> Polls conducted
> 63% of social democrat voters support
> 51% of the Left party voters support
> 65 % of Green party voters support

> 55% of all young people (18-29) support

This could be our next government

i want off this right bros

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article162183536/Anhaenger-von-SPD-und-Gruenen-wollen-Auslaender-mitwaehlen-lassen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hLHfN7GvAyI
rt.com/news/377490-germany-migrants-voting-rights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

move to NZ before we shut the doors

Do you realize the Social Democrats will always have the same percentage no matter what happens?

article: welt.de/politik/deutschland/article162183536/Anhaenger-von-SPD-und-Gruenen-wollen-Auslaender-mitwaehlen-lassen.html

All white Germans should move to USA and make cars in Detroit. Push out the niggers and spics and we'll get a new infusion of white genetics. Let the sand niggers run the country into the ground for a decade and then we'll help you bomb the shit out of Berlin so you can reclaim the country.

And still you faggots will do nothing but bitch and moan and say "We'll just vote them out next time, guys!"

OP where are you from?
If you are from former DDR do you want to be annexed by Poland

They are doing this to demographically push you away from your land.

im voting afd and trying to redpill normies but its not working.
it probably has to get way worse before it gets better

>Germans politically fuck up their own country
>Bohooo It's over
You know this shit can easily be fixed right? You guys just need the motivation to do it.

You'll have to move to Hungary. You would not be the first German to do this. It's a shame Hungary is poor and badly governed.

Explain to me in detail how.

Oh yeah, because fucking voting does anything. By the time of the next elections the brown hordes will have voting powers and still German men and women will just say, "We'll vote you out!"

Voting does nothing and Germans are too cucked to fight. Germany is finished.

Digits confirm.

Will definitely be darkest before dawn

Can a nice turkroach like me conme too ? I wont do shit. Please.

Relax bro! All German polling agencies are owned by kikes.
The Schulz thing is 100% psyop for demoralization.
Support your local AFD, talk to actual people!

I'm not even joking Hanz, you need to try to get into the U.S. It's going to be like the Ottoman Empire soon in Germany/Sweden/France.

I'm going to take pitty on you Hans

youtube.com/watch?v=hLHfN7GvAyI

Get to work

No

My advice to Germans leaving your home country for the US over Schluz the kike. Move only in the Northeastern and Midwestern areas. Less niggers and spics to deal with and less crime overall.

F

well you cant exactly pack up and leave.
im a software engineer so i could probaly find a job somewhat easily but h1b status sucks.
maybe i could do a long vacation and find an american qt during that but its a longshot

>find an ex-army student with art school aspirations

The problem solves itself at this point, really.

dude, the fuck, can you try to find some english source or at least bother to translate?

relevant quotes are in op

>i want off this right bros

Ayyy lmao, it hasn't even started yet Hans.
You should prepare your anus for a red-red-green coalition.
JUST IMAGINE the immigration legislation SPD, die Linke and the Greens will enact once in power. Forget Merkel and "800.000" meme from 2015 - the new government will show you what real cultural enrichment looks like.

rt.com/news/377490-germany-migrants-voting-rights/

here is the initial proposal

Start hanging around US bases

-openly or secretly spread conservatism and other right wing ideals/morals under the guise of a great and noble movement. City hubs should probably be avoided because they are opposing indoctrination breeding grounds and will nullify the effects most of the time, especially the capital.
-acquire wealth or look for wealthy and/or upper class individuals to recruit or blackmail to join the purification cause
-acquire,buy or find a way to manufacture illegal weapons and other military equipment(not really needed unless people are counting on a civil war, even then it's actually REALLY risking it because either Russia or U.S will intervene in a negative way)
-try not to get caught by the investigative authority that usually deals with insurrection quelling.
-Start to disobey the law they give out, act like the law isn't valid to you or the current people in power.

I'd write more and with greater detail than this one but I'm gonna waste my whole day.

Also remember, the violence and purging should come AFTER power has been seized.

>mfw I'm in the army and it is a army nigger meme that they all want to be stationed in germany because the german girls love black dudes

i genuinely wish i were making this up

Latvia user is right,

Any white Germans with actual braincells left need to flee as soon as possible. He might ban all immigration go now before it's too late.

stay in your containment zone

Get out in the streets and protest, like we did. We set an example. Or is that against sharia law?

Fuck off with this "come be amerifags" shit. America will share the same fate as the rest of Europe unless things change. Where will you run to then?

Your ancestors did not fight and bleed just for you to run away now. This does not end with you. Stay in Germany, seek out and befriend like minded people (especially the elderly who remember the Fatherland as it used to be) and start organizing on the small scale. Everyone of every nation must do this, and when the eventful day comes we will help one another reclaim our civilization.

These marxists expect you to flee. They expect you not to put up a fight. They think they've won. Prove them wrong.

Germany is your new home now

This is most likely the truth

>55% of all young people (18-29) support
Wow, the entire 55% out of 15% of the German population kek

difference is nobody cares what you gyppos do in your shitholes anyways :^)

They expect one of our countries at the wreckage, brother.

Time to start your naturalization process Hanz, Germany is done.

The Germans are too cucked overall

The main focus to save Europe at this point is France

>This could be our next government
Hahah how fucking dumb are you?

This was the whole fucking point to begin with.

>white people might not vote for you?
>bring in millions of brown people!

Fuck, the DEMs in the US have been working this strategy for 30 years. Unfortunately for them, the browns they're bringing in are lazy, retarded, worthless spics that can barely find polling booths on election day. And when they are in the booth, they 1 out of 5 vote GOP by accident.

You are proper fucked, germbro. Either leave the country or get ready to live in a nightmare of lower and lower quality of life ending probably in civil if not regional war.

Wow so easy

Because polls and statistics cant be rigged right? Because no one in the history of mankind has never rigged an election, especially not elitist technocrats who even openly display their contempt for millions of voters on national tv, right?

Turn your back on the system and stop supporting those up above with your labor/taxes.

this.

Germany always find a way to destroy Europe