The rich are prepping, are you???

archive.is/DsyvZ

>Tim Chang, a forty-four-year-old managing director at Mayfield Fund, a venture-capital firm, told me, “There’s a bunch of us in the Valley. We meet up and have these financial-hacking dinners and talk about backup plans people are doing. It runs the gamut from a lot of people stocking up on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, to figuring out how to get second passports if they need it, to having vacation homes in other countries that could be escape havens.” He said, “I’ll be candid: I’m stockpiling now on real estate to generate passive income but also to have havens to go to.” He and his wife, who is in technology, keep a set of bags packed for themselves and their four-year-old daughter. He told me, “I kind of have this terror scenario: ‘Oh, my God, if there is a civil war or a giant earthquake that cleaves off part of California, we want to be ready.’ ”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cleaves off part of California

This dipshit will die in the first day.

>buy up real estate during the biggest real estate bubble in human history
he's not going to be rich for long

I hope the Kiwis slaughter all these rich fucks running to their island and steal all their shit.

They can run but cant hide

So we go Negen on these cunts and take their shit?

>mentions he diversifies internationally

sounds like youre gonna be bad at reading forever

You better, if the West collapses every rich fuck is coming to take all your land. Kill them.

Yep. Got some special rounds saved up just for the kikes.

What are the special rounds?

cryptocurrencies are fucking useless and if shtf how the fuck are you going to use them without electricity. real estate, sure.

you realistically need:
>food
>guns
>shelter
>medical knowledge

escape havens. second passports. these people will die asap

>implying international real estate is any better

Right. I think I may go out of my way to kill them, even, since they probably had something to do with shit hitting the fan in the first place.

Any realistic "worst scenario" economic collapse would be something akin to what occurred in Russia in the 90s.

Anything greater than that will have been by something global in scale and thus not something you'd be able to run from. e.g. Carrington Event

The rich have always been preping fool. Its what you do when you have extra money. The poor dont need to prep.

1. they cant afford to

2. theyre the ones the rich are preping to fight, poor just get in groups and go after the rich.

/The absolute madcck/ edition
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKERSS

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

killing them even isn't hard silicon valley is a huge tinderbox because of the stupid laws against trimming trees here

5 guys with lighters could destroy most of it

Not guna tell you my raifu rounds

Its hilarious the amount of people that dont understand this.

Zyklon Ben.

there are various tiers of shtf.

this fags shooting phillips heads. To retarted to understand hollow points huh fuk

I was bragging about buying struggle rice and struggle beans on pol a year and a half ago. Get on my level you fucking blind stupid pussy faggots

>no funs detected

>City folks preparing for SHTF scenarios by purchasing lots and lots of things
>Not by training or educating themselves

Wow, I'm sure they'll survive

>becoming so obsessed by wealth and status that the fear of losing any of it turns into a full blown paranoia, where you're too scared to even leave the house, out of fear of some apocalypse that at best will never happen, and at worst will be caused by the very way of thinking you employ to try and prevent it

Is this irony or what?

If you give a shit about this stuff youll read about what happened in bosnia. A survivor did an AMA on it. gave good advice. long story short you need a gun thats gonna have common ammo for your area and a group.

>only now preparing

what the fuck have these "super-rich people" even been fucking doing all this time then?

>not wanting to take part in the glorious civil war and fight in your state's militia

Good luck farming and eating bitcoins.

Yes they are all buying up land in NZ.

What are they going to enslave Kiwis when the SHTF or something?

Do they think Kiwis don't know that they ruined Europe and America?
Do they really think they are welcome here? Also they all buy land rurally and I can tell you the Kiwis that live rural aren't like the beta male cucks in the cities.

I've read the same story/Q&A this guy posted.

What I got out of this was to have guns, yes, but first and foremost, to have friends and relatives close by who you can rely on. Best case scenario is to be close friends with multiple people/families in your immediate neighborhood, and for all of you to be armed.

One gun isn't much use against a mob, especially if even one person in that mob has a gun.

A group of 10+ men and their families who have multiple longarms is not something that gets fucked with unless the main body of a literal invading army rolls directly through.

Thats some big penetration you have there