PEK the white nationalist dove #1 a fucking dove! edition

ALREADY MAKING HEADLINES
20minutes.fr/high-tech/2016267-20170217-squatte-facebook-prend-tete-trash-dove-oiseau-mauve-accuse-nazisme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
infowars.com/report-hillary-ignites-soros-funded-purple-revolution-against-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise Pek

drop the doves lads

he eats jews

Shitty forced meme.

Why is it always Canada...

agreed

also stop trying to equate trump with nazism

WE TRASH DOVE NOW

Go try to force your meme on Sup Forums again, faggot. Nobody here cares.

This. Shills in full force trying this dumb shit.

KEK'd and PEK'd

>pek
you know that its not made by Sup Forums, right?

Who is pek and how did this start?

THREAD THEME

~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

I agree the meme is retarded but it did end up triggering normies, which is something we can all get behind.

3?(?) weeks ago, on fakebook.

>y-you can't post that here because it didn't originate here

cuck opinion trashed

we steal mainstream memes and make them nazi now yeeeee

>PEK
>not "Jim Crow"
One job.

yeah not 3 weeks buddy, more like almost a week ago
/freshbird/

This is a forced NSA meme, deliberately trying to make the alt-right take up an annoying retarded looking bird as their mascot to reduce the power of based kek.

This thoth/trash dove thing did NOT come from Sup Forums, the media started pushing it in tandem. Why the fuck would you play their game?

it just made me think, thats all.
and some anons were talking about pek related to some social-marketing experiment.
nah, its around on fb for some weeks now, the media articles started 1 week ago.

Global Meanings of Purple

>Purple tends to be a color that people either love or hate.

>Among Mediterranean people, purple was reserved for emperors and popes. The Japanese christened it “Imperial Purple”

>Purple is the color of mourning or death in many cultures (U.K., Italy, Thailand, Brazil)

>Purple is not a common flag color. Only two flags contain purple.

Meaning of a dove as (spirit animal) symbol

>bringer of peace and love, understanding of gentleness, spirit messenger, communication between the two worlds, maternity, femininity, prophecy.

Praise Kek and Pek

>I have no idea what i'm talking about

It started on some facebook groups with thousands of members, so it quickly gained steam when it came to triggering lefties and having them associate it with "muh alt-right".

It's true, they've seen the power of Kek/pepe and want to subvert and dilute it by flooding it with bullshit memes like thoth/trash. Fuck these faggoty fake bird memes.

Reminder: Anyone who posts

> Forced Meme

They deserve either the helicopter or the oven depending whether your are AnCap or NatSoc.

This retarded bird is being heavily counter-signaled by some sort of (((element)))

Go Pek!

You can tell because lefty memes are shit. Not only that, they also give off a very obvious aura that Is comparable to stale bread, with a shot of bleach on the side.

>its around on fb for some weeks now,
Yes but it didn't gain popularity in the US until about a week ago. Within days, the push was made to have liberal idiots associate this bird with "alt-right"

Where did this come from

helicopter rides are an ancap meme fag

>Birb Reich

It took approximately three days grace before a cartoon purble chicken they created was a label a nazi symbol.

Dumbest fucking forced meme since dat boi.

> it didn't gain popularity in the US until about a week ago.
user asked me where it came from, i answered.

hmmm, I wonder what I've seen purple associated with....

infowars.com/report-hillary-ignites-soros-funded-purple-revolution-against-trump/

You're outed shills.

Who?

You forgot the Bogdanoff twins

Back to leftypol with you.

so are we going to take every single emoji pack that facebook adds and start shopping it into a nazi or trump thing?

i mean, it literally took 3 memes to turn this dove from a harmless headbanger into hitler and now everyone cries at the site of it.

it's amazing how quickly they consume and reject things.

we should never, ever boycott anything.
we should say it's a secret trump/nazi metaphor and spam symbology and memes to co-opt it.

EVERYTHING.

new ghostbusters? white supremacist metaphor. shop it so the 3 white chicks are nazis and the sheboon their obvious slave.

star wars? obviously pro-nazi, defeating the evil jewish overlords. rei in swastika attire.

If I remember currently, this entire forced meme was actually started with tweets from (((occupy democrats))). This entire trend was meant to damage Sup Forums in one way or another.

Do leftists honestly think they can win meme wars against Sup Forums?

A Facebook meme that is in the process of being subverted. Glorious jokes are upon us.

it's like a meme hillary clinton would invent

>pinochet being ancap
Gas yourself faggot

Take things liberals like and turn them into "alt-right" or nazi icons. This is something we should be doing more often.

I don't speak dago.

its an ancap meme

he killed commies and promoted free market afterwards

also you could look at as not violating the NAP by having someone leave you're property regardless of where your property is

nice try nupol

It's a leftist symbol and you fucktards are falling for it. Fuck me glass this thread.

> helecopters and AnCap meme.

It's an extension of Hoppe threads from /biz/.

For the purpose of my post I could have wrote Somalian pickuptruck technicals and barbed wire w/ .50 cals, but the point would still stand.

Hey guys been working on a new meme it's a purple do-

Nah, the bogpill is real. It's just those beta cucks at HWNDU who ruined it.

It was started by an user who made psyops in the OD group, stop lying shlomo

This article is one of the worst I've ever read. It's empty as fuck and rely on shot memes and tweets with absolutely no like/retweet, they just took random shit and smashed it together just to justify their shitty assumptions

hoppe is the edgy guy in the ancap world

why does /biz/ like him

Three Days Grace is base

> Fash Dove
> leftist symbol

Wut?

It was the entire point of the Memetic Missiles General threads

>forced
Ain't that the point?

Cool I don't spend my waking hours frequently checking Sup Forums and familiarizing myself with posts so I'll take your word for it.

Zyklon-Birdseed

>american education
That's literally fascism, schlomo

see

Nep is purple
Can you interpret her symbolism?

/biz/ is literally Sup Forums, m00t created the board to stop us once we discovered bitcoins and stock-market rigging.

According to a Strapoll, 92% of /biz/ still "mainboards" from Sup Forums

> tfw this is the 2nd time today that I can post the same oldschool OC in different threads after never posting it in years.

Why are you doing this? Oh I know. Bibi wants you to hasten his master. Don't worry you're going to fail in the end. Perhaps timed for when you release your third incarnation of these unclean abominations. To match the third temple you're making?

This is literally a worse meme than the bogdanoff

Surely deathcamps would violate the NAP

Journalists countering #MediaLiesAgain on Twitter.

Need all hands to counter shill on:
#NotTheEnemy

can someone give me a quick rundown on this dove?

for real tho

shit tier meme

> nu-pol in a nutsell

You should use the new hat.

This is why, even if you fuckers hate it, we need to keep pushing this and other things we take ownership of.

Violet has a strongly transforming effect. It can transform the energy involved in painful experiences into spiritual growth. Its vibrations open us to hidden dimensions of life and awaken the willingness to surrender, over personal love and idealism. Ultimately, the vibrations of the color purple can lead us to the experience of the inner oneness with all life.

The word 'anime' is based on the original japanese pronunciation of the american word 'animation.'

The stereotype of the anime style are characters with proportionally large eyes and hair styles and colors that are very colorful and exotic. The plots range from very immature (kiddy stuff), through teenage level, to mature (violence, content, thick plot). The classification of 'hentai' is given to animes of a stong sexual nature.

Although over 95% of anime has nothing perverted about it, most closed-minded idiots think anime is always a form of pronography.
Although most people stop watching 'cartoons' in their early teens, there are 'animes' for all age groups.

Sega Games Co., Ltd
originally short for Service Games and officially styled as SEGA, is a Japanese multinational video game developer and publisher headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with multiple offices around the world. Sega developed and manufactured numerous home video game consoles from 1983 to 2001, but the financial losses incurred from its Dreamcast console caused the company to restructure in 2001, and subsequently focus on providing software as a third-party developer. Nonetheless, Sega remains the world's most prolific arcade producer, with over 500 games in over 70 franchises on more than 20 different arcade system boards since 1981.

We are stealing memes
This dumb bird is just the beginning

praise kek, checked

idk why you banana retards think this purple dead-eye dove shit will go anywhere but it's cute to watch you try

Niggers stole our bike, so now we stole their meme.
>inb4 mainstream meme Thailand people aren't niggers

shit tier

you leftists have the worst memes

>idk why you banana retards think this purple dead-eye dove shit will go anywhere but it's cute to watch you try

kind of already is

fuck this forced meme bullshit straya
>saged and hidden

We need to keep pushing for more like this the people that read this shit are Gullable as fuck and they tell everyother gullable cunt it will be finished in a matter of days

Hello. I am doing research and currently working on Sup Forums Sup Forums. I am well versed in your memes but I can't find anything about this one rather than what is written on KYM website. Can someone explain this one?