So...

So, how do you guys feel about Intelligence agency dudes thinking we're an agency with 300 russian professionals working day and night looking through e-mails?

They're so out of touch, it's unbelievable. I wonder if they'll ever accept that tasks like these are literally what Autism is made for, because it's clear as day to me Sup Forums's competence is proof of what governments need: weaponized 'tismo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
time.com/4348494/pentagon-nuclear-floppy-disks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheeki Breeki

Would love to confront him on the FBI looking through 650k of weiner's emails in a couple days.

I don't think they think of us at all. The Russian hacker team is a boogeyman

THREAD THEME!

~

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

Every report I've seen has at least 10 iocs which indicate apt28.

Hahaha I wish I got paid by Russia.

Shit I'd take it.

for all we know, it could be a US ally doing a bit of cheeky "friend-on-friend" spying

They're too far gone

>time.com/4348494/pentagon-nuclear-floppy-disks/

He lied profusely through the entire thing.

>targeted leaks
They were data dumps, arranged by date received, and later categorized by date of creation.

>300 full-time analysts
Has this cunt heard of word/term filters? You want emails pertaining to Pennsylvania? You input names of places in Pennsylvania.

>repeated hacks
Leaks came from specific addresses, only a few were compromised, principally Podestas.

Just endless bullshit.

>time.com/4348494/pentagon-nuclear-floppy-disks/
Floppies actually aren't such a bad choice. Their limitations are one more barrier to their host computer becoming compromised.

Nuclear submarines don't have any physical media, the only thing the crew can access is the limited interface.

>admitting the cia doesnt have an AI to sift through millions of emails in a fraction of a second

could this nigger at least pretend like our intelligence agencies are all-seeing and all-knowing?

The nigger acts like people have never heard of Ctrl + F.

Fucking niggers man I hate every last one of them

no need to fix what is not broken. companies and agencies rely on old technology that have survived the marathon of time.

the Pentagon knows fully how the floppy disk will activate or keep deactivated a nuclear weapon, so why bother risking a windows update that will nuke and delete hundreds of thousands of people off the face of the earth?

this is also why NASA still uses XP in mission control: no need to upgrade to Windows 10 when they don't need to spend money and time on autonomizing all of their different systems when their method of software is already understood and reliable to their knowledge.

Remember no Cyka Blyat

>weaponized 'tismo.
Our government has been doing this for decades

I was laughing at this idiot.

Has he never heard of a search function?

ctrl F

there you searched emails with specific word.

> 3 0 0 people 12 hour shifts to do it

fuck ing KEK

This nigger took out the trash at the NSA and Maher was like HE SAVED YOUR LIFE, if milo wasn't such a dumb faggot he could have mad this guy and Larry Nigmore look like a bunch of LARPing faggots.

doesn't know how to ctrl+f "pennsylvnia"

"military intelligence", just some faggot nignog

>sitting behind someone as they scroll through a 100+ page report looking for a specific part
>dude stop
>ctrlF and your search term
>goes straight to the section they want
>their mind is blown
>mfw i single handedly increased their efficiency by at least 20%

actually it's pretty frightening how many people dont know about ctrl F

he's obviously retarded and lying about the extent of his insider knowledge to sell his book

'former spy' my arse, he was a janitor or some shit

oh god this post is painful

you're probably not a computer guy so you don't know this but i am a fancy guy that worked for the government at some point so TRUST ME when I tell you that when you enter terms into a search box it goes to an office in russia where 300 DRUNK FUCKING RUSSIANS look at websites and give you biased results that just happen to conflict with my political views but don't believe them because russians are evil

eat shit retard

>300 russian professionals working day and night
honestly the larpers on Sup Forums are more convincing than this guy.

>tfw shariablue has $40M USD and still can't shill correctly

Makes total sense, thanks famies.
Really jogs the nog to think about 3rd and 2nd world countries that are probably using a very hackable systems