Gay Couple Beaten on Train

Who did it?

archive.is/OSxbj

An ice skating coach has told how he and his boyfriend were beaten up on a London-bound train in an horrific homophobic attack following a Valentine's Day meal.
Phil Poole, 35, said he was set upon by a gang of thugs as he travelled into the capital with his boyfriend Zbynek Zatloukal, 26 following a night out in Reading.
The couple said they were viciously assaulted by a group of up to five men who boarded the Great Western Railway train in west London.
The thugs hurled a homophobic slur at Mr Zatloukal while Mr Poole slept on his shoulder after the pair missed their stop at Maidenhead, where they both live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_qGteSg34I
discord.gg/YvjXS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mudslimes

Also
>Poole
When will moot stop being a faggot

muslims beat them?

Good.

>An ice skating coach has told how he and his boyfriend were beaten up on a London-bound train
>An ice-skating coach
>he and his boyfriend
Consider that payback for cancering up Sup Forums.

Too bad they weren't killed.

Deserved it.

If they were civilized and kept that shit in the closet they would not have had any problems. Instead I'm sure they were touching and kissing in public. Disgusting act bred a reaction and here they are whining.

I hope they learned their lesson.

7 chimps attacking whites on French train station

youtube.com/watch?v=3_qGteSg34I

No offense but, if you're being gay in public, you're kinda asking for it.

>An ice skating coach
Way to live the stereotype.

Yuri on ice is kawaii as fuck senpai :3

Zero information about perpetrators other than that there were 5 of them.... gonna invoke Coulter's law here, but there isn't a lot of point. Fags just think this is completely unrelated to the fact that they screamed Allahu Ackbar when they ran away. If I can take one, tiny bit of solace to the moslem invasion, it's that they're going to murder the fucking commies, feminists, kikes, and queers when they take over.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/YvjXS

>The thugs shouted 'Brexit is great' and 'Trump is amazing' before attacking the beautiful couple who were peacefully sucking each others dicks.

It's degenerate as fuck more like.

Retard Donald supporters are pedophiles and rapists.

OK, Ahmed.

>homophobic

I hate people with tiny vocabularies that resort to buzz words instead of realizing they have specific meanings and aren't some sort of pronoun you can just blanket a situation with.

"phobia" is not exactly a difficult string of letters to grasp the definition of. C'mon.

>an ice skating coach and his boyfriend

This totally sounds like the beginning of a really good joke.

In a certain light, wouldn't it be really exciting to fight a gay couple? You're fighting two men who are lovers, and will defend each other to the end. Fags usually lift too. It'd be a tough fucking scrap.

Either Muslims or they did it to themselves to get attention

They had a domestic and decided to blame it on "Nazis". Whatcha doin' Fairy?

Screencap this.

>An ice skating coach

that's adorably stereotypical

>Who did it?
Messengers of God spreading the good news, they had it coming.

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality if the they are civilized in their conduct. That is, they keep it private and out of the public eye. However, when it's pushed in the media; or even worse, when they brazenly display their queerdom in such things as parades a clear line is crossed. Such acts should not be tolerated.

Kek what an edgy autist you are

Based London

Europe is a faggot free territory!
Keep that shit in the USA

fucking muslims can't even keep taqqiyaing a few years longer

london is already theirs, just be patient for the rest of the nation

some of the most beautiful women in the world are trained by ice skating coaches, its not necessarily a faggot job

He's not wrong though. Faggots are fucking disgusting.

>gang of thugs
Hmm, maybe black.
>five men
Hmm, maybe Pakis.
>The thugs hurled a homophobic slur
Hmm, maybe white hoolies.

The plot thickens.

Let's put together the pieces here

>Gay couple beaten
>Beaten on public transit
>Perpetrators not racially described

It was Muslims

Wish I had the pain train gif from FF8 right now.

>all these muslim apologists

>white fags beat up in London
I wonder if Mayor Khan will personally investigate this hatecrime?

>London

Sounds to me like these two dong-loving bongs had a run in with some Asian Youths.

This. Surely this.

Hahah Hate train rolling on the rails of an insane world

55% admit to beig pedos

1/3rd of all new cases of STDs are from gays, despite them only being 1% of the pop

have hundreds of sex partners every year

massive amounts of drug taking and violence

Maybe, but basement dwelling, shit talking anti-social """white nationalists""" are much more degenerate

You can tell by the overwhelming frustration that these NEETs have, that would inspire them to post such edgy shit that only a radical Muslims would agree with.

Muslimhtier aggression against innocent white people will always be x10 more degenerate than a pair of harmless faggots

Liberals need to realise this is reality.

Just because gays are accepted on television, doesn't mean they are in the real world.

Gays have been getting bashed for centuries. They have to realise virtue signalling and guilting people is only going to make more people want to bash them.

now now user. baka

>Londonistan
Will be pakis

fake n gay

Wrong.

Edgy would be merely stating that they should be killed or what not. Culling a population simply because you hate them is barbaric. However, they should follow some basic standards of conduct. I.e. not rubbing their sexuality in the face of christians or muslims, as they do with pride parades (not to even talk about the drugs and disease those bring to communities). If they get out of line, they are punished. As we saw in OP's story.

Morality will not exist without a show of force backing it up. Otherwise, we descend into decadent degeneracy. As we currently are wallowing in.

was it muslims?

The devils have come out to this thread to fornicate with eachother

lmao

Don't be a fucking faggot then.