What's china's opinion of the chinese born in the west?

What's china's opinion of the chinese born in the west?
How do you feel about their indifference towards Chinese International politics?

Chinese are like locust, they dont give a shit about anything

some "foreign born Chinese" become really patriotic and (because of never visiting china) think it's a great and prosperous place.

>indifference towards Chinese International politics?
most people are pretty indifferent to politics. No matter where they are born. Most Chinese just want to eat noodles and watch Korean tvshow they dont give a shit sorry

>Chinese are like locust, they dont give a shit about anything

exactly, and that is why the corrupt open lie of a Communist Government is still running the country, the Chinese don't even fight for ther own childrens freedom

In other news, they have started shitting on busses now.

Interesting thought, hong kong. But according to a discussion and statistics presented here the western born chinese all love to live in china, taiwan, hong kong. Please read the post i linked you to and have a quick read of he op.

Thank you

Why do the Russians put up with Putin? You can't do anyhting about it if you live under a dictator.

You go about your day. Maybe you immigrate if you are lucky enough to get a visa to better country.

>You can't do anyhting about it if you live under a dictator.

what every dictator is afraid of....

that one guy is probably too much of a faggot
when his parents saw the news of china's masculinity program, they got thinking

correction: after reading his post properly, he's a lost cause, his parents probably wanted him out of the house permanently

The mainland is a great place if you HAVE MONEY and are lucky enough to live in a top tier city

In Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou you can live pretty much the same standard of life as in the west. But if your Chinese, it's better because it's your culture.

The horrible things about China are things like wealth inequality, lack of good jobs, housing prices, internet censorship, pollution, traffic

None of that is really a problem if your rich Chinese living in southern china

you need to go back

China told me mainlander students in Australia would be happy to have someone to practice their English with. But they could just have a white friend for that. But even if i try what he suggested how do i actually do it? I cant just go up to them and ask "hi would you like to practice english with me and you can help me with mandarin?"

Why is x.o sauce so fucking popular every dish i make actual xo with eg sautéed fish meats bruniose sell like hotcakes

>chinese
>born in the west

Are you retarded?

>Chinese born in the west
Well if you are born in the west you can't be Chinese, since China isn't west. Who educated you? You also probably believe there's one white race. China alone has many races and they are Chinese when they are in China. What i think about you? You are a moron with western education.

So for them to make it into a foreign uni, they have to get a certain IELTS or TEOFL score. Many of their scores are too low when they leave China so they study English for their first semester or two, after that they will have to retake the language test and earn a higher score before they can enter the actual university or degree seeking school (whatever you call it upside down land)

my point is that many of them, especially the Freshman who just arrive, are still studying english very hard and would relish the opportunity to practice with someone. Also, they will like to correct your Chinese very rudely.

BIGGER QUESTION? why the fuck would you want to learn chinese in the first place

Both of you make extremely valid points. But I implore you to view this post regrding the political sentiment ABCs hold towards their country descent

try things with salted egg yolk sauce too

t. chink from Vancouver that thinks hes canadian

In the Sup Forums op of the thread i linked you i said how im being forced to go to china because im a lazy piee of shit. I made a Sup Forums thread and the conversation eventually led to questions about my Chinese proficiency i said i am going to buy a book on learning chinese then a china poster recommend that i talk to the mainlanders in Australia i order to improve my mandarin because mainlanders in Australia want to practise their english and as a trade off i can ask them to help me with chinese.

Then the thread got deleted

Is it true chinese guys love white blonde girls?

ok, i was born in China but migrant to NZ when i was 10 and got nz citizenship, there are currently mainly 3 types of voices towards my type(the non-Chinese Chinese) 1, they are still Chinese, the blood brother. 2. meh i dont care. 3. they are no longer chinese, and if any miserable thing happens to them, they asked for it.

do you have a white gf?

ok so what's your question? or the point of this convo... I'm totally lost man

yeah they usually import them from Ukraine and Belaruse. Thats the cheapest white girl you can get. They are impressed by even a 1000 usd a month salary

>Yeltsin

I like Chinese born in China.

Chinese born in the west are usually really racially butthurt. They make up all the race baiting threads and are insufferable people online.

We get it, you feel inferior and insecure in white society.

Nah, i have been single forever, well kind of, i was dating(kinda) a English girl, but as soon as i learnt she had her first time with a black guy i felt so sick and blocked her lol.

They need to go back.

You already went over the cities, so tell me. What is the countryside like in china? Any good spots for hiking or camping? Is it even safe to do so?

chinese don't get born.
they get spawned.

>i was born in China but migrant to NZ
you have to go back

meh, personally blonde is an attraction to me, as i am the only chinese in my chinese friend zone(around 13 people) who likes white girl/boys, but i actually like how white girls are generally outgoing, like the characteristics you know?

rofl

This thread is used to attract posters from china or know about china e.g. Hong kong, taiwan.

The question is how am i suppose to carry this part out?
>china poster recommend that i talk to the mainlanders in Australia i order to improve my mandarin because mainlanders in Australia want to practise their english and as a trade off i can ask them to help me with chinese.
How do i actually go up to someone and ask them this?

Hey, can you get the FUCK out of my country you dumb stupid gook?

I swear to FUCK I'll kill every chink I see in Australia when the time comes.

You asked to be killed by whites. No, you begged for it the moment you decided to come to white man's nation. I'm going to kill and rape your descendants your daughters and sons and your women and your chink wives for being in my country.

Your own pathetic subhuman race couldn't build a civilisation worth a damn or worth living in or on par with white man's civilisation so you had to come and leech off a superior race's civilisation. Hahahaahha pathetic. I can't wait to beat your head in with a baseball bat and leave you in a bloody pulp on the pavement you slanted eye, small dick parasite

All non-whites who come to white countries have some kind of death wish fetish and want their children to be slaughtered by angry white men

I want to break your legs and hit you repetitively with a giant tree branch and watch you try to crawl away. Please stay in my country actually

Nah mate, are u a Maori? if you are not you should fking go back where you or your ancestors came from. Last time when there was a islander mocking me, i just told him to FUCKING go back to his pacific islands LOOOOOOOOOOOL

And then, Australia becomes the 2nd country being NUKED in the human history. Amazing.

Idiot. Your entire economy is based on selling cheap materials and real estate to China. Quit insulting your customers.

yeah i am mate and you gooks didn't even sign the bloody treaty which let the pakeha in which means they can be here but you need to fuck off

What? If your parents are Chinese you are Chinese. Do you think you are Canadian just because you are born in Canada? Would I be Japanese if I was born in Japan? No, I'd still be a Swede but born in Japan.

hey settle down laddo. People are people. As long as everyone understands english to a reasonable degree, i see no problem here.
90% of immigrants are honest, hardworking and wealthy. Try to keep an open heart about people. I'm white too. Both my parents are white. Nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage. If you don't find asian people attractive, marry a white woman. No need to preach hate and violence.

>Pollution isn't a problem if you're rich

Simple, attending to college, you'll meet exchanged Chinese students, you can even get a degree. Chinese value education.

>not one proper chinese in the thread
are they banned by the party or what?

Sup chinkfriend. As a Paki, born and bred, living in the UK, who has been back to Pakistan multiple times and encountered similar reactions from Pakis, iktf.

Paki girls are cute.

Go ahead, try it in real world and see what will happen, keyboard tough guy.

If you think "political incorrect" means "racial genocide", then you're totally wrong, dimwit.

Really I've heard they all have weird tits and ass, no to mention the princess complex (same goes for indian girls)

>this amount of autism
Just ask them. Chinks are rude fuckos and don't tiptoe like politically correct white cunts.
Lie to them if you have to, say you're doing linguistic research for a Kyrgyzstani butt smelling panel or you're going on business to China. ffs

It's the Great firewall of China