Trump remorse confession

Let me be sincere and frank with you guys, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , I watched The Apprentice religiously but this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would condemn this brute cyber attack on our infrastructure and his conspiracy to undermine our election and resign

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from it all through petty denial

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

It's just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement campaign, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

Shit man, I really feel I should have held my nose and elected Clinton after all, I guess all I could do is reassure the GOP rightfully loses their majority in 2018, fuck

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Do you guys get paid by the hour or are you on salary? Serious question.

reminder DONT REPLY TO THESE POSTS

I voted for drumpf but felt betrayed when he wouldn't release his tax returns

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I regret voting for brexit actually

>too many Newcastles

But seriously we can't let Nigel Farange get his hands on the teapot

Shariablue GTFO

Not gonna lie former Andrew Jackson voter here. I felt betrayed the moment he blocked the Federal Reserve, what a carpetbagger.

>The optics of it

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen this term used on here today.

But seriously op we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

> Le shilly shill thinks Xe is a clever shill, when will Xe learn?

>Let me be sincere and frank with you guys, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015

aaaaaand stopped reading there.

the fact they have these images attached to a serious thread makes it so obvious its shareblue lmao, fucking retards can't even try to make it seem realistic.

>I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

>I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

Starting to wonder if these posts are computer generated...

>OPTIC??

TRUMP DOESN'T FUCKING NEED ONE CAUSE HE IS GOING TO 360 NOSCOPE YOUR CANDY ASS BACK TO THE SHILL OVENS MOTHER FUCKER!!! COME AT ME YOU SON BITCH KEKLY NU MALE FAGGIT!!!!!!!

Fucking this, ignore the Reddit shills in this thread

Christ, I feel like Trump's slowly turning into what I hated so much with the other candidates. The whole reason I started supporting him was how he didn't just say what people wanted to hear. Fuck this presidency...I'm sick of all this bullshit.

Just resign bitch

david brock is a pedophile. you work for a pedophile.

here's your 30 shekels of silver

I can't wait until I get my liberal arts degree and have to split my time between Starbucks and Ctr.

Obviously this is a troll thread, but was anyone else here NOT a Trump supporter but is actually pleasantly surprised?

I honestly thought this guy was full of shit but I voted for him for I suppose the same reason the nogs all voted for Barry; the other side hated me and even though I didn't believe him, at least this guy pretended to care. Now he's actually following through on his campaign promises, and I'm both astounded and actually optimistic about my future for the first time in a long time.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Lol woops! This is why youll always lose shateblu, this is why your sacred cow was unelectable, all her base are retarded

Wow, would you look at all these unsubstantiated statements

Oh give em slack, they workshopped it with other liberals and it played, its fucking hilarious how much money it takes to get incompetence

n gonna guy, former burn codes here. This is the seriousness watching But crash this Trump. Trump Not all hilarious we can't let and lie get fucking nuclear voter.

>anyone else here NOT a Trump supporter but is actually pleasantly surprised?

Right here. Old time leftist who applauded when the demonstrators shut down the WTO meeting in the "Battle of Seattle" in '99.

The irony of how that movement degenerated into the SJW shitbirds and how Nigel Farage and Trump are doing more to destroy the globalist agenda in the space of nine months then the left did in the last 18 years later is not lost on me.

Not gonna lie, former Barron admirer here. It's hilarious to watch his autism crash and burn him. But in all seriousness we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

MAGA

I think with respect to H1B visas, he made the right decision.

Wow, an egomaniac, with 0 political skill is letting neocons and shadow government do what they want and rape him in public. Who would have guessed?

>The optics of it are very bad.

WHATS A OPTICS?

sage

Delete this.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the palin booty

He's irrelevant to me because Hillary would go full control freak over Germany as well. Perhaps with different phrasing, but nonetheless. Fucking brainwashed burgers, one can only hope you'll soon start nuking each other. Leave my country the fuck alone.

Optics was the only word trumpers knew a few months ago, your memory that short?

lots of this going around. paid shills and bots lately. seen a lot of exactly the same thing in multiple post. when will they learn this whole "not going to lie former trump voter/supporter" line does not work. I hope they keep doing it, it makes them easier to spot. they are not swaying anyone's opinion with this lie.