BUCKLE UP BOYS IT'S TIME FOR THE MCCAIN TRAIN

BUCKLE UP BOYS IT'S TIME FOR THE MCCAIN TRAIN

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/17/john-mccain-just-systematically-dismantled-donald-trumps-entire-worldview/?utm_term=.7c7a6255a1a6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Legacy media is dead and no one is going to open that like.

Reminder that McCain is a neocon scumbag who should be hanged for treason.

McCuck can rot in hell, and the Washington KIKE is retarded if they think people are not aware of what an awful ziokike puppet he is.

THREAD THEME...

~
~

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

McCain should have been removed over a decade ago.

>Systematically

Is it just me, or do leftists always use this word despite it not making sense?

McCain won't be up for reelection until after Trump's term, and then he'll probably be too old. The man is pissed off and has nothing to lose.

I'm excited for McCain's Last Stand.

Can't ______ the McCain

I'm about to write an article for Vice about Sup Forums. So I have a few questions. Do you feel the need to express such views also in public conversation or is it an online persona?

Is there a possibility to exchange private messages on this board?

McCain spouts some commie garbage that makes no sense, and is kike values designed to destroy western civilization

Hope he dies, piece of shit

I don't know how he'll do it, but I want to see Trump ruin McCain. I want poetic suffering like Nate Silver.

>washingtonpost

yeah, nah

Yup. Gearing up for a 2024 run!

TOP KEK

Kill yourself

pain

Kill your kike boss, and then kill yourself.

The guy can't lift his hands above his shoulders, I doubt he could run a country.

Nobody is going to visit your non-archived link. Also fuck John McCain, that pile of crap has needed to retire for about 15 years.

Lol oh so now McCain and Bush and are "miss me yet?" True and Tried Democrat pals.

Thanks for proving us right.

This dudes such a slimy old beatoff.
Can't wait for him to shuffle the fuck off.

Kek help me kill this neocon fuck already.

Don't forget to add Lindsey Graham into that mix.

Oh shit, choo choo everybody! The high energy McCain train and his 6 fans across the US are coming.

>private messages

No

>persona

I'll tell you this.

Sup Forums is one of the very few sites where the content of what a person said is judged solely on substance. Why? Because there are no 'like buttons', thumbs up icons or even names. People therefore cannot virtue signal or otherwise build up a brand. Just pure content is taken into account

People on Sup Forums very much respect this feature, and a majority would agree that other social media is doing a LOT of damage to people social habits and values

>Sup Forums is one of the very few sites where the content of what a person said is judged solely on substance
it's judged by flags desu

Is about getting called a cuckold and a faggot and being told to kill yourself?

>(((washington post)))

Fucking kikes

YAAAAAASS QUEEEN SLAAYYYY

McCain COLLABORATED with the communists in vietnam, look it up. He wasn't a prisoner of war.

Not all boards have flags.

More serious posts anyway are evaluated on content. Flags obviously are lightning rods to memes and casual shitposting

type your email where it says name, and your password in the big box below it.

Gargle razorblades.

Mccain is compromised and cannot be trusted, fuck him and his fake news.

Look, it is a FUCKING leaf...

>Can't ______ the McCain
>Give two fucks about

McCain also voted yes for literally all of Trump's cabinet picks so who gives a shit

only gold accounts can PM

Well done for exposing what 40 years of journalism have ignored. While they tortured McCain for years, leaving him unable to lift his hands over his head, he was also doing the VC's accounts.

Your Pulitzer is in the post.

At the end of the day flags are just sources for a bit of banter. If a canadian shitposts, they're A FUCKING LEAF. American shitposters are fat burgers. Swede shitposters are cucks. But a quality post is usually recognized as such, regardless of the poster's flag.

Unless they're Indian in which case they need to poo in loo no matter what, kek

dumb fucking monkey

How much of the universe is fake news now? Is the moon fake news? Is charity?

fucking canadians

fake news

McCain is a fucking robot that hasn't been oiled in 5 years.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>tfw you ended up voting for this guy because of the two party system

Oy vey! Poor McCain

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

Reminder that WaPo is on a $600 million CIA contract and may very well be propaganda.
Archive that shit, nigger.

Guys

WESTERN VALUES

Did you hear me?

WESTERN VALUES

That means we have to invade 5 more countries over the next 3 years and have a schizophrenic foreign policy that wastes lots of money.

and if you disagree

WESTERN VALUES

>meanwhile import bunches of fucking animals who have medieval values that rape girls

BUT WESTERN VALUES SO YOU HAVE TO BE OKAY WITH OUTSOURCING, WASTING TRILLIONS, AND MORE WARS!

We spread so many western values to places like AFghanistan the police can still rape kids and export the world's heroin supply!

It's hardly a take down. No counter arguments were offered, all he did was misrepresent things and then say old leaders wouldn't agree with it. So an argument from authority?

Will McCain die soon?

mccain is an isis warlord

How come trump hasn't eliminated these fucks yet? How come he is so good a purging but can't purge these guys?

kek
lurk more vice

>THE AMAZON POST
THIS IS CIA FAKE NEWS

Listen. If you don't support America spending 2x GDP % on military compared to nato allies. Constantly policing the entire world. Outsourcing as many jobs as possible while also bringing in cheap labor.

You obviously are a fucking evil shit who doesn't understand how valuable western values are.

Now just sell more bombs to Saudis because women not being allowed to drive and exporting terrorist ideology is the epitome of western liberal world order.

That nigga McCain was getting backmassages from vietnamese prostitutes. He got INJURED in battle, that's when they captured him and offered the position of radio show host to him.

The injury happened before the collaboration.

I skipped 2008 because fuck McCain, and voted Obama 2012 because I hate Mormons.

Thank god for Trump in 2016, or I was going to sit out again. The cuck faggot GOP should be thankful they have Trump.

can't wait for that kike to hang.

I swear I rather fucking vote for a democrat than get another McCain after McCain retires

McCain the ISIS warlord

"You are really a bad person if you don't support good values like western ones"

"Now lets send more weapons to middle eastern countries that enslave migrant workers, treat women like property, and also free trade to places with slave labor is just fair market."

Yes, such amazing western values. Exporting jobs to foreign slaves with no rights. Importing cheap labor to undercut unions. Spending trillions on wars with incompetent foreign policy strategy.

If you oppose any of these things you are literally hitler. Why doesn't Trump see how valuable the past 20 years of foreign policy and trade deals have been?

needs their votes in the senate

mccain should have been killed in the prison camp.

I voted for both of McCain's opponents for the primary and the general this time in 2016 and for Trump. McCain is neocon garbage.

queue liberal media

>Time to talk about an article about how immigrants don't increase crime rate
>intentionally mislead public with this headline by not talking about illegal immigrants but legal immigrants.
>because illegal immigrants are responsible for 13%+ of crime committed in the country.

You really should realize how absolutely evil the media is. They use articles on legal immigration to support illegal immigration. When illegal immigrants definitely increase the overall crime rate greatly.

Everything the globalists and MSM do is fucking evil. It's absolutely astonishing.

and the more criminal kids of legal immigrants count as "natives"

It's all a question of race/demographics

>Everything the globalists and MSM do is fucking evil. It's absolutely astonishing.
It's not evil.
It's just not in your interests.

I should've said I meant for Arizona Senate.

Might as well vote for someone who won't start WW3 when it comes to president

jesus christ

liberal news headlines be like

"WE WON WE TOTALLY WON LOOK LOOK LOOK THIS PERSON EXPERTLY/PERFECTLY LAID DOWN THE SMACK DOWN POL ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHA DRUMPF BTFO FOREVERRRRRRRR"

Remind me lads, was McCain back at his Senate position right after he lost the election or did he have to wait to be reelected?
>Why can't this old bastard fuck off and die already

>wapo

Burning civilization to the ground and turning the whole world into the third world is pretty evil
Enabling muslim behavior is pretty evil
Engaging in satan worship, human sacrifice, cannabalism, organ harvesting, etc are all pretty evil

>persona
krauts deserve the islamic invasion they're getting

>McCain
Who cares? Winners don't concern themselves with the opinions of losers

For real would've voted for Jew bernie over that pos

nope. It's literally self-destructive evil.

Evil is stupidity and everything they do is inept. I understand their intentions with globalism and world order but it's just failure after failure. It's not evil because of their intentions but by their lack of ability. They just fail at everything and are destroying themselves and western civilization in the process

This board i satire and a board of peace. Most of us are POC and LGBTQA+

Nope.
The first is good for the corporations.
The second is good for the muslims.
The third can be described as evil.
They'll be fine thought.
It's not the liberals who came up with globalism, they are just easy to exploit with muh poor muslim refugees.

I voted Obama over him, but even back in 08 I was still willing to vote McCain over Hillary while I was at my most liberal.

post proof or fuck off rper

Some old faggot who lost an election

No one cares

nigger

>Do you feel the need to express such views also in public conversation or is it an online persona?
It's anonymous shit-posting board you fucking twit.

>Is there a possibility to exchange private messages on this board?
Does Merkel know about your Nazi habits?

Anyone over 40 should just off themselves. Go on youtube and watch these fossils discuss things like computers or the internet.

For whatever reason, this is very fucking funny beyond the obvious.

neocon/neolib/globalism all have fatal flaws related to understanding humanity.

"they'll be fine" is not that correct. Right now the overwhelmingly most likely scenario for humanity is extinction. Not sure if they planned for that.

Trump is over 40. Go fuck yourself, Sven.

And his support of shitting up all of internet is one of the few positions I can't get behind.

kys tbhlad

What happens if they kick the bucket? Or get found with 15 kilos of cocaine in a public, well-transited road?

>Right now the overwhelmingly most likely scenario for humanity is extinction.
Well I don't really see it the results being that extreme.
I expect corporations growing massively in power (see TPP) and eventually becoming more powerful than most small-medium govts.
Also increase in wealth of poor countries and decline of the rich ones and probably income inequality on the level of africa.

McCain got raped by gooks

The threats continue to grow. It's a % chance each year. Over time it reaches 100%.

Now add in the threat of AI, China, etc. The world is in much more danger than you can imagine. The trajectory right now is not good sadly. The risks are still unbelievably high.

There are other very big threats (bio) etc that are becoming unbelievably more dangerous every day potentially.

Checked

>Spirit cooking perfume
>$88

I don't know what to think of AI but I believe it's inevitable.
>China
China's dead in 50 years unless they make a miracle happen.
A demographic crisis in ~20 years and another one in ~50 and they are not productive enough to reliably feed all the retired people.
>There are other very big threats (bio)
Probably the one I'm most worried about with the overuse of antibiotics creating superbugs and our high pop. density.

What goods a soldier who gets captured