When did you realize that only Christianity can save the West?

When did you realize that only Christianity can save the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/
saintbonifaceevansville.com/main.php?m_id=3
jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html#TABLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had a feeling for a while, but Jacques Ellul recently sealed it. We're fucked unless we strive for something other than efficiency in our lives. It's this craving for success and efficiency which drives these insane bankers who manufacture international crisis so that they can have more numbers than everyone else.

buddhism could too

Buddhism has no strength

What the FUCK do you think modern progressive/SJWism is? Its fucking postmodern protestant christianity.

Way more than modern christianity.

After browsing Pol for 2+ years

So you're a fan of merkel and her christian party?

why don't you explain how it could. mock the irreligious all you like, but modern christianity is bend over and grab your ankles garbage. how do you plan to change it? how do you go from megachurches and washing immigrants' feet to deus vult?

that's what i thought. nothing of substance to say. enjoy your fedora memes and crusader fantasies.

>le not an argument
But it actually is, autist.

>When did you realize that only Christianity can save the West?

Aka

>When did you realize that only a dead kike can save the west?

Go fugg yourself shill, fucking americucks thinking they have heritage

>jewish palestinian born from refugee parents
>extreme anti-capitalist who said it was flat out impossible for the rich to go to heaven
>anti-state freedom fighter who lead a resistance movement
>spoke of peace and love amongst all people
>broke down ethnic religious barriers
>was labeled an enemy and murdered by the most powerful western state possibly ever

Remind me why you righty dipshits love this guy again?

>le not an argument
you didn't even try. you posted a pic that shows a weak majority voted for trump. all you can do is post pictures and call someone an autist when asked to explain your position.

>muh baganism will save us
>nevermind all muh ancestors converted or were wiped out eons ago

>trying to meme christcuckanity and turn Sup Forums into good goys

Matthew 27:22-25
>Pilate said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said, “Let him be crucified!”
>"Why?" Pilate demanded. "What crime has he committed?" But the mob roared even louder, "Crucify him!"
>Pilate saw that he wasn't getting anywhere and that a riot was developing. So he sent for a bowl of water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying, "I am innocent of this man's blood. The responsibility is yours!"
>And all the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”

>>nevermind all muh ancestors converted or were wiped out eons ago

kek, just the fact alone that you think this is fucking retarded, kys man. Very few were converted, they just didnt give a shit about what the faggot king Olav Tryggvason did, so they just kept on doing what they did....

>"Your all christians now!"
>"Leave us alone, wanker Olav"
>"Okay, but im reporting to the pope that your christians now"
>"Whatever Olav, go suck a dick"

Thats basically what happened lol

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest
>For the most part, the invasion of the Moors was welcomed by the Jews of Iberia.

>Both Muslim and Catholic sources tell us that Jews provided valuable aid to the invaders. Once captured, the defense of Córdoba was left in the hands of Jews, and Granada, Málaga, Seville, and Toledo were left to a mixed army of Jews and Moors. The Chronicle of Lucas de Tuy records that "when the Catholics left Toledo on Sunday before Easter to go to the Church of the Holy Laodicea to listen to the divine sermon, the Jews acted treacherously and informed the Saracens. Then they closed the gates of the city before the Catholics and opened them for the Moors."

>LARPing faggots call themselves "pagan"
>they don't realize that "pagan" is an insult

LOL

>When did you realize that only Christianity can save the West?
When it let the nations it once created and served be overrun by Muslim migrants.

And don't talk shit about orthodox Christianity, it's the same cuckold faith.

>larpagans actually believe this and shit on their ancestors' graves

yeah, bullshit christian emphaty is one of the reason Europe is flooded by barbarians right now

>those fucking christcucks
>ahteism dindu nuffin
>muh odin

Lol Christians are now accepting of lgbtq, minorities, Muslims, sexual promiscuity body tattoos and every form of degeneracy lol but you keep on believing bro

christianity was constructed to make people accept poverty. it is the only saviour short term until we get a better system for dealing with not being able to have low tier work anymore due to azns and automation, but in the long term it will only make us miserable

Turn off your proxy, faggot.

modern left wing cuckoldry is just a mutated form of christianity with all the supernatural stuff removed

christianity didnt save western civilisation from becoming what it is today so why the fuck would it change anything now

Of course we do, better than worshipping a dead kike on a stick...

Norse paganism is based around honor and strenght, while christianity (Kike on stick) is based around virtue and law.

Paganism has 2000% bigger chance of resisting an islamic invasion than what you kike worshipping faggots do.

If you dont start coming with some arguments soon, im gonna assume your just shilling because americans have literally no heritage

>christianity with all the supernatural stuff removed
>so it isn't christianity at all
The Enlightenment is responsible for modern atheism and secular humanism. Own it, nigger. Egalitarianism is purely secular.

>#NotAllSaracens
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/17/pope-francis-muslim-terrorism-not-exist/

Faggot.

>modern left wing cuckoldry is just a mutated form of christianity with all the supernatural stuff removed

red pilled.

Liberalism is just an evolution of Christianity, a logical progression.

Unlike cuckstainity? AHAHAHAHAHAA

>For the most part, the invasion of the Moors was welcomed by the Jews of Iberia.
Kek

>KING
>OF
>THE
>JEWS

Blame Martin Luther.

it's been doing a pretty shitty job of it so far

it is just christianity with all the magic jew removed

the values of the enlightenment are identical to fundamental christian values, the only thing they removed was any natural philosophy which clashed with the scientific method

and as i said previously europe was christian for centuries and centuries and yet here we are in terminal decline, largely as a result of two world wars fought between predominately christian nations

your pipedream about christianity saving the west isnt based on anything other than your own wishful thinking

>look how little i know
Yes, that's why your country is dying.

It actually isn't you larper. Cuckservatives voting fo the candidate of the cuckservative party is way different than kikestains supporting pro-white policies because Jewsus was explicitely anti-white.
Can we ban all the shill threads? Everyday the same kike apologising and everyday it ends with "well I know it's bullshit but you hurt my feelings shitlord"

Fuck off with your jew shit m8

Europe would be muslim if there weren't for Christianity back in the day.

Why are you faggots so uneducated and unintelligent?

spierdalaj, Poland is growing more rational every day

>it's christianity, but with absolutely nothing to do with it
>666
Begone, Satan. Everyone can see your lies for what they are.

It had its chance with Alexander the Great's Empire, Greeks saved Buddhism, and even brought it to the West.

It just never took off, and so eventually died off, even before Christianity took over.

Check out the Greeks involvement with Buddhism, its really fascinating.

>muh satanic money laundering discordianist cult will save us guys!
All you amerikans know is multiculturalism, that's your (((solution))) to everything. Fucking Kalergi-spawn.

those digits...

Hahahahaha

Christianity has led to everything we currently have, INCLUDING turning our backs on Christianity.

There is no more cucked religion on the planet.

Yes. Because european paganism is white. Kikestianity is anti-white

checkd

yes, you're a greentexting meme master with an extensive collection of pictures. good job. paganism and atheism can rot for all i care. now explain how christianity is going to save the west.

>falling for the first trick in the jewish book

saintbonifaceevansville.com/main.php?m_id=3

>On March 30, 1902 (Holy Saturday), the church building was struck by lightning at 11:30pm. A fire broke out and raged on through Easter morning. Only the 12 inch brick walls were left standing

>protestant
>christianity
Protestantism is heresy, not Christianity.

Since I was a child.

>paganism is white
Top lel. Christianity isn't obligated to be any race's faith, but have fun with you "white" religion, while Ahmed assrapes your wife's son.

>ahteism dindu nuffin
Correct. Because there are no 10 cuckmendments in atheism.
THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT. All you insecure betas pretending to be retarded enough to believe in cuckstainity are the reason atheists turn to the left. Nobody wants to be associated with you mentally ill, annoying kikes.
Just kill yourself and go to heaven already kike. Your death would genuinely be a blessing for us

>Only Christianity can save the West

Catholicism can't.

*insert picture of Pope kissing Muslim feet*

Shill thread everyone, move along

>Egalitarianism is purely secular
Lying is a sin kike.

I will be hosting a Æsåtru paganism AMA later for anyone intrested, have hosted a few before

All these pictures just show that you know kikestianity is wrong you mentally ill cosplayer. You're not convincing anyone this way

>i am from reddit
>ask me anything

You know, you have to be at least 18 to post here, son.

Abrahamism is a set of cults and rites dating back to an old Jew who spoke to a demiurge trickster god, cut off a part of his cock and was willing to sacrifice the son he loved the most (his own blood and flesh) to a diety that he knew very little of under the premise of him and his people being "chosen" and all others being goys. Now the three (((sister faiths))) literally fight over who's ancestor son was going to be murdered by his father, because it means they are the "right" people.

Islam carries the legacy of this psychotic nihilistic behavior. And OP believes that a more liberal variant of this cult will save Europe.

Only niggers and Sand niggers sacrifice their own family to death gods. Abrahamism is uneuropean.

Try harder

Holy shit I was being somewhat sarcastic but you really are a Kike aren't you?

You must be new, lad. That image is 3 years old. Yours is a late ripoff of it.

The problem with paganism, is well that its pagan, so will take in foreign gods as theirs. Norse paganism was no different, even had Christ in its pantheon at one time before becoming fully Christian.

The one cool thing about it, was that this meant to the newly Converted Christians kept some of the old ways, thats why the Germanic peoples saw Christ as the conquer, who died, and went to hell to kick its ass, made the devil his bitch, then fought his way back to life.

This gave the west some much needed warriors, such as the Norwegian Crusaders(Not what you think, they were Viking Crusaders, not Crusades vs vikings) for the Latins, and the Varangian Guard for the Orthodox.

Anyway, as for the
>Norse paganism is based around honor and strenght, while christianity (Kike on stick) is based around virtue and law.
I suggest you do some reading on Chivalry, and not just what some jewwood movie told you. There are different paths in Chivalry, in which most took the one for the Church, Nation, or Christianity. While all we ever see in the media is the path of Virtue(upholding a lady's honor, and defending the poor).

Lastly about the bant, that goes both way. Viking kings were expected to fuck a horse, and then eat it in order to cement some contract with the gods, also mentions in some texts the partaking in said horse's seamen.

Cuckstianity is literally the source of all modern ideals and tolerating everyone else and denying all good instincts. Nihilistic, life denying garbage that says everything which is beautiful and strong and valuable is "worldly" and sinful. Literally the Marxist ideal of the lowly oppressed vs the oppressors. Not to mention all those verses that SJWs can pull up to justify immigration and other nonsense. May aswell damn people to hell for being shitlords. Fuck Christianity.

Paganism is the religion of tribal Africa and Atheism means believing life itself is a coincidence without meaning and that one day you'll completely cease to exist.
Personally, neither of those appeal to me much.

German's shouldn't be allowed to comment on anything based on the fact that they're responsible for almost everything wrong with Europe

>inb4 Canada is worse than Germany

nope, our leader may be a fucking cuck but at least he only takes in extremely educated muzzy families. Of course I'd prefer none, but it doesn't even compare to your floodgates.

Maybe Christianity from hundreds of years ago. Today's Christianity is just thinly veiled secular egalitarianism. There's a church down near my neighborhood. Huge rainbow flag for the LBGTBBQWTF people. Another huge banner advertising support for the (Muslim) 'refugees' of Syria.

Christianity used to be badass. Now it is a bad joke.

Unfortunately the church is corrupted as well. Probably the West doesn't deserve to be saved anymore.

>I'm ok with being replaced so long as the shitskin have attend university

Shitpost.

>Implying that we are all the dream stuff of a sleeping god
>Implying accepting him as salvation and his ultimate love is our destiny

t. the jew

Those digits give your identity away, jew devil.

At what point in the bible is the violence of the crusades justified?

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

we need to replace the pope

You ready for the ultimate red pill?

Remember when the Gnostics were talking about Liars and deceivers who were completely obsessed with manipulating reality?

THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE JEWS.

THOSE JEWS INVENTED JUDAISM, AND CHRISTIANITY.

YOU BELIEVE LIES. THEY ARE TURNING THE FUCKING FROGS GAY.

hahaha, nah really though that's the truth..... I don't bother trying super hard to make it convincing because you Christ meme fags won't believe me any way, let me give you the quick rundown on how to be a (((good Christian)))

>Give all of your money away
>Accept all refugees
>Rich go to hell
>Poor are good
>Jesus loves dead white people
>Once all white people are dead
>Meme complete

Seriously, you are all cucks. SO LONG KEKS

Are you seriously going to imply the Crusades weren't justified?

this

it's getting out of hand, just get another polack for the job - they have a good track record

When I learned about the 80:20 ratio and basic sexual dimorphism.

They were justified in my opinion; but they go against what I understand as the teachings of the bible.

depends on how one reads the Holy Bible.

Like Jesus's quote of "let he who owns two cloaks sell the one, and buy a sword(weapon)"
I take it to mean that we are to defend ourselves, thus validating the Crusades.

You're taking alot from one vague sentence when many more directly contradict it.

Read some books about it and the other events related to them, and consider 1 Timothy 5:8 and similar verses. Read pic related and understand more about the reasoning for the Inquisition. Consider that the Crusades, Reconquista, and Inquistion were done in defense of self, family and neighbors.

I'm not even Catholic, and having understood history without the liberal anti-Christian twist, I approve of all of the above.

ding ding ding. I just read this. everything makes sense now.
jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html#TABLE OF CONTENTS

>"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets(old testament); I did not come to abolish but to fulfill."- Matthew 5:17

Look, I agree with you, actually I remember reading about some Church in Anatolia(modern day turkey), during the time of the Roman Empire(I believe it was after the Western part fell). The leader of said Church ended up leaving THE Church(Rome or if it was late enough Constantinople), and forming his own(said Church) stating that there was no way the loving God of the New testament could be the same as the vengeful God of the Old Testament.

Everyone has a different view on this stuff, its the reason we have 100% pacifist Christians, and Deus Vult Crusaders, with everything in between.