When will Austria & East Germany be Slav again?

We only need to gas the Turks and Albos there and the cucked natives will gladly accept our benevolent rule.

Slovenia & Czechs will supervise slavicization of Austria and Poland of E.Germany.

Never

Slavs are the niggers of the white race.

They're so low IQ they fell for the communism meme and love sucking Jew dick, genocided millions of their own people under the communist regime, raped all the way to Berlin and fucked over Europe.

That land belongs to the Germanic peoples and tribes.

That land belongs to people who actually fought for Europe instead of trying to fuck it in the ass

Haha, what a cunt, you see this guy?

Slavs are an old and superior race, everyone in Europe loved slavic dick raping their asses.

Now since we got so civilized and we don't do this kind of stuff anymore, Western Europe is having fun with muslim dicks instead.

Better to be a Slav than a descendant of retarded criminal sent to Straya because nobody wanted such kind of human trush in their country.

WANKAH

MAKE SAXONY POLISH AGAIN
Leipzig - Lipsk
Dresden - Drezno
Chemnitz - Kamienica Saska
Zwickau - Ćwików
Plauen - Pławno
Görlitz - unification of Zgorzelec
Freiberg - Wolnogóra
Bautzen - Budziszyn
Freital - Frytał
Pirna - Pirna

>South Slavs
>Slavic

It still is

Make Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth again.

So Moldovans are actually Slavs and not Romanians?

It is funny tho if we look at nazis and their "le germans are clean race xDDD"

Lmao better to be a slav stuck in a shithole of a country? Are you retarded?

Look at history Croatia.
We raped your great-grandmother, lost two world wars but we're still better off than balkanized slavcucks. You will eternally be a buffer zone and playground between Russia and Western Europe, as you were for hundreds of years.

But I thought you hate Poles.

What kind of shit is this user?
Austria has never been Slav. And Slovenia will supervise? Come on.

>slavs are an old and superior race
You are the niggers of Europe, face it.
Every country you're in you're causing civil unrest, crime and poverty.
I will think of your post again when I'll skullfuck your sister once again in our whorehouses.

>amerishart education

Shouldn't you defend your country against Russia instead? You Slavs are fucking awful.

Bulgarians are just Slavs mixed with gypsies.

hahah stupid croat proving that he's no different than a serb hahah get SERBED.COM

You guys at least managed to have your own Kingdom. Croats have always been cucks.

>Austria has never been Slav.

that's not even true. half-true maybe.

MAKE BRANIBORZE / Brandenburg POLISH AGAIN
Potsdam - Postąpin / Poczdam
Cottbus - Chociebuż
Brandenburg an der Havel - Braniborze nad Hawelą
Frankfurt (Oder) - Słubice
Oranienburg - Boczów
Falkensee - Sokołowo
Eberswalde - Rudnicko
Bernau bei Berlin - Bierniów
Königs Wusterhausen - Wusterze
Fürstenwalde/Spree - Przybór
Neuruppin - Nowy Rupin
Eisenhüttenstadt - Żelazowa Huta
Schwedt/Oder - Świecie nad Odrą
Blankenfelde-Mahlow - Błankówka-Machłowo
Hennigsdorf - Hieńgowieś

>Albania, Greece, Croatia, Montenegro, Kosovo.
>Slavic

kys nigger

Echt jetzt?
Österreich hat einen Haufen Tschuschen assimiliert und jeder dritte hat einen Slawischen Familiennahmen.
Dennoch sind Österreicher Deutsche, keine Slawen. Und wann war Österreich Slawisch?

Be at peace my son. You shall be guided by the gentle, caring hand of the Slavic led world. Your lowly rodent like life shall have a purpose again.

Why does Polish always sound like someone is poking around in your asshole with a wet and cold finger?

But literally all that land was Germanic beforehand???

Slavic toponyms around Greece and Albania shows that Slavs have been present there.

MAKE MAKLEMGÓRZE-POMORZE PRZEDNIE
Mecklenburg-Vorpommern POLISH AGAIN

Rostock - Roztoka
Schwerin - Zwierzyn
Neubrandenburg - Nowy Branibór
Stralsund - Strzałów
Greifswald - Gryfia
Wismar - Wyszomierz
Güstrow - Guszczerowo
Waren (Müritz) - Warzno
Neustrelitz - Nowe Strzelce
Parchim - Parchim

He refers to the slavic influence the late Habsburg monarchy brought to Austria although Slavs have to admit that they were influenced far more.

Yeah, But thats pretty much ancient Slavic We Wuz Kingaz shit

Slavic toponyms in Lusatia

>Slavic toponyms around Greece and Albania

jesusfuckingchrist

I just read an article of Croat archeologs after years of work in the Balkans, and gues what: They say they are Illyrians descendants. Slavic not even once.

The Slavic Influence Slavs have brought to Austria can be neglected. Most positive things is bohemian bakery. Then again Prague used to be a German city.
The Austro/German influence on the former Kronländer on the other hand was gigantic.
Croatia user just needs to step outside. Pretty sure that the local Court, Post Office and Train station where build during Habsburg rule.

Those shitskins are more civilized than you are

'We don't do this kind of stuff anymore'

Ukraine? And you'll never stop fighting each other in the baltics.
Those subhumans are like stuck in a time loop - slavs fighting each other in an eternal war instead of doing anything useful

Not really, it just shows the fact that Slavs were living there. The same principle goes with Slavic toponyms in eastern Germany.

>says he's read an article
>doesn't link it to further the discussion

Yeah ok, Leotrim.

You can't equate ancient proto Slavs that lived there around ~900AD and got to BTFO with current Slavs. This makes about as much sense as some random nigger claiming he descends from Royality.

they are not slavic now. but then these territory were under slavic tribes

proxy

No, I am saying that the slavs settled the Balkans since the 6-7th century, to the 14-15th century that they had settlements in current Albania and Greece. Just like Albanians settled in current Serbia and Greece.

Because:
>great slav migration
>no border control in those days
>various Serbian kingdoms throughout the centuries in the area

Slavic toponyms around Greece and Albania shows that Slavs have been present there. I am not saying they are indigenous there.

But are you implying that that isn't true because "we wuz kangz meme?

What made slavs so successful? Why do they dominate most of the globe? Why do women of all races enjoy their superior cocks so? Why does every cuck from every country submit to their superior culture and drink vodka? I want to know these secrets. I want to be slav.

>amerishart education

t. penile colony

You guys had enough landgrabbing for a century

They're the exact opposite of that, maybe why they projected so hard

Most of the Jewrope fought each other for most of the time. Weak bait.

Austria won't be Slavic because it will be Magyar.

Good for you Abbo , now go back to throwing boomerangs.

>Prague used to be a German city
>amerishart education

Why do I even bother, kek... There is a difference between german-speaking NEAR-majority and ethnicity of those people. Prague has never been a German city. You could maybe say it was Austrian during the Habsburg rule but only because the Kingdom of Bohemia was a part of the Austrian empire.

I always knew Prussians were baltic/slavs who were germanized.

East German man come home.

Poland has less crime and is safer than your country. Even in the parts of Austria that are still compromised of natives.

Soon

Anglos are niggers. Anglo blood is dirty, and their faces ugly.

kek