What's his end game /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
youtu.be/ab5KrhoIOvo?t=13m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgs1m_jav08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use fear-mongering to move his business forward.. an economic mastermind that must be eliminated before he grows too big

do you think he'll turn on the god emperor?

To never name the globalists who are all jews and white race traitors.

He's already in cahoots with the aliens

Why doesn't he go full redpill?

Not surprised, we know aliens exist

>Wants you to believe the world is ending
>Wants to sell you stuff
Him and Trump planned this from the beginning

Because like has been said it's his business to always say the sky is falling. Also, the jew media would have a hayday if he actually named them.

Is his organization anywhere near the size and value as Glen beck was at his peak?

He's just a humble water filter salesman man.
Think he'll ever run for president??

Are you saying he's just another Glenn Beck?
Don't think he's that insane

because he isn't a collectivist and doesn't think it's right to blame The Jews for the actions of a group that's membership doesn't have a 1:1 correlation to jews

THREAD THEME
THE

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

Nice flag dude.
sage

Jews aren't white. And Alex Jones is controlled opposition and a jew himself.

I bought all of his supplements and nearly died, he's the real monster

No but Glen Beck was able to go it alone like Infowars has.

autism

Is that an inside move to gain credibility, to then call for their extinction?

The resistance man, just buy a few filters

T. Autistic sperg with a man for president.

I said jews and white race traitors you dumb fuck. That implies two different things.

HE WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY AMERICAN HAS

A FULL ACRE CRISIS GARDEN

AND A BERKE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM

This thread is now for showcasing the ridiculous moments of Alex Jones.

youtu.be/ab5KrhoIOvo?t=13m17s

alex needs to run for president if trump gets killed

Alex Jones has worked with the deep state for multiple decades as a double agent, his cover is populist media that will eventually turn to a strawman side-op furthering their communist regime

Utopia

Kekt and Checkt

Where will he get the land?

Something that is interestingly never spoken about is that jones frequently comes on air drunk asf.

That's why i love him. I'd do the same thing if I had a talk show

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER. FAINTS SCREAMS OF SOME MAYNE STREET METEOR CAN BE HEARD FROM AFAR

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE WHITE HOUSE UNDER GROUND TUNNELS SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

pls subscribe.

Rare

I could literally take on like 20 trendy liberals by myself thanks to super male vitality

To be the last enlightened being existant when the simulation collapses upon itself

= Bill Hicks

Lol he just wants $. He'd have made a good lawyer

To sell you male vitality pills

A brain aneurysm.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgs1m_jav08

Surprised there isn't more of these