Why does Sup Forums incorrectly refer to human beings fleeing from war and terror as "rapefugees"?

Why does Sup Forums incorrectly refer to human beings fleeing from war and terror as "rapefugees"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/bundeskriminalamt-statistik-straftaten-asylbewerber
m.taz.de/!5364667;m/
tichyseinblick.de/gastbeitrag/sind-migranten-ebenso-kriminell-wie-deutsche/
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_NZ7kmLEk
i.imgur.com/XwJ0WU8.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums cannot debate this.

ask the swedish Sup Forums users, they probably have a solid answer

The only one I see saying "rapefugee" is you.

Deutschlander...

this is now a sanctuary board, please do not moderate cross posters

Why do they not stop at the first country out of the warzone?

Why do they go back there as soon as gimmedats are no longer handled? You would think they came out of an "act of love"...?

Because they rape our women

> mfw I took the bait

was bored anyway

No, leaf.
Everybody does.

Find it funny how you consciously emphasize on 'human' and 'beings' to describe them as deep down you very well know they arent, they are literal australipithecus entering a country illegally and violating its laws.

>leaf

God, you moose fuckers are slow.

>"rapefugees"

muh rapes in refugee centers doesn't count to the national rape statistics
muh there is no concept of raping your wife in sharia law

How does Kahane's pussy taste like, kike?

Because they are the majority of people who commit rape

men running away should be laughed at not given freebies.

Why has the rich actors screaming at the top of their longs in favor of refugees barely given a dime?
Check mate shill
Also sage.

classic

Wrong. Natives rape MUCH more.

now make the same map for ethnic germans pls

No, Hans
Africans and Arabs isn't natives.
They are the ones raping, not the standard Sven.
It happens sometime that a Sven will rape but the Afghan Mohammed is more likely to do it

source: your ass

>refugees welcome
>German flag
I am not surprised. More like disappointed

Because a substantial amount of the refugees are rapists, hence leading to the portmanteau "rapefugees".

There's only one thing worse than a rapefugee, and that's a rapefugee activist.

Mark my words: When death camps come back, we will send them in first.

No, I read the news. Every rape is some Mohammed fuck.
I don't see many Svens raping.

I can't tell if half of you are trolling, rping retarded liberals, or if you are actually fucking retarded.

Men from the middle east and africa rape.
They rape often, and they are not compatible with western society.
Even here we had a 39yo Syrian man jaking it in a pool and attacking 10yo girls.
Crusades need to start.

Because they rape?

Oy vey! They are only practicing their religious beliefs. If you don't allow them to rape and kill nonbelievers then you are just being islamophobic. Religion of peace.

Why don't they stay in Turkey?

Oh right. They want gibs.

Sup Forums dindu nuffin
he's a gud boy
board of peace!

Because they rape people and animals in their homeland?

Only trust our media sources, Goy

>Tfw no difference

German cuckoldry is on another level

if syrians happened to all look like africans I might believe they are fleeing something

Nothing is easier than having good intentions.

People who encourage refugees just want to help people they think are disadvantaged and just need an environment that will help them reach their goals. Sounds great, and it's very effective politically, so politicians rely on it for votes.

But nobody really understands how bringing in more people, especially a homogenous group of people affects the economy. They are homogeneous by status: scared, worried, distrusting, and loyal to their own.

When faced with a choice of taking advantage of their host nation so that their peers can benefit, they do so. They are all muslim brothers. The sisters have to do what the bothers say. They are restricted by religion from marrying non-muslims. They remain isolated. They cannot integrate into western society.

These are not Russian people, or Ukranians migrating to a western nation. These people are completely different. They are humans, but they are an incompatibly different people.

Video is the final redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0

Have you heard of Sweden?

Because if racist white /Pol were in the place of refugees, they would invade and rape.

I guess by certain /pol logic, it's in white /Pols genes to rape, rob and pillage and not wash properly and so they believe that all refugees would do what they themselves as white /pol would do in a similiar situation;

Gain access to a welcoming distant foreign land and...

>Fuck it.

Yeah, we really look bad in comparison to all those other races who behaved very gentlemanly towards the people they invaded.

>human beings
What's so special about them?

You mean the traitors, rapists, murderers and thieves. Another shitty bait.

Because not all of them are actually fleeing war or dangerous regions for them to live.

Oy vey get a load of this racist

You tell me

Germany needs to annex Poland and send all the fucking immigrants there to squabble and fight among themselves.

>germans unironically believe what state-owned media conglomerate GEZ/ADF/ZDF tells them.

Because they are.

Mainstream meadia fake news:
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/bundeskriminalamt-statistik-straftaten-asylbewerber

m.taz.de/!5364667;m/

Actual, official numbers from the BKA
tichyseinblick.de/gastbeitrag/sind-migranten-ebenso-kriminell-wie-deutsche/

Pic related.

Why do Germans acquiesce to their government censoring their speech?

Also, Germans have to pay a mandatory fee of 17,5 Euros a month for TV that includes Regierungsjornalismus (political jornalism) completelly controlled by the government. Retired head ZDF Dr. Wolfgang Herles exposes it all here: (he notably blats political jornalism at 27:00): youtube.com/watch?v=6n_NZ7kmLEk

Cos Lebanon has more refugees than any other from the Syrian conflict dick head their camps are over flowing and there is no work when the lebanese population has rising 50% just from Syrians alone.

You are officially Un educated and a fucking dildo

Google rape in sweden. See how after the acceptance of refugees crime rose and rapes too. Köln attacks. You can only find the answer yourself. You will be blindly debating here without knowing the facts. Literally only type Refugee and rape and you see all the things. Some music bands have cancelled shows in sweden because of arabs raping young girls.
Refugees banned from Schwimhallen because of masturbating or defecating or raping. Refugeed have started fires in their own camps twice and the list goes on. Google the facts m8.

Die Correlation sei dahingestellt, aber die Kriminalitätenrate in Deutschland ist seit dem Flüchtlingsanstrum von 2015 erheblich gestiegen. Wenn man nun annimmt dass die Deutsche Bevölkerung mit 1 1/2 Kindern weniger schnell anwächst als die Kriminalitätenrate ansteigt, dann muss dieser Anstieg irgendwie anders gerechtfertigt werden.

i.imgur.com/XwJ0WU8.png

You should know, Germany.
Aren't they raping your women and haven't they destroyed France?

>get your head out of your ass faggot

Man up and fight the war, pussy.

>implying any country wants a lazy shit that just runs away like a little bitch boy

Thanks hans

Cause they're filthy mudslime rapefugees