Check out this chick's youtube video on islam being the most feminist religion

Check out this chick's youtube video on islam being the most feminist religion

youtube.com/watch?v=9P7iD4z_O2w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
blogs.ft.com/photo-diary/tag/punishment/
brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/is-aussie-banter-actually-bullying-20130715-2pzcu.html
youtu.be/umjP1eJM62M
youtube.com/watch?v=myafsZB3Bwk
youtube.com/watch?v=V6mLg39N8OM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiqh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd shag her

This girl is Jewish, isn't she?

>islam being the most feminist religion

aint clickin that shiet

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

/biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicckers/ edition !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

>fishmouth
Every time.

NOTE TO EVERYONE ITT: Western "Muslims" are actually this legit retarded. They have been progwashed by the liberal left into embracing SJW values, despite it being totally against Islam. Its not even Taqiyya at this point anymore, they are a lost cause.

This has nothing to do with Islam. They are apostates and not even Muslims. Kill all liberals

Are you the chick?

pandering to the anti-sjw demo. shes hot doe.

The nose knows

I thought that market was saturated. Lauren Southern, despite being cancer, is hotter than her tho

Nah dude, know her really well though. I thought I'd give her some sharing

Is this Quadroon of Mossad's sister?

blogs.ft.com/photo-diary/tag/punishment/

According to the titles of one of her videos she is an ex SJW.

She also got some old cancerous facebook memes.

If it wasn't for that degenerate nosering I would marry her

Oh god, that thing's back again.

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/is-aussie-banter-actually-bullying-20130715-2pzcu.html
>us
>we
>our

>muh feminism
>muh oppression of Jews
That virtue signalling though.

Fuck these cunts & fuck this fucken filthy mussie mole sbs & abc are pushing as /theirgirl/ youtu.be/umjP1eJM62M

youtube.com/watch?v=myafsZB3Bwk
kek, she broke up with her libcuck bf and was accused of rape. If he had been the girl and she and a guy she would have been fucked.

>giving her views

No, medpack.

Remember to report the OP.

Its like Jesus being totally against pol yet pol is a Christian board.

What the bloody? Male lefties are making false rape accusations too now?

>What the bloody? Male lefties are making false rape accusations too now?
I have hard time believing it myself. How do you tell that to you're friends?
>my ex raped me, i can't sleep and i have PTSD boho
>your ex? Who? RageAfterStorm?
>yeah exactly, fucking fascist
>dude, she is like 100 pounds
>y-you weren't there
>she is cute af though, can i have her number?
>STOP OPPRESSING ME!

If i had pulled that shit at that age my friends would just have laughed at me, called me a fucking faggot for needing to be raped by a hot girl and then laughed at me some more.

>"This is what I looked like."

Uh...

>islam is the most feminist religion

wtf I hate islam now

This.
THIS !

It's like we discovered a subrace of humans.
The "homo feministus piscis"

Well, women can rape men through coercion and the like, it almost happened to me once. But making a false accusation and a fuss about it, that's just bizarre.

Has he moved out of his parent's home or just moved his computer & cam?

Sup Forums IS a christian board.
Sup Forums IS a board of peace.

Don't you fucking forget it, buddy. Or I'll send right-wing extremism for you!

She's right tho, it treats women like everyone should, therefor it's "feminist" and "empowering".
It might seem like they're delusional but it's actually what women really consider good for themselves.

every woman has right to be forcibly dominated by a filthy turk

Women being the literal property of men is feminism.

Women not being equal to men and having less rights than men is feminism.

OK then.

the MOST feminism, don't quote her out of context ya fucking mainstream media jew

This girl is literally everything i look for in a girl,IN TERMS OF LOOKS.
She's cute,she's attractive and she's fucking SEXY.

>Women being the literal property of men is feminism.
That's universally correct, women NEED to be dominated by strong and powerful men, they all secretly crave it because that's how nature wired them.
>Women not being equal to men and having less rights than men is feminism.
Most of the time it's a bluff but
It actually depends on the men, if there are weak men, then women will seek more "rights" and "freedom" because there's no reason for them to keep a productive role in society if there are only beta cucks to please them, therefore when they see mudslimes and their filthy culture pouring in their country, they naturally "latch" to their understandings in order to search for a "strong" mate, values and society to inhabit.

So is this proof that most of Sup Forums is no different than your average braindead lib?

>See person
>Immediately project your own idea of what their political beliefs are based on their appearance
>Read the headline
>Skip the content as it (presumably) runs contrary to your beliefs
>Comment anyway

Cool enough video. Dont see why an Aussie chick has a US flag, Trump is America but America isn't Trump. Too tryhard, go deeper and avoid soft targets like dumb negras

I don't get shit like this.

Like yeah, religion is a blank slate that'll justify whatever you want it to justify. If you read the quran looking for sections that you can interpret as feminist, you'll find it.

But this just blatantly ignores the fact that no muslim country interprets their religion is a way that can be called "feminist", and show general contempt for the idea of women's rights.

fucking download and upload it to vidshare or some related website, i dont wanna give her any views any neither should yooouuuuu

OP made a shitty thread that didn't make it blatantly clear to these idiots.

"Islam is globalist gynocracy. Why else do you think they put all the girls in sacks the moment they hit nine years old? Why else do most of the men live incel lives, while others get two, three, four wives?

Wherever beauty is concealed, women rule."

You missed her argument later

Islam is feminist because the women don't take the husbands name after marriage

Then she did some finger wagging MMMHMMPPH NO U DINT for real thing

Cause she think's shes important because of her echo chamber and the AUS government paying her to travel around the world giving publicity to her pro Islam book

Jesus christ what kind of a beta was that? He even put forth the ultimatum of accepting Islam as the religion of peace or he'd break up.

Women are obsolete

>women cucking themselves..lmfao

Pol is basically Islam: The Imageboard

But because we are Arabs and not Europeans you won't accept it.

sigh

It's all so tiresome.jpeg

>tfw you're leaning to opposite side thanks to all of these "anti sjw" youtubers who only pick low hanging fruit for views

The pendulum swings

The bitch in this video doesn't even have any arguments (Thanks Stef)

>Islam doesn't put up with feminism
>pol hates feminism
>pol hates Islam too

Why? You are ALREADY a muslim

>>Islam doesn't put up with feminism

Literally the most feminist religion in the world faggot

You know nothing Convict Snow

Fuck i hate how she keeps using that accent for quaran and sharia

While are liberals so suicidal? Seriously, why would you say one thing then do another like this.

You're for feminism, for gay rights, for freedom of speech but then you back Islam and instate fascist policies and censorship everywhere.

"Thanks, Mom."

WTF I LOVE THIS CHICK NOW

>Implying fascist policies & censorship are bad
I mean it's 2017 for fuck's sake.
Are you even feelin' fashy?

OK, Mohammed.

1st comment

>Deport her before she lays eggs.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6mLg39N8OM

/ourgirl/

Did anyone watch the video?

She's BTFOing the muslim cunt from qanda who said it was feminist.

>Spouting the obvious
>BTFO!

Go shill you sisters Youtube elsewhere cunt-face

I would paint her insides white.
What a qt.

Video games are for children.

just another youtuber riding the wave of anti-sjw. Insincerity incarnate

>Sharia law denies the right of the Jewish people to live in peace in Israel

Wow 30 minutes in and he really starts to lose his grip on sanity. Keep up the good work anons.

Esoteric general WHERE.

Have we ever tried on Sup Forums or another board?

Gotta pay the piper

See: Trump

>talk shit get hit
I love the new RE.

she gets my dick so hard

He likes to eat chicken even though it violates his ethics.

He later talked about being against genocide.

I think the Esoteric Jahanist interpretation here is that he is absolutely all-in on genocide just like he's all-in on eating chicken EVEN THOUGH he preaches against both.

M A D R I D
A
D
R
I
D

His rants in the first 40 minutes are amazing.

The crap where he talks about his ''''literature'''' is a snoozefest though. We need to ruin his love for writing, so that he's all rant all the time.

Then again, it could be 'liberal' combined with 'bastard'...

Jew here, yes very clear, to me she's basically wearing a big Juden badge on her forhead.

>Another "red pill" female appears
How convenient

She's not exactly wrong on what she said, but jesus christ that was one of the most shallow, low level of debate, videos I have ever seen.

Shouldn't we be encountering this? Either the Muslims will do what the west isn't willing to and sink the ship that is keeping feminism afloat, or we'll turn Islam into another cucked faith that is as dangerous as a bag of declawed kittens.

Well, she's right. What's more feminist than lies, deception, and degeneracy?

>someone says -tard
>she immediately thinks autists

Wow, bigotry, much? Even I don't think autism when someone says something about retards.

t. literal assburger

no

Yes indeed. When Sean Penn went full retard, he wasn't playing an autist.

Well she was wrong about the jews not causing greivances upon themsleves when they attacked the wiemar republic just remember they declared war first on the german state

They can but you have to be pants on head retarded. A good example would be that you were into bdsm or something and tied up in a gimp suit and have your anus wrecked but than again we'll never experince this because we're not wimpy faggots

You mean Sargoy of blackdad?

All Islam is cancer, everything that has to do with Islam is cancer.

/thread

she's being ironic? I mean considering her other videos?

is she one of us?

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums is satire

Pick one

That girl is a qt but she needs better sound equipment. Sounded like she was recording this inside a tin can

>this much bullshit shilling

Lying muzzie is being deceptive by conflating two aspects of Islamic doctrine into one term which she can that redefine as she goes along. For your benefit here is a quick rundown:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
>Sharia, Sharia law, or Islamic law is the religious law forming part of the Islamic tradition. It is derived from the religious precepts of Islam, particularly the Quran and the Hadith. In Arabic, the term sharīʿah refers to God's divine law and is contrasted with fiqh, which refers to its scholarly interpretations. The manner of its application in modern times has been a subject of dispute between Muslim traditionalists and reformists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiqh
>Fiqh is Islamic jurisprudence. While Sharia is believed by Muslims to represent divine law as revealed in the Quran and the Sunnah (the teachings and practices of the Islamic prophet Muhammad), fiqh is the human understanding of the Sharia—sharia expanded and developed by interpretation (ijtihad) of the Quran and Sunnah by Islamic jurists (Ulama) and implemented by the rulings (Fatwa) of jurists on questions presented to them.

>Fiqh deals with the observance of rituals, morals and social legislation in Islam. In the modern era, there are four prominent schools (madh'hab) of fiqh within Sunni practice, plus two (or three) within Shi'a practice. A person trained in fiqh is known as a Faqih (plural Fuqaha)

also she asserts that the religion in muslim countries and the culture of muslim countries have no connection to each other, which is just too absurd to take seriously.

>Jewish people at the time didn't do anything to be discriminated against in Germany 6:27

She only knows a revisionist form of history.

>jewish people at the time hadnt done anything to create discrimination against themselves

Stopped right there. Shes an ally, but she has a ways to go.