What does Sup Forums think of Nigerians again?

What does Sup Forums think of Nigerians again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pudIZbCRq_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're the jews of africa

IF I TELL YOU

IF I TELL YOU NOW

WILL YOU KEEP ON

WILL YOU KEEP ON LOVING ME

IF I TELL YOU

IF I TELL YOU HOW I FEEL

Will you keep bringing out the best in me?

Youre givin me, youre givin me the

YOURE GIVIN ME THE SWEETEST TABOOOOO

>when its too good for you

I love Sade

I think THAT particular Nigerian is hot af.

Would.

Fun fact, Sade married a white guy

With that said THERES A QUIET STORM

AND IT NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE

DIAMOND LIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Brilliant songwriter and singer, and the MILF-iest of MILF's.

You've giving me something...

HURTS LIKE BRAND NEW SHOES

Fucking faggot. No one wants to hear you tards sing some nigress piece of shLOVER BOOOOOOOY

HE MOVE IN SPACE WITH MINIMUM WASTE

AND MAXIMUM JOOOOOOOY

They're niggers.

only Sade can make some nazis on a malaysian tea cup collecting board feel sorry for some lady in Somalia

thats taboooooo

>WHEN ITS TOO GOOD FOR YOU

They should add a -g- and remove -ians.

It's sad that hyperinflation made them all billionaires princes.

S M O O T H

How dare you insult her highness. I only have one thing to say to filth like you.
YOU'RE RULING THE WAY THAT I MOVE

I think all people have innate natural rights and if they express views encouraging freedom and ethical actions, then I'd love to have them as my neighbors

that being said, leafs are subhuman niggers

COAST TO COAST

LA

TO

CHICAGO

Nigerians are pretty smart over here since African immigrants are usually university students that are already graduates.
Says alot about American culture from the get go. Black Americans really have been put through a lot of shit and only in the past 30 years have things slowly turned in their favor, if at all. It will still take another 50 years before things get to be truly equal without prejudice. Im not against white or black, its just that whites have never needed true representation or feared that they didnt have any in politics but will later in the future. Lazy country accents are regarded as "Good Ol' Boy" while blacks get represented as "Urban Talk" or "Street Slang". Hence why whites don't get much stereotyping due to less negative representation in media thus molding the minds of consumers in general.

btw, did you know that Rich Boy was studying for mechanical engineering before he dropped out to pursue music? Thats fucking awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=pudIZbCRq_c

If it ain't white it ain't right, that simple you cuck

checked