What went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
youtu.be/IyzGo83pBWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing

Mainly the sanity

A lack of ability.

Nonstop winning FEELS wrong but I can assure you that it's so right.

This

his main selling point was that he was better than Clinton, not that he was the greatest leader ever.

also, he's 70.

also, I like him but he just doesn't prepare, like for anything (except maybe business shit, he seems great at that). I don't know why he doesn't prepare, he seems like a very smart guy, why can't he see the upside of preparation?

Shill, I hear your mamma calling

nothing.
just let the guy does his fucking job already.
americans are retarded really.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

HAHAHA- Mossad. Israel is being talked about!

Well, you dad didn't pull out, for starters.

He's doing alright, he's also actually doing which is a huge step up.

absolutely nothing at all. this exercise was never about murika great again. this exercise is all about epic lulz.

the incompetent and possibly impotent oompa loompa hasn't let us down.

i love it when the fp is the bp

the man has no general knowledge and education. think about this. to be president you should know things. the guy didn't know what the nuclear triad is, he doesn't understand statistics. i don't believe he is lying. i think he is reading stuff out of a filter bubble and is being fed stuff by people like bannon. his self love has eroded his ability to critically think. just take his last press conference as reference here. aging didn't help him either. i think he was a smart guy but age, zero responsibility and getting your ass licked 24/7 have made him an unhinged narcissist. he is not dangerous but he has dangerous people around him. his traits make him easily be manipulated.

long story short: good luck muricans. i happy to have the atlantic between myself and your federal government.

dammit merkel, shouldnt you be busy aiding terrorists instead of shitposting on Sup Forums?

>complains about shitposting
>posts pure nonsense himself

anything substantial to say or do you only do maymay speak?

Not enough hair gel

you're strong to go into a shareblue thread and start swinging. Take this (you). May it protect you.

fuppuh buppuh

im not complaining about shitposting, i love shitposting. i just think that you should get back to your job so that europe can go full fascist once everyone gets sick of your shit

what happened to witty intelligent memeing. this is pathetic

>what happened to witty intelligent memeing. this is pathetic

germans really do have the worst sense of humor

He had no experience in politics. And too eager to befriend a dictator.
But America was and should stay democracy (otherwise one day you will not be able to vote for anyone else but someone you don't like at all, like Clinton)
And that means - he can't rule this country theway he wants simply by giving orders - its not his private company, there is Congress and Supreme Court to ensure that democracy will not turn into dictatorship.
And that's great for everyone of you, even if right now you hate all men in congress and a court.
He always said he knows how to make a great deal. So ether he will learn how to make good deals with politicians in his own country, or he will fail all around. Instead of trying to "be friend with Russia" he should try to make friends in Congress. Whether you like it or not - this is how you rule YOUR country. He was talking a lot about "America first" principle. So he should finally think about America first.

>swedish "humour"
nej. just. nej

the only swedish thing to make me laugh nowadays is blonde swedish girls tickling my balls with their tongues
and mind you, I do not shave (very hairy)

Germans have hilarious humor. youtu.be/IyzGo83pBWI

i knew you would say this. makes you even more pathetic. just give it up, you are bad at this, it's cringeworthy. grow up little swede

lel, you guys are cancerous as fuck. have fun destroying europe im moving the fuck outta here if SD loses next year anyways.

where will you move?

idaho or texas, im an american/swedish citizen and ive only been living here for like 5 years anyways

fuck yeah, PLEASE do that. please go to texas and never return.

it would literally give me a very tiny orgasm

>if SD loses
no, you piss off regardless, american swine.

nobody wants you imperialist pigs here. die

You sound like you know a whole lot leaf

why the fuck would i want to come back? europe is a shithole with merkel at the helm and everyone knows it too.

Birth defects.