Milo is completely breaking these people

Milo is completely breaking these people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1344870
youtube.com/watch?v=lehhVYK5oXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

/biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickers/ edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

>neogaf
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1344870

that was pretty epic, milo raped those poor black snowflakes

There are people out there who don't agree with you, so what?

Gaf is a much better place for gaming discussion than the cesspool called Sup Forums

You get banned for simply supporting Trump there even if it's harmless. Their mods are bigger safe space cucks than those at Plebbit.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

NeoGAF is the best place to LARP.

Super easy to rile up the kooks and get them to rally around riotous, genuinely hateful shit.

That Gordon Shumway guy is a real piece of garbage, though.

Lmao

If you're not slurping on drumpf's cock you get banned from r/T_D

Mods are crazy everywhere, don't act like alt-righters are any better

Where is this shit from

You get banned from a gaming forum for not being a raging SJW.

You gotta be clinically retarded to equate that to keeping an exclusive circledjerk corner or reddit.

Maybe antifa is mostly trannies and closet trannies? Hence the face masks.

>nigger admits to desire to cannibalize

Nothing new here.

The difference is that /r/T_D doesn't pretend to be anything other than a Trump circlejerk. These other places try to say they are objective and unbiased.

AYO MUTHA OG NEOFAG POSTER ROLE-PLAYIN' AS A GANGSTA MOTHAFUCKA IMMA KILL DEM BITCH ASS WHITE BOIS

All my digits for stuxnet blowing up the trannies phone while he's holding it against his head.

You fail to realize that not everyone who's slightly left from your average blatantly racist neo-nazi Trump supporter is a 'raging SJW'

I remember them crying about how their subreddit was all about free speech and the freedom discussion

Strange.

you milo faggots are annoying as hell. we get your here to word of mouth shill your product but can you at least do it with style.

Milo is bestest. Jew Fag is White Man's friend! So based, hes super gay awesomeness.

Have you thought, maybe just maybe people are thinking for themselves and dont need a faggot figurehead to tell them what to think?

Nope, cuz thats not how you think.

>Neofag
>Sup Forums
>gaming

Lay off the vodka Ivan. Those are shitposting venues

You probably wouldn't be banned from T_D for liking/hating video games though.

>racist neo-nazi

Here's where you're failing, shill. The left mistakes almost EVERYTHING they disagree with as racism/neo-nazism, even for the most uncalled for things. It's a fucking video game forum too, not a politics forum.

>this person claims to be a girl
why do trannies act like internet tough guys

Got to ask for the Jahans when I go to the barbers next.

jews shill milo. jews shill richard spencer. jews shill AP. jews shill israel.

If a jew is shilling it, you are getting robbed. Because at the end when it comes down to it,

Like Hitler and his Jewish blood it will just end in the death of lots of white Christians families.

If you want to find a figurehead, at least find a non Jew controlled one.

then you have jews shilling on the left. jews shilling white guilt. jews shilling communism. jews shilling islam. jews shilling, shilling shilling.

and yet for all this practice they are the worst sales people in the world because the buyer is always miserable in the end with the good.

bro u need 2 b diverse to tell the truth. isn't milo so brave 2 stand up 2 these liberals by leveraging his gay privilege.

>I dont tolerate intolerance

>Maher

>"white"

Fucking retards at GAF aren't woke to the JQ

You're a liar. they never claimed they were about free speech and freedom of discussion. that was a smear liberal faggots used to try and paint them as hypocrits. they literally said in their sidebar that they're not about freedom of speech and that if people wanted discussion they needed to go to r/asktrumpsupporters

milo is the perfect machine to take on feminism. perfection. not all of Sup Forums hates gays and jews.

Also, shill faggot, just posting in TheDonald meant you were permabanned from a whole range of other subreddits. you lefty fucks are embarrassing.

Fuck NeoGAF.

Been banned from there so many times. Every now and again I go over to the OT section and rule people up by playing on what they say to show how hypocritical they're being and I get banned for it.

The whole lot of them are absolute fucking cucks. Niggers are worshiped on there, literally. They can openly spew hate against whites, but as soon as you call them out on it they gang up and go full SJW.

Gaming discussion is bretty gud tho.

i would argue Sup Forums sometimes is the same in that extreme. hating jews no matter what cuz
>muh jews
it proves not many here can actually think for themselves.

jews white

youtube.com/watch?v=lehhVYK5oXA

This is exactly what is supposed to happen. Target all the semi-reasonable people (and simply everyone who hasn't 110% drank the Kool-Aid) on the left and drive away all the fucking extremists by bringing them into dialogue.

Milo did a good job. God forbid a liberal and a conservative agree on something and don't live in paralytic fear of upsetting trannies on the Internet by walking on eggshells improperly.

>I don't tolerate intolerance
ONLY A SITH DEALS IN ABSOLUTES

what's up with niggers saying they're not niggers and then within the same sentence admit to being niggers prone to chimpouts?

my fellow negros i sense a faggot in my parameters!

this guys show was so fucking bad, he got colberts slot and fucked up everything by being completely unfunny

Wrong proxy shariablue. I can't believe you're that retarded David.

Milo is killing the game and waking up America, he's causing the left to eat itself up, God, I love 2017!

>and now I need a drink

LITERALLY SHAKING

>Neogaf
Literally worse than Reddit, 9gag, Tumblr, and Faceberg all combined. Not to even mention their Sony shill cockslurping.

doubled kek'd on that one too user. trannerz are smart

>you think I'm playing?

SOMEBODY STOP HIM

The fucking irony

So they should just ban all political shit then like what mods do in other boards here

>I remember them crying about how their subreddit was all about free speech and the freedom discussion

They won't let you discuss the life cycle of ducks on their board about supporting Donald Trump, those anti free speech cucks.

Stop posting this autistic shit in every fucking thread.

speaking of it.

Maher is the biggest lefty I've ever seen and they're breaking his balls because of this lmao