What are your thoughts on women receiving combat roles in the military?

What are your thoughts on women receiving combat roles in the military?

we must be absolutely certain that chivalry is dead before we do so

Women cannot be in combat arms/operations or anything that makes contact with the enemy.

1. Women POWs will... it won't be good for them.

2. Women and Men co-mingling is asking for political bullshit.

It's to stop the men from raping the locals.

I have no problem with the 0.00001% of women that actually pass the physical tests to be allowed in combat roles.

Most of the physical issues will probably be resolved by exosuits, when they get the power storage problem solved. Psychology seems up in the air since nobody seems to want to actually touch the subject right now.

100% for no frills fuck and suck

Fat chicks make great cannon fodder when you need a distraction. They also will happily fight to the death over cake

Is hot.
Makes it easier to imagine sexy combat scenarios against all-female squads, ambushing them, and then searching their bodies for intel.

It's a good example of how feminism works.
>first step: allow women in the military because they are just as good as men and everyone who disagrees is sexist
>second step: lower all standards on fitness tests because statistics have shown that women fail them quite a lot which is pretty sexist because why would you rate a fish by its ability to climb a tree you misogynist assholes

morale station the men can fuck whenever, and making food are the only acceptable roles.

We can have gender neutral combat roles when we have gender neutral sports championships. As long as the Olympics segregates by gender, so should armies.

If they want to serve so be it.
If they want to die, let them die.

It whatever you do it wouldn't matter cause women don't care about consequences.

Too emotional.

They wanted equality, right? Well here it is.

They're physically and mentally inferior to men. They're going to bring down the standards for armies but who cares? 1st world armies can do all this whacky shit they want to do and we'd still win because we're white and have technology brown people don't have and we'd still bomb the shit out of everyone. Nothing's going to change except a lot more field fatalities and women dying, and that's not a problem because they asked for it.

You can't shoot yourself in the foot then complain about it.

Tactically unnecessary, logisitcally over-complicated.

worked well in ww2 but only in female-only units

Women in the military are sluts

If it weren't such a serious situation the thought would be laughable desu. But it is very dangerous and very irresponsible.

As opposed to?

men in a sauna

i deploy all the time and more then 80% of the woman leave pregnant uasly by guys that have a wife and kids at home and both careers are ruined

That is a sexist statement.

What is not a sexist statement is that in my 5 years in the Army, I never encountered a female soldier that was not a slut.