youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg
youtube.com/watch?v=T9mniBB1980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CANCELED SHOW

>*talks circles around you*

I have few a questions for you.
What color are your neighbors?
What color is your Mercedes?
Why is your skin soo white but you pretend to be a black man?

You know niggers in the hood would kill you for a nickle right?

Whats the point of your schtick if nobody's buying it?

>leslie jones is a scholar
Bwahahaha

>I don't know how greentext works

THREAD THEME! !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=UUj2IpH0yUg

I dont understand?
Are you saying he is low IQ because of his insult?
Or are you saying milo is low IQ because some guy told him to go fuck himself in response to being called an idiot?

Not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9mniBB1980

Do you know if that disgusting lard bucket trash heap of oestrogen killed itself yet?

it's a boiled-down version of wilmore's response to being called low-iq.

He has to finish his magnum opus first.

I know of the event but I cannot comprehend the point you were trying to make.

>tells non-americans to fuck off

Sounds good in my book.

Larry Wilmore is a stupid nigger.

You might even call him a mediocre negro. Why exactly was the "comedian" invited to the serious political talk show?

If you think it's okay to punch nazis you're a nigger. Practically by definition. Niggers go around being violent and demanding that everybody respect "muh dick". That's what niggers are.

Last I heard he tried to push his father down a flight of stairs between rants about UKIP, since the referendum I have heard nothing and have assumed he has as your people would put it "punched the cunt-card".

im highlighting the absurdity of his response. holy fuck m8 are things always this difficult for you?

He's still pumping out 2 hour long videos everyday and generally being a useless sack of shit.

Stupid fucking nigger. Trying to equate homos to trans. He literally threw the word "marginalized" out there. Life if gays being treated badly in the past has fuck all to do with bathroom privacy rights. What a stupid nigger.

>>leslie jones is a scholar
>>who's low IQ now?
The above is the segment which made me confused, as the subject seems to be of his intelligence.

As to the absurdity you pointed out, I agree. But what can you expect from LA scum, a negro television presenter and some confused white chap who wanted to talk about guns with a homosexual.

Don't know enough about the other negro to besmirch him. Thought the greece homo dockyard whore quip was quite apt though considering milo's attire, sexuality and name.