What does Sup Forums think of homonationalism?

Recently polling found 26% of gays are voting FN in France even though Marine LePen has vowed to end gay marriage if elected.

spectator.co.uk/2015/01/how-marine-le-pen-is-winning-frances-gay-vote/

thelocal.fr/20150328/gay-support-for-national-front-on-the-rise

Milo Yiannopoulos has gained mainstream media coverage now.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/17/bill-maher-gets-upstaged-by-milo-yiannopoulos-on-real-time.html

What is driving /lgb/ folk into the arms of nationalists?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homonationalism

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12356208/r
discord.gg/u7t5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shill your shitty discord server elsewhere.

>homos vs queers
I wonder if I would get an erection if I stomped a queer with steel toed boots and then spit on his unconscious body.

A majority of gays don't want anything to do with marriage. Gay marriage is a meme. I bet kikes were behind the entire idea as a way to attack Christianity more.

We keep telling Sup Forums that issues are not binary. There are nuances in certain matters.

I find it hilarious when you guys say something like:
>Recently polling found 26% of gays are voting FN in France even though Marine LePen has vowed to end gay marriage if elected.

I'm getting tired of rehashing this, maybe I should do an infographic and meme it until you get it through your skull.

bump

Redpill me, cousin.

why wouldnt they want gay marriage?

This. Gays vs faggots.

>implying that true faggots care about marriage.

Only libtards attentionwhores cares about marriage.

the nationalists reject Islam.

Islam means death for gays. Its not rocket science

Because it's fucking pointless while Muslims will murder you.

Sup Forums is peace, Sup Forums is love.

strawpoll.me/12356208/r

I'm pansaxual. And I live fucking lefties and blacks. IN THE ASS.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/u7t5M

>Recently polling found 26% of gays are voting FN in France
Well no shit. Muslims hate gays, gays hate muslims.
>What is driving /lgb/ folk into the arms of nationalists?
Hugo Boss uniforms.

There is no such things as "gay marriage" and no need for so called "gay marriage".

I certainly think it be better that a fag be loyal to his nation than be a traitor as well.

Reminder to report this "person" as much as possible, the groups full of underages and wouldnt surprise me if this shill was one

it is truly a mystery

Wtf is this shit of discord? Polgb is true?

That's easy. As a gay Trump supporter myself, not wanting to get riddled with bullets by some psycho Muslim is a pretty strong motivator.

I'm a fag, I voted trump and love my country

Doesn't this fall under 'no true scotsman'

Homos currently live a lifestyle filled with more sex than a straight man can dream about , the whole white picket fence 2.2 kids , dosent really suit most gays and we can't expect them to conform to that idea

correct

There have always been gays and there always will be. I can't imagine that being a faggot makes you immune from hating shitskin invaders replace your own people.

They're called shitty zionist feminist milo Sup Forums pagan house nigger faggot strawmen

No you get hard to all men no need to split hairs. If you go out like carradine you can be hardest...

It's not all that surprising, really. If I was a fag I wouldn't want to have to marry my faggot boyfriend just so he could divorce me and take half of my shit; seems like keeping gay marriage illegal would work to the benefit of at least 50% of gay men.

"Gay Marriage" is actually "Lesbian Marriage" or "Geriatric Gay Male Marriage".

Being a fag is hedonistic, the opposite of marriage.

Wasn't "queer" an insult? Why are some homosexuals calling themselves queer and treating it as a totally diferent thing?

I think queers are effeminate glitter-wearing fags with lisps, but I'm not sure.

It's fucking them.

Quick someone give me a

>rundown

>yfw TRANSPOLITICAL PRONOUNS

I have heard both rainbow homos and fat motorcycle lesbos calling themselves "queer". Something about not being binary in orientation or some stupid shit like that