It's happening ameritards, haha

It's happening ameritards, haha.

lol we didnt elect a rich white woman what makes you think we'd elect a not-rich, inexperienced black woman.

>woman

How stupid are you ?

gender reassignment surgery in 2020?

Is the left really that determined to lose again?

Her profile isn't that bad desu.

>great women are the wives of greater men

how progressive

I assure you it's not. The movement that would form on the right against any Obama making it to the White House again would be utterly astounding. Highest voting turnout in decades. Bet it.

Yes please.

haha

First trans president LUL

Says a lot about Dems' females if the only ones they can find to run are wives of ex-presidents.

>tfw when the President holds a press conference to talk about a chain e-mail he got about your wife who's running as the DNC nominee is packing a huge donkey dick

Please do this Obama

because her corruption has not been made public yet

>this kills the drumpftard

Is this going to be Don's new show?
American Supermaid?

Yes, let's keep putting Clintons and Obamas in the presidency.
Fucking stupidest concept ever. Uncuck yourself or kill yourself.

>even the first woman president is genetically male

>not-rich
>net worth of 11.8 million

I don't understand why liberals think being the wife of a man with a job is qualification for that job.

>liberals keep worshiping literally unelectable people who embody the very reason the lost every election

I'm okay with this

2020 - The year some dumb Kang Queen tried to tie her shoes and ended up inventing space velcro. Jews beat her to death, left her body in east LA, and then stole the idea. That November, Trump wins again.

Proud black woman who wears Western style wigs 24/7?

sounds a bit wacky now, but i guarantee black science man will be the next president.
remember this post.

Michelle hated being first lady, you'd have to drag her kicking and screaming into the presidency

I'd vote for her

what about greater women?

haha Hillary's going to lose to an Obama twice in her lifetime.

kek

Its really funny that stupid twitter faggots try to push this since Michele fucking hated living in the WH

The people who would vote for this ticket would pick charachters in vidya becuase they looked "cooler". These two retards have no real value at all other than nigger woman and free everything.

Mitchell doesn't stand a chance.

I want them to try this. People will still be reeling from Obongo 1, and that's ignoring the cultural shift escalating thanks to the mainstream media. It would be a hilarious and poetic repeat of "Hillary 2016".

This is what liberals think

The man is always greater, otherwise they wouldn't keep nominating women after their husbands.

So what exactly did she do that liberals now think she's a good fit to be the president? Or is it just because there's a facebook meme about her running?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown? Is there any actual reason to even consider her running, or is it just liberals repeating whatever liberal flavor-of-the-week meme is?

>Marry a succesful male
>I AM SUCCESSFUL NOW TOO
>MY TURN

Good God can the Democrats present just one JUST ONE respectable candidate? I can't support this shit

Bernie will be a raving Dementia case by 2020. Grampa Giveaway is already halfway there.

How did running a former first lady work out last time? Democrats are so stupid, they could have easily won by just going with Joe Biden.

Correct. I didn't vote for Trump but I sure as hell will next time if Obama tries to sneak his way back into the white house

Pretty much how it works with the democrat party. Even House of Cards understands this much.

Taxpayer's money.

Yeah but still

This

fuck, this is actually kinda sad :(

She has more experience than the inexperienced orange clown we just elected.

Donald will beat Michael easily.

Hillary's record proves that prior experience isn't a benefit and may actually be a reason not to hire her.

Wouldn't be the end of the world

Here's the unedited version if it makes you feel better.

Not very likely.

Tranny president. Yeah right.

Yes....yes they are. They are trying to get her or Goofyhontas to run. Is Michael runs, I can't wait for the tranny jokes.

She said firmly that she'll never run. I'm worried they'll woo her into doing it because she would almost certainly win and be a disaster. Just pray that she sticks to her word.

IT'S 4 YEARS FROM NOW

LITERALLY FUCK OFF

GOD DAMN ISRAELIS MAN I SWEAR TO ELOHIM.

It's genuinely astonishing how desperate the Democrats are to lose.

rekt

>barney sandals alive in 2020

kek'd

He's a Jew, they are like fucking vampires, they live forever by sucking the blood of fetuses. That's why the kikes push for abortion. It's like Vampires running the Red Cross Blood Drive.

She's blaaaaaack. She might actually get back some of the people that voted for obama in '08

>Bush
>Clinton
>Bush
>Obama
>Trump
>Obama
>Clinton
>Bush
>West
>Clinton
>Bush

Who wants this?

>60 replies
>no chimp edits

Its a good idea tbf, Trump proved all you need is charisma.

you should use that flag more often, it's pretty funny mer- SCHLOMO

STOP TRYING TO FORCE POLITICAL DYNASTIES ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE YOU FUCKING SCUM

OUT OUT OUT

I heard she ding donged shortly after the election

Zero chance of a win then

Welcome to corporate oligarch America

>Political experience

Means shit.

So the democrats stop with their Madame President gimmick and instead try with another really ugly man this time?

But going for their black nigger gimmick again. Yuk.

>we'd elect a not-rich, inexperienced black woman.

are you serious? after Trump, anyone can win.

She has stated flatly that she will not run. If she changes her mind, the nomination is hers. If Trump does not get his shit together, she could easily beat him or Pence when Trump gets impeached.

>Guaranteed Eight Years of Trump

T-Thank you Israel, best ally!

what's worse than obama? a female obama.

What will she run as? A transexual? No more yid puppets.

I hope. Progressive identity politics is in a fantastic deaththrow. We're only cutting a V shaped hole with a diamond tipped orange gripped tool on the proverbial glass ceiling of their short sighted manufactured crusade.

What if she takes a page out of Trump's book and starts snatching weaves

I would watch an episode of that

Because last time a first lady ran for president it ended up in a great victory

>If she changes her mind, the nomination is hers.

Do you have any argument for this at all? The few times I ever heard Michelle mentioned was when people complained about the ghetto quality of public school lunches and her obscenely masculine shoulders. I have never, personally or in the press, heard positive things about Michelle Obama.

Michelle when it was pregnant. ..

as if we need more proof US elections are a popularity contest

she's
>Black
>A "Woman"
>Obamas Wife

>Do you have any argument for this at all? The few times I ever heard Michelle mentioned was when people complained about the ghetto quality of public school lunches and her obscenely masculine shoulders. I have never, personally or in the press, heard positive things about Michelle Obama.

the argument is that she is black and female and has been dignified as first lady. before Trump it would be unthinkable, but now it's not.

I find it hard to believe that the first lady single-handedly ruined school lunches without the support of some huge department that should have known better. Can you link to a non-stormie source on this?

Her looks are irrelevant. She is not ugly so she stands a chance. And looking strong might actually help.

The positive things I heard about both her and Barack was that when speaking to black groups they took a lot of flack for saying that black people share some of the blame for the state of their communities. If Barack had ever said this to everyone the same way he slammed police and praised Trayvon then he would be more respected by whites.

She could probably win, too, but it's never gonna happen. She has no interest in politics and HATED her time in the White House.

What's with black women having that constant bitchy "mmmm hmmmmm" face?

Any black anons can answer?

fucking KEK

We need a Melania 2024 to counter this meme if it goes legit
even though she can't be president technically.

Nevermind , kek willed it

>11.8 million
>rich

Pick one.

Who is the force ghost on the right?

Democrats really have nothing to sell to American anymore. Sad.

That's because you're a faggot.

>She is black and female.
Basically this. The left tried the female card. Didn't work, so now they have to up the anti to black + female.

These people are so stupid that this is literally enough to change their minds. How black/vagina is the candidate?

>She's not ugly
Wrong.

She won't and winning against an incubant is really hard. Latinos will likely have a lower turnout again, meaning AZ and Fl will be firmly red in 2020.

You spelled Michael wrong.

Also ogggabooga.

Love with your heart
use your head for everything else

>when Trump gets impeached
By who? The Republicans who only care about keeping their seats and see Trump as a winner and who distrust polls now after 2014 and 2016? Or the minority Democrats who are weak and even have traitors amongst them? Fuck off, vack to neofag.

compared to Trump she's like a little baby. He would wipe his ass with 11.8 million and not even think twice.

Bernie isn't a Democrat, and will be dead by 2020.