panelists because that is their only real leverage. Milo is a faggot, and the other panelists portrayed themselves as emotionally childish and incompetent

Sup Forums loves to talk about triggered snowflakes but some outspoken fag goes on maher and there are now seven threads trying to reaffirm to one another that he didn't get completely humiliated, you seem pretty triggered friend

He was never going to win the argument regardless. Facts and the truth don't mean shit on talk shows, especially when you're in opposition to the audience.

I agree that he could have done a lot better, but at least the crowd will remember him unlike someone who would just sit there and quote numbers off. It's entertainment first here.