Why does Assad look so white?

Why does Assad look so white?
When you watch the news about Syrian refugees, it's always the same brown hairy shit, but just take a look at this faggot. Is there some non-dune coon tribe in Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldgF4kEXUuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Syria is rightful clay of Roman empire

He's an American plant.

most Syrians are pretty white, simply most of the refugees aren't from Syria, lmao.

For starters, most "Syrian" refugees arent actually syrian, also alot of the shia/christian people in syria are white because coastal syria used to be greek in ancient times, and theres still alot of the genetics left.

Is every mudshit accepted now, or they just play the old good "I lost my passport" game?

BASED
A
S
E
D
youtube.com/watch?v=ldgF4kEXUuI

Syrians aren't simply Arabs just in the same way Iranians aren't either.

I don't know about the history of assads family but I'm sure his family were elites before they even came to power.

This girl's a Syrian refugee. Looks pretty white to me.

Italian chick at work said they were niggers.

She's one of the ones I would open my door to.

Can we take the women and leave the men?

Syrian lands were bleached by crusaders, le giraffe must be one of descendants.

Shut up burguer,you only get the brown rapist ones.

This woman is a syrian CS prof at MIT.

In Germany and Sweden they do..

. Its mostly because the refugees who are migrating to Europe are mostly Sunni Syrians and sunnis from other countries. Levantine Sunnis have been mixing with darker saudi beduins and those from the gulf for generations. The original levantines resembled more like a Greek or Italian than Arabids.

whats her ratio on cs_dust?

We've got also many Ukrainian "refugees". Well they are mainly here because of social benefits. The rest of them are homeless and sit under the bridge and are begging. We also have a shitload of gypsies. According to their car plates they are all from Bulgaria. It feels like whole of Eastern Europe, North Africa and Middle East is already here. Very sad.

I think the alawites which Assad belongs to, are all whiteish. The world used to be alot more white than it is now sadly.

don't forget the Italians, we are already the second foreign community after the Turks and we are growing from year to year :D

Syrian girls

Most of the migrants are not Syrian. They are not legally refugees either. It's all a Jewish lie. They're mostly economic migrants from Africa. Even most of the actual Syrian migrants are just combat-displaced people, not actually legal refugees (supposed to be treated differently). Fuck Merkel and fuck the Jewish media.

Many of them even got blue/green eyes.

/sg/ thread?

this is a syrian college girl

only jihadist scum go to europe as refugees after their failed coup

Yeah but your people have a job, learn German, are catholic and are generally ok. Havent seen a single Italian beggar, burglar, thief or sexual offender. And half my neighbours are freshly arrived Italians.

Yeah, bake one if you can

Because you are all mixlings

Ill bake

Being on Sup Forums has really made me want to visit syria after the war ends.

They look white because they are fellahs from Egypt bringed by Ali Pasha

>shave
>get a haircut
>stay out of the sun

It's almost like all the white-ish qts are in Syria and Lebanon, while the rest of Europe gets brown crap. Sad.

He's a persian Shia Alawite who answers directly to Tehran in all matters. The normal syrians are Sunni muslim and make up 80% of the country. Syria's Shia minority

weird how Alawites and Assyrians didn't want to travel several thousand miles with the very people that want to see them dead so much that they are fighting a civil war for nearly a decade.

He's alawite and rules over sunni tribes, totally different set of people's. on top of it alawite are top of caste system and pale skin is a sign of this so they wish to stay whiter where ass poor sunnies cant

I'd let her rape me

>this much bullshit in one post
Assad is neither Persian nor Shia, absolute retard

>muh Iran
Fuck off Hillary

>assad is not alawite shia
>what is the difference between the persian and semite races
These are basic facts.

He is an Alawite, which form a minority in Syria though

>alawite shia
Ah, first it was shia, now its alawite shia. You try to bend the facts and youre already backpedalling.

Assad is alawite and they do not consider themselves shia.

>what is the difference between the persian and semite races
Wow, fantastic argument. Not going to bother with this bullshit.

please see the original post you responded too:
and you'll see i refered to him as alawite shia first. So let's just add illiteracy to the list of your faults.