Trumpgret thread

Anyone else here regret ever supporting such a travesty of a president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39012572
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your a faggot, seen a lot of shills from britton lattly your operation to discredit Trump is and will fail. The Jews and Muslims will overrun and kill all of you, because of cucks like you. sage

Thread derailed.

You just got out-shitposted. Sage.

So glad I accidentally voted for Clinton/Kaine.

I imagine a good 60-70% of current Drumpf voters would be regretting this. His disapproval rating sits right there, and is only skyrocketing once we find out more about his Russian connections.

Let it all out, user. Anger is just a stage. Youre amongst friends.

Just stop it CTR.

Is the Drumpfkin struggling to cope with Stage 1?

>Australia
>CTR

Really gets my noggin joggin. CTR is American only. Dave hasn't reached out to foreigners yet.

Yeah, I regret supporting Obama.

I liked the trump memes, but eventually he will cuck america, fuck its working class and destroy its foreign relations.

Good for the rest of the world, the US has been meddling in others affairs for far too long and needs to be pushed back into isolation.

THREAD THEME

~

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

Why would any who voted Trump have any regrets? He's doing exactly what he said he'd do.

cool story bro

Get off our board

>Australians Against Trump

> Le shilly shill thinks Xe is a clever shill, when will Xe learn???

And you know what? It's not morally right. He was never electable in the first place. A 2.5 million popular vote difference is enough to explain that. How many times do we have to keep explaining this to you?

Hey, it's this thread again again.

>our
Sup Forums was always a MADAME board. Newfag drumpfkins need to go back to r/The_Donald

I wouldn't be surprised after the phone call with Trumbull that Australia would be unified against Trump. He really shut the door hard on them and I know for a fact that Trumbull won't bother with it again if he wants to deal with the orangeman's narcissism as a bilateral standard.

Until you're even more blue in the face. Neither campaign fought for the popular vote, they fought for the electoral vote.

Since its inception in 2011, Sup Forums has been attracting two kinds of people. Liberal castaways from the Bush years and the fringe alt right Neo-Nazis, last time I checked the influx of Redditor T_D posters wasn't high until just this year.

The Drumpfy needs a safe space! Here's where you'll fit in.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Ok fine, I will admit that Hitlery and Soros can seem a bit shady at first if you are uninformed (much like David Brock I might add).

However, after investigating further into their great efforts, I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Soros and Hitlery are true patriots that have the vested interests of all true genociders at heart.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

A vote that represents the minority of the American people, something that Drumpf said he too wanted to abolish?

Nice job, cultist. You just proved my point earlier.

>Trying to bait a bait poster

Hes not doing 'exactly what he said he'd do' at all. Hes pulled a 180 on plenty of shit.
Hillary instantly forgiven.
Muslim ban already botched.
Won't refuse taxes like he said.
Building the wall? Maybe, and with American money.
He said he would support medicare and replace Obamacare (which comrade sanders still loves to remind everyone about every day) both obvious lies.

Trump is a pro Israel cryptojew
Pol secretly knows this deep down

Let the cultist Drumpfkin suffer. He needs to understand that in reality, the rest of the world laughs at him for supporting an orange narcissist. He needs to come to his senses and realize how fucked everything is now because of him. I won't give up in letting him know about this until he sees it through. Hell, I'll even get some people to do that job for me in addition!

>she won by more than 3 million votes
>s-s-she lost!
Lol pathetic. I give it 3 more months until the big orange is impeached

You idiots are too stupid to realize Hillary is coming back for round 2. This time she won't forget about MN WI MI etc. The women and college students will come out and vote this time, and you racists don't stand a chance. Your deluding yourself Sup Forums You will not win, the glass ceiling will break, and you might as well get used to it now, so SAY IT WITH ME

M A D A M E P R E S I D E N T

protip
>theyarelying

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes my dude.

never really supported Trump but it's great that you are opening your eyes.

Meh, I think Warren's more qualified for office than Clinton is. Her health scares me. Warren is the true revolutionary the left has needed all along.

the totalitarian deep-state's anti-patriotic seditious shilling is being funded heavily by treasonous soros by the way. (((david brock))) is his little underling.

>Trump will be defeated either through coup, impeachment or at the ballot box in 2020
>We will apply lessons learned. Generally speaking and simply put, Democrats got clobbered in the digital space.

>Trump will be afflicted by a steady flow of damaging information, new revelations, and an inability to avoid conflicts issues.

>Shareblue will take back social media for Democrats and imprison the alt-right.

>Shareblue will become the de facto news outlet, monopolizing news.

>Trump allies will be coerced to step down or change course due to fake news pushed by Shareblue.

>Internet and social media platforms, like Google and Facebook, will no longer allow non-liberal content.

>Alt-right social content that counter and poison our liberal propaganda will be punished and halted.

pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Libshits turned out in droves to jerk eachother off to Clinton in states like CA and NY where Hillary won by a massive margin. Trump supporters didn't bother. Trump energized enough voters in swing states, where the competition mattered, and where both campaigned spent more time on.

Also, why would you make fun of Drumpf's last name if that is one of his immigrant ancestors? That is something I've never understood.

Back to /r/politics

All americans online right now are shitposting. Its past all of their bedtimes. THe only ones not shitposting are west coasters. Surprise liberal views are coming out on Sup Forums
>1am in cali
>liberals
>Mexicans
>niggers
yeah. disgusting.

If the world shall burn because of the stupidity of Americans, I'm all for this cabal.

Oh, you mean the states where largely uninformed Russian media-fed trogodolytes are fed? Nice try, certainly doesn't convince me when we're talking about the American voting populace, in which California and New York are relevant states to both the economy and progress.

Besides, we all here at Sup Forums think "Drumpf" is hilarious. You can even support that orangutan and laugh with us.

Not gonna lie friend, former Trump voter here.

This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Former trump voter from canada here oh weee oh my things are so bad putin russia russia

>he thinks this is a safe space

Weird! I could have sworn I just scrolled past 4 anti-trump threads.

Even if he does burn everything down it doesn't matter. This world and the systems of "government" that run it are all basically just fucked and evil to the core, so at least there's some dignity in the alternative. In the meantime I can read these enjoyable threads from butthurt Hillaretards and paid shills who believe that anyone noteworthy cares about what they have to say.

Go home shareblue. You got destroyed.

And they're here to say, snowflake.

Funny, and your responses to these threads suggest you are offended by diversity of opinions.

The reality is Trump is fucking up and these are either legitimately concerned Americans and/or people in general or people who knew about Trump's problems and is slowly here to inform you all about them.

When the disapproval ratings point to nearly 70% it really makes you think, doesn't it?

Your cultish behavior is being exposed by anyone who dare challenges your suppressive narrative of gaslighting and the like. I for one applaud people to be speaking up against it. Sup Forums wasn't like this years ago. Everyone here knows that.

>STILL trying to bait
You know, it's only fun when it's not obvious bait, right?

You didn't really acknowledge either of my questions so I'm done.

Destroyed? How come not a single one of you cultist snowflakes haven't successfully proven to me why Drumpf is "succeeding?"

And as we all know, these disapproval ratings have a 98% chance of being correct.

Yeah, that time he had the unmitigated gall to Jotaro best JoJo like some pleb. Everyone knows Joseph is best JoJo,

>everything that I disagree with is BAIT BAIT BAIT

Here is where you're wrong. You've just been gaslighted by the alt-right overlords and the man with orange skin himself.

If anything, you people are bigger baiters than any of us ever will be. Actually look at the flaws of this orange-faced narcissist and maybe people will learn to respect you for once.

Because you never asked me a valid one.

>Trumpgret
CTR CTR CTR CTR CTR

>Peoples opinion don't change
>People living in 5% of the landmass should have the biggest say for the future of the country
>Muh illegal votes count guiz!
lol kys

Right you are.

The same people were crying about how high Obama's approval ratings were in his early years and called bullshit on them, meanwhile JUST ONE polling group is their bread and butter, and that one traditionally skews right as they are aware of.

Nope.

And I want him to bid on Hitler's phone:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39012572

He's bad, but also the 2nd best option who ran this millennium after Pat Buchanan.

>our board

Lmao

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill Drumpfy. Perhaps it's back to your safe space like all of us here are suggesting!

If people voted, they voted. Their voice was heard. Every person counts in the end. The reality is, more people voted against Drumpf. It's not and should not be rocket science to you.

She didn't win the electoral vote, which was the goal of both campaigns. It's also the only thing that would elect either of them president. If you really are arguing that she was campaigning to win the popular vote then she was destined to lose all along, and someone who can't recognize that they have to work within the existing system (EC) to win and change it once you've won doesn't really have the visionary leadership to be president then.

Ah yes, another cultist Drumpfbot has appeared.

May I remind you that nearly 60 million people also voted against Drumpf and that he doesn't represent what the voting populace wanted?

Because it goes against Democracy, sweetie.

More people also voted for Hillary than Obama. Maybe you should have started protesting before it became inconvenient for you.

And you know, I believe that should have been considered too in 2008, but the problem is it was left ignored and was too vague of an issue in the end.

This issue is by far more candid and something that clearly went against the Democratic will of the voting populace, which surmounts to nearly 60 million people.

Why would anyone regret it when Trump has a 70% approval rating, anyone who denies this is a shill lmao.

Good thing America is Representative Democracy and not Direct Democracy, it's a concept you don't seem to be grasping. Trump did, and that's why he won.

It's always the same fucking story with niggers like this. They cry and they bitch about people not following their exact moral code, thinking there's enough of them to shout down any opposition. When THAT doesn't work the next step is to run crying to the nearest authority figure and get themselves declared the de facto winner.

Like that little bitch in school that would punch you in the arm, then run to the teacher in tears if you punched him back.

You lost massively at the polls, you are in complete disarray with massive infighting. The left has been destroyed. Now go suck off Brock's three inch pedophile dick.

Except the most successful civilization in the world which was Ancient Greece gave birth to Direct Democracy and its span was centuries bar none.

The most successful country in the world today, Switzerland, also has the most fair and just government and is something America could look upon.

The most successful region of the United States, New England, all has states built on Direct Democracy on a state level, all of them voted blue, thankfully, because they have historically resembled what the people wanted rather than the autocracy up top in representative democracy wants.

Trump would not win a Direct Democracy, hailed as the gold standard by the rest of the world and only neglected and scorned by retarded trogdolytes like you cultist snowflakes.

You seem to be missing the entire concept of why this system was created. If it was the popular vote that won elections, candidates could focus their entire campaign on a few key cities and ignore the rest of the country. The rest of the country would therefore have no voice and their concerns could be ignored.

Those votes came from California you fucking idiot. Nobody gives a shit about your shitty spic majority state.

> B-b-but the polls said Hillary would win too, they couldn't possibly just be a tool to manipulate gullible idiots into feeling better about their worldview by presenting a number which confirms their 'righteous' anger?

I'm going to pretend for a second that you're just a retard and not a paid shill. Do you really think that anyone buys these cute little "polls" and "ratings" anymore after the election sweetie? You can double down on it all you want, but your arguments using these numbers when they come from outlets who were proven in the election to be little more than ideological septic tanks is a laughable form of argument at best. Appeal to authority is slightly better than an appeal to emotion, but the reason you propaganda parasites have been failing in your mission lately is because you fail to appeal to logic. Every single time.

The left is only strengthening with #TheResistance trending every day on social media and grass roots activism happening everywhere.

You are unprepared though.

I wish someone paid me to shitpost on Sup Forums

Trump voter here

He is a dumbfuck idiot but thanks, eletronics are now cheaper in here ahahaahaha

>poo in loo

>group of diverse people
>everybody who voted for trump was a white hick

Suicide now.

>Sup Forums wasn't like this years ago

You are a retarded newfaggot from Reddito. Why was Sup Forums created? Because /new/ was extremely nazi and stormfront.

Sup Forums has been right-wing since it's founding and hated niggers. When Trayboon was shot it was cheers here. Sup Forums was never remotely left-wing.

Well to be fair, those people don't represent the broader scale of key issues that happen in America. And besides, cities do care about rural areas in our country, why do you think many are protesting DAPL?

The most relevant state in the country you mean? Wow, I'm so triggered!

Polls are taken for a reason, they represent a sample size. The key word is sample size, which means a good enough sample can formulate a generally accepted opinion.

When this repeats itself, you will begin to see patterns. Think of it as repeated science experiments over and over. But I can understand trogdolyte Drumpfkins might not get the Scientific Method at all.

You guys played the same angle with the Brexit result. You're behaving exactly the same except swap Brexit for Trump.
Please slit your own throat for the good of the human race. tnx.

Ancient Greece was a nation of City States, the largest of which had fewer people that Rhode Island. There was also pedophilia everywhere.

I know i regret that your mom didn't get an abortion.

>muh resistance

Which is useless. Your riots do nothing. Go virtue signal on Twitter some more you fucking cretin. Your pet spics are getting deported en masse by the feds. Sanctuary cities are getting cucked hard. The travel ban is coming back next week.

The Right is itching for a civil war to finally purge the destructive left from this country.

proxy faggot, stop pretending you don't understand the electoral college and it's purpose.

>The Electoral College serves a very important purpose. It prohibits candidates from just focusing on major metropolitan areas along the nation's coasts.
Candidates must shape policies that appeal to a broad range of people, not just coastal liberals or southern conservatives. Just how badly did Hillary Clinton fail in that regard? In a nation of 3,142 counties, parishes, and boroughs, Hillary Clinton won less than five hundred of them.

It still was the most successful Western Civilization.

>architecture

>philosophy

>science

>government

>literature

>writing

The list goes on and on, as it inspired many current Western nations to prop up as successful.

Perhaps understand it a little better before making retarded uninformed statements such as this.

>Well to be fair, those people don't represent the broader scale of key issues that happen in America
If you think open borders and lgbt are the biggest issues facing the country, sure.
>why do you think many are protesting DAPL?
I'll take a wild guess and say that its about global warming and Native Americans, mostly.

Women shouldn't be allowed to post. Dumb bitch.

The left will destroy itself. Eats its own. Always has, always will. You want to talk about theResistance? All of Sup Forums dreams of the day shit really pops off. You will learn. We will teach you.

>but seriously we cant let codes get his hand on the Trump

Youse cunts are fucked, stop being festy mongs and harden up, goon bags and orange juice here, going harder than an unlicensed leb pulling doughies in maccas carpark

>Implying I don't have your measure

But how are they not?

Immigrants are being rounded up by the day and are not given a right to property.

LGBT people are actively discriminated from various institutions nationwide. You cannot deny any of these.

Many are protesting DAPL because they believe that rural areas deserve a free right to access public water, as cities are preventing reservations from having it.

What shocks me is why Sup Forums, being the friend of the rural working class, would be against it? Not to mention it takes away collective tax money from you to construct it?

I assume it's because American Indians are not white like them. Here is the true embedded racism that puts Drumpfkins behind the pack.

Good lord, ShariaBlue has been scraping the bottom of the barrel in regards to recruitment it seems.

You do realize that the last dumpster load of polls used in the previous election were produced by agencies funded by Clinton's investors and they intentionally took larger demographic samples which they believed would be against Trump yeah?

> BROOMPFKINS DON'T UNDERSTAND MUH SCIENTIFIC PROCESS

Yeah yeah, the bullshit you quote is based on "scientific process" mate. And it's spelt troglodyte by the way you braindead cunt.

Something something Trump crashing and burning.

Nuclear_codes.png

the only thing gayer than this thread is your boss.

this shit is just getting boring now. looking forward to these obvious bait posts ending once brocks assets are seized and he's indicted for pedo rape

Not shilling here, but are people simply being contrarian to opposition to Trump for the sake of it? Because he did fuck up quite heavily thus far, with no indications of that changing.

>id: jOO

What did he mean by this?

Nobody cares about Calispics. The rest of the country who isn't part of your filthy spic-majority state that harbors criminals who break federal laws relentlessly are sick of you. Secede you cancerous shit.