FBI: White Supremacist Says He Planned to Kill Jews ‘In the Spirit of Dylann Roof’

FBI: White Supremacist Says He Planned to Kill Jews ‘In the Spirit of Dylann Roof’

What does pol think

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/02/16/fbi-white-felon-bought-gun-for-dylan-roof-style-attack.html
sheriff.horrycounty.org/Detention/DailyBookingsandReleases.aspx
scribd.com/document/339529186/Benjamin-McDowell-Affidavit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that fat fuck isn't even white and Dylann Roof didn't target Jews.

He isn't white for starters

He looks like a downy to me, fbi entrapment

This is like when they said George Zimmerman was white just to go out of their way to blame white people.

Obviously a Sup Forumsack

>white supremacist
>isn't even white

really triggers those neurons

What is his last name? Rodriguez?

Indifferent.

He actually does look like he's at least 1/2 downy and 1/4 Mexican.

>story from associated press
foxnews.com/us/2017/02/16/fbi-white-felon-bought-gun-for-dylan-roof-style-attack.html

Read all about it lol. Somehow we are supposed to believe that this is real?

A .40 glock pistol roof attack? lol

Holy shit he looks like Pepe

Look at the eyes

watcha doin rabbi

Authorities began investigating McDowell in December after he threatened a synagogue on Facebook. Horry County Police had kept track of McDowell since his release from prison on felony burglary charges a few years ago because he made connections with white supremacists while behind bars, according to the affidavit.

oh just building the narrative.

does this sound like a mentally capable person even by pollack standards

"All they wanne (sic) do is stay loaded on drugs the Jews put here to destroy white man and they feast on the drugs. they should be Feasting on the enemy that stole their Heritage and their bloodline and trying to run us off of this Earth," McDowell wrote. "if you ain't got the heart to fight for Yahweh like dylann roof did, you need to shut the f--- up."

He's got to be mixed

>implying the Feds aren't watching literally all of us

>when stormtards leave the basement

hmmm, take a lookie here

sheriff.horrycounty.org/Detention/DailyBookingsandReleases.aspx

>Benjamin McDowell, 29, was arrested in Myrtle Beach shortly after buying the .40-caliber Glock and ammunition for $109 from the agent who picked him up at his mother's house, then took him to his grandfather's house to get the money.

Polack for sure

Funny how they go out of their way to say "white" but doing the same for a black guy is unacceptable.

Trump is right, they're the enemies of the American people. We definitely elected the right guy. I love where we're headed.

has anyone noticed anything odd about his charges yet.

hmmmmm...

maybe hes a mental incompetent so they aren't charging him but need a white supremacist story?

this is the associated press, the guys that gave us national guard deportations

Checked. You're fucking right he does

said he needed his moms keys and gpaws money to buy gun. Def Sup Forums def set up by FBI for media story.

He's a prime example of the finest anglo aryan genes.

They should kill obesity.

He wasn't gonna do shit. He was too retarded

JEWS DID THIS.

this

>planned
Did the dumbass reveal his power level while staging the happening?
Why do people have to brag about their shit. Be be like Shia LaBeouf and just do it.

>White

the plot thickens

scribd.com/document/339529186/Benjamin-McDowell-Affidavit

Read that shit, this guy is a mental retard at worst and a schizo at best.

Yet they are acting like its the catch of the century to get a mentally disabled person.

My sidess....

>63% face

Just your average stormfaggot.

For sane Sup Forums users, see hwndu cast

For the lazy, the quote that began this investigation was this message to a synagogue:

'i love love to act what you think'

lolz. now thatsa meme!

someone pepeize him please

they do this all the time. Back in October it was
>Right-Wing 'Crusaders' Militia Group Plotted Terror Attack

lol way to try to shut down a dissection of an AP news story.

are you a jew, a fed, or a foreigner?

providing information on this dangerous white supremacist seems to make me a white supremacist lolz

full quote by the way:

"Dylann
roof
did what these tattoos wearing so badass is supposed to
be
doing they
don t
give f*** about their white race. All they wanne do is stay loaded
on
drugs the Jews
put
here to destory white man and they feast
on
the drugs. they should
be
Feasting on the enemy that stole their Heritage and their bloodline and trying to run us
off
of
this Earth you can post pictures
off******
Viking and swords all the s*** you want to post
if
you
ain t
got the heart to fight for Yahweh like dylann
roof
did you need to shut the f******up · damn right
I m
pissed
off
when I see a f******white young and disable beat him to death before f******n****** and white people running:their f******mouth not doing nothing damn right
I m
pissed
off .

way to misquote that end part AP! well done, my trust in you is restored.

i am a white supremacist too cuz i hate seeing white people hurt obviously.

im a real bad hombre. doesnt even catch trump joking. lol

it appears this mental giant was pissed about the torture of the white guy by the those black people on facebook.

kek where do these dumbfucks come from?

he's a poltard

stop

it gets better, must be hard to do real work at the FBI

On January 12, 2017, MCDOWELL met an
FBI
Undercover Employee (UCE) who MCDOWELL believed handled problems for the Aryan Nations (AN)

this titan of thinking was used by the Aryan Nations. lololololol

this is entrapment of a mentally deficient person who they goaded into a news story.

notice that this is being driven by and FBI agent out of DC.

makes your noodle tickle.

this guy is such a badass that the undercover officer asks him to stop smoking his ONE marijuana cigarette and he complies.

shit. this guy lives with his mom, barely has money for weed, couldnt buy a gun anywhere else for a 109 dollars let alone buy one with his criminal record, finds some guys who are 'cool' that goad him on, then they arrest him in a parking lot in a big bust.

they did all this cuz arresting him for violating his parole with marijuana wouldnt make shit for the news.

manufactured controversy

Oh fuk! Does that mean I'm a white supremacist too? I hate seeing white people hurt and killed.... wtf I should teach myself a lesson about white privilege

this guys is a classic virgin loser who doesnt have an IQ over 80 that has gone to jail numerous times and lives with his mom.

only a jew would think this is a hate crime as it appears he really hated black people for their attacks on whites.

they try to paint him out like an Aryan Nations enforcer that kills people.

the guy couldnt figure out how to do robbery MULTIPLE times let alone be some kind of efficient gang member.

but hes white and muh anti semitism. all the while ms13 is recruiting in elementary schools.

good work FBI if youre reading. way to protect americans from this vicious threat.

its like how the simpsons make fun of you for investigating aliens instead of illegal arms shipments.

Definitely a Right-Wing Pol member.

Us lefties on pol don't go full retard like that.

>white

yup antifa are just the shit. no chimp outs there.

>actually attack innocents. actually almost kill them. destroy property.

nothing to see there commie friend.

hey rabbi watcha doin?

hahahAHAHAHAAA good ol' simpsons haha fuck man I swear these cops legit don't want to stop crime solely because their jobs rest on it somewhat

Enjoy jail you fat faggot.

Average Sup Forumsack

He looks like he has downs syndrome

Otherwise known as a "mongoloid idiot"

>Planned to
We precog now.

Dylann said jews could be white if we destroyed their identity as jews.