Why haven't you taken the green pill yet?

Why haven't you taken the green pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Independent/status/832229300128526336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I'm not kebab

>gets darker
>loses assets

Wat

Also why does her hair go pink

It's confirmed. Islam turns you into a mongrel.

RARE
A
R
E

Green pills are unhealthy, taste like shit, make me gassy. Red ones at least taste like cherry.

It's probably supposed to look like a headscarf.
Shite artistry.

Do anyone has the original image?

How's the lower deck on an Italian fishing boat, achmed?

While I agree we need to quell the numbers of the whores in the West. Islam isn't the way to do that. Christianity used to keep them in check, there's no reason that can't be brought back, if a whore is susceptible to Islam she's susceptible to Christ

Actually, now that I think about it, it's probably because of all the genital mutilation.

Although from a purely utilitarian perspective, Islam could be useful if the West could harness it, but unfortunately the Muslims would make that difficult or impossible.
There's no real reason we couldn't get a couple of "mosques" going though and start turning out a bastardized interpretation of Islam which leads to Christ. Western women are incapable of critical thought and just want to look informed. We could tell them anything and they would take it as gospel (no pun intended) and with all the instability in the Muslim community all we'd have to do is decry our detractors as heretics.

It might even help push the Muslims towards higher levels of violence which would in turn redpill more folks.

Win win. Acceptable losses.

Why havent you killed yourself yet?

s a g e

Because I'm on the orange pill

kekekekek

Behead those who threw Quran on the ground

*Commercial starts*
"Hey America we know that you have achieved silver cucking status, our special Israel & Islam level. This entitles you to such benefits as:

- fighting wars in the middle east against non aggressors
- losing your middle class
- importing terrorism
- losing your women to degeneracy

but wait theirs more. If you act now, you can upgrade to our gold status:

- Death to Iran via the US military
- Death to Syria via the US military
- Even more muslim terrorists
- The raping of your children
- The slavery of the innocent
- Mexican cartel violence across your states

But wait theirs more. Since you have been such a good client, you and only you can act now through your help in overthrowing your government to achieve Platinum status:

- Nuclear Holocaust with Russia!

Hurry now because Iran is going to have that nuke soon and you wouldn't want us to false flag a nuclear attack on American soil to engage you in war."

RARE ALERT
A
R
E

A
L
E
R
T

>my wife will turn in to a nigger
No. Fuck your tatooine religion.

underrated

>not posting the original

Uhh... is that supposed to be the bible?

SHARIA
H
A
R
I
A

Because I'm not a massively inbred homonculus like you, Mohammed.

So degenerated genetically that you no longer can govern your sexual urges.

So mutated and watered down through millennia of Cousinfucking that you are not so much human as grossly humanoid. On the inside, your DNA is scrambles dogshit.

Of course the only programming you're capable of running on is a violent, primitive set of drives. A crude ideology created by an illiterate, redheaded pedophile serial killer with syphilis. Designed to enslave the idiotic, inbred and totally worthless creatures that roam the armpits of the Earth.

wooo hey brunei
your main export is rice correct??

what the fuck

First day on the internet?
Cute.

WEED is the green pill dude

don't be mean leaf

>every "trap"'s fantasy
>what actually happens

What a hot bimbo

holy shit

This is the only answer