Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Bulgaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Vincent_Atanasoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THREAD THEME

~

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

if we keep convincing people to suicide it might thin out a percent of the population that have a weak enough mind to do it.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you trying to say that everyone that doesn't like russians is leftie, because I'm sure you will start hating them right after meeting one.

>(((Novaya Gazeta journalist Galina Mursalieva)))

Thats the same newspaper where Yuliya Latynina publishes.

Also this newspaper is famous for interview with fake killer of Givi.

Also Murtazin publishes there. They are absolutely non-credible. They do not check facts.

Fuck off OP. Die in envy.

Even RT notes:

>Critics said the story was biased against the public groups it accused of serious misdeeds, and that the author had failed to provide any evidence that such pages can make teenagers otherwise not contemplating suicide take their lives.

>implying niggers will ever kill themselves
>implying making kids suicide is natural selection
If anything the only people who will kill themselves are going to be the white minority in your cunt and you will go from 20% to less than 5% white, if anything

>rt notes
Yeah, do you expect putin today to admit that they are a mongrel subhumans?

What are you even trying to imply fucking gypsy scum? Information is non-fucking-credible. As i stated here -> Your kind will be wiped out of earth.

Ain't it funny that you get it back but willingly since your women are such whores that they will take any, ANY guy that is not russian even niggers. But thats what you get for destroying the greatest nation.

>gypsy scum
Pretty sure that I'm whiter than you and everyone that is not a german rapebaby. We actually do something against sandniggers and gypsies while your women leave you for a chink(not that you're not) or any other nonwhite.

Yup, i got it, half-gypsie-half turk hates russians and make false proposals. Like this one:

>women are such whores that they will take any, ANY guy that is not russian even niggers

We hate you too scumbag. You are nothing. Your nation contributed nothing to civilisation. Only 1 nobel prise. And that one was a literature one. And everyone knows literature prises are worst.

You do nothing but steal jobs. You've invented nothing. You are extremely poor and stupid. On one level with Belarus by GDP. But unlike them you are in EU.

Your country is a a total fail. Your nation is an absolute garbage. Now makes us all a favor and die. Free earth for real humans.

Bulgarian Cryptoroach

>Pretty sure that I'm whiter than you

>The history of Ottoman Bulgaria spans nearly 500 years, from the conquest by the Ottoman Empire of the smaller kingdoms emerging from the disintegrating Second Bulgarian Empire in the late 14th century, to the Liberation of Bulgaria in 1878. As a result of the Russo-Turkish War (1877–1878), the Principality of Bulgaria, a self-governing Ottoman vassal state that was functionally independent, was created.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Bulgaria

Fucking ungratefull turkic scum. Your kind will be sterlised and exterminated.

Butthurt turks are behind every russophobic thread what a fucking surprise

>turk
>says the mongolian chink
Yeah you sure showed me.
>Your nation contributed nothing to civilisation.
I know russians are complete retards but this unreal. We even invented the computer but how would you know you fucking know.
>extremely poor and stupid
Says the fucking russian chink, top KEK.
>Your nation is an absolute garbage. Now makes us all a favor and die. Free earth for real humans.
Says the fag who has one of the most corrupt countries in the world, africa tier aids, biggest distributor of CP and illiteracy? I'm sure putin is thanking you getting the big bucks while you starve.
>there was a turkish conquest
>everyone is turkish
Yeah but when you actually look at russians they look either like mongol rapebabies or german rapebabies.
>butthurt
For what?
>russophobic
I hate america too, little germany.

>invented the computer
HAHAHAHAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Vincent_Atanasoff
Meanwhile the only great man from austria was Hitler.

Butthurt because russians pwned your stupid Islamic reich, now you have to beg to get into the EU

>Pwnd
Russians didn't care about it, and it was on us to remove the roaches, meanwhile you accept them warmly. Your last chance was lost last year because most of the people didn't go to vote and now you can be raped by them.