Hollywood bitch says that Gun Control is the most important issue

Jump to 57 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=N8HqyuLBqnU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L1HlGMwUQO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuke California when?

Yes goyim, keep promoting liberal and globalist ideas! You are doing a great job! hehehe

You are my favorite ally. Hehe

Poland doesn't have guns at all.

Average Poles cannot be trusted to have a gun or they'd start form militias and roleplay as Hussars, conquering what they claim is theirs by right.

I would BEG her to shit down my throat.

The thing I appreciate most about the anime is that it doesn't elavate vapid opinionated stooges and false idols.

No, not my waifu. she also did some photshoot with len dunham a few months back. fucking devastating

This clearly scripted.

I enjoy scripted Emma Stone, she is much more well-thought-out than rambling Emma Stone...

>people who live in gun-free state think guns are bad and no guns is a good goal
>the same people, who live in 95% white areas, think non-whites are good and no whites is a good goal
????

promote calexit then tax the shit out of them when they leave

agreed. wtf i am Sup Forums now.

nah. The problem would be a shoot out every time someone forced right of way on a road.

Don't care, would still smash. And hopefully redpill over time.

>hollywood actor
>hollywood is in California
>she's a californian
>supports gun control
Water is wet

what a way to really contemplate me dropping her as my waifu

>maybe if I outlaw guns, all the guns on the illegal market will magically disappear.

And she thinks she is better than the rest of the population and she thinks only her and her vegetarian friends are decent humans

She is basically a jew with a pretty face.

>She is basically a jew with a pretty face.
is that not all women

who let this eating disorder speak?

>only the police should have guns
>the police are oppressive racists
Liberalism is a mental disorder

Hans-kun, she is a feminist. Hate to break it to yer.

Only criminals should have guns

Civilians should be banned from carrying guns if all cops are also banned from carrying guns

Gun controls are promoted by wealthy liberals who fear their gated neighbourhoods will be attacked by gun toting rednecks

>I need this gun for hunting and home protection

hunting what? fucking transformers?

lmao taylor swift performed this meme better than her lmao. Cant act for shit senpai

Subhumans like you

does the beginning bit remind anyone else of a bang-bros video?

Also, you can get a gun almost anywhere in the world. You can't get an assault rifle and you can't get a .50 cal sniper rifle, because YOU DON'T NEED IT.

Also, there are regulations and permits. it's insanity that you can just go into a fucking super market and buy a shotgun.

Why are you so retarded about guns?

She's just a pretty face and ass to look at, nothing she says matters. Hope this helps.

Why is it insanity? My friend owns SPAS-12 and it's hell of a fun in a shooting range. Why shouldn't he have the right to own it?

Did he buy it in the supermarket?

>All the answers are completely scripted
>Not a single item in the fridge door

What is this fake shit

i wanna cum all over her ass so fucking bad

no! deceptacons idiot! I shoot my toaster every day whaen I come home from work, just in case.

That was awkward and unnatural. Why did they even put this out?

Well, no. But it seemed like you were fighting against the right to own "big guns". Of course it would be bad if anyone could buy it without any restrictions. My stance on this is that you should be able to buy and use whichever weapon you want, but only if you are deemed worthy and pass certain prerequisites.

I thought Immigration was?

Someone is going to get a terrible phone-call

The same type of snake that would claim the immigration EO was "unconstitutional". Really makes me sick.

>literally lives in a house behind a gate
>take away ze guns

Whatever I'd pretend I agree to put my dink in her donk

What is the proximity to vegetable and nacho cheese spread that is short circuiting you on firearms?
And when was the last time some gang bangers pulled out their M82A1 Barrett to pop a cap in a foo?
You don't like the gun because it's long, and long things are unfamiliar and scare you.

Nice try, emma stone, rest of the world so bored with you that you have to bait Sup Forums?

Does her being a celebrity make her opinion count more or something? Who cares what some actress has to say.

That's a problem Russia already has

She is presented as a role model figure, millions will try to emulate her.

Helicopters, engine blocks - symbiotic creatures usually found amongst tyrannical occupations.

Celebrities have inflated egos. They do not realise they are clowns that serve for our entertainment. They are often hired for their looks, not their brains.

>Does her being a celebrity make her opinion count more or something? Who cares what some actress has to say.

No idea why some people think that the opinion of actors and popstars count.

I'd almost agree with her. I mean, junkies, gangs and their gun-related crime, is the greatest benefactor to most illegal gun use. So take away guns from dindus, and you'll see a drop in shootings, you wouldn't believe.
But sure, her point will most likely be "thuh ebil redneg gun ownas", so fuck her.

Last time I checked it's not called the bill of needs.

She isn't wrong you know.

If niggers (don't necessary mean all blacks) didn't have guns, there would be quite the difference.

As much as I want her to shit on my chest, that smug look after she says makes me unironically mad

Banning guns will do as much good as banning the crime itself. Niggers will always find a way to get guns, no regulation will change that.

>vegetarian
why does being a vegetarian trigger so much people?

I eat meat and I'm at peace with them, I understand them, even.

Do these obsessed people have some sort of guilt that the sole existence of vegetarians displace them of a higher moral ground in their mind? Is that why they're so mad at them? I'm beginning to think that's the case.

>you will never be her foot slave

just kill me already

It's probably because of the obnoxious types that just have to let you know they're vegan, and that what you're eating is harmful or some shit.

Well at least they will have to put some effort into obtaining them. Average nigger isn't about putting effort into anything.

Your right, drugs are illegal too and way too hard for the average nog to get a hold of! Prohibition was also an incredible success, we should totally do the same thing with guns

>It's probably because of the obnoxious types that just have to let you know they're vegan
What a terrifying level of abuse

>
>And that what you're eating is harmful or some shit.
I hate dietary hygienists to a point that I can't stay near them. But I cannot deny that they are most often right. The point is how does one implement some of these choices in a manner that doesn't make life miserable. But to be angry at them for sharing their beliefs and a passion that attempts to improve the overall health of themselves and of the people around them? Isn't that what we do when we try to reach a consensus that fits our notions (if you're not jewing them, that is)? How can I be mad at that?

We know.

We're not that different really. They're just more brainwashed by bolshevism.

Why is this ugly cunt so famous? And why is she always banging Ryan Gosling in movie? That's guy's way outta her league.

We must save Emma Stone. Someone take her out to the range

You and Emma have something in common.
You both have retarded ideas about how the world works.

but you can guarantee her bodyguards carry

Shouldn't that criminal be a nigger?

Most US Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

A long list of senior US government officials and legislators hold dual US / Israeli citizenship.

Who Is Really Behind Gun Control In America?
youtu.be/L1HlGMwUQO8

>>maybe if I outlaw guns, all the guns on the illegal market will magically disappear.

well of course. when you enact a law, criminals will decide to start following the law

If liberal policies work then why does Cali have an insane prison population and is billions in debt? Fuck celebrities with a nigger knife.

Thats a good point, if beat to death, but the real problem is that to make sure the public doesn't get guns, you need an awful lot of government emplyees with guns,and the right to use them on the public.

>vegetarian detected

I need proteins and I get them from chicken and other meats like turkey - if that offends the favela monkeys of the world so be it. I'm stronger, faster and healthier than 99% of vegetarians, guaranteed.

I would take my education in internal medicine over some "dietary hygienist" (which is barely a 4 year degree) any day.

t.med school resident

Fuck off.

I am not a vegetarian. Is that really hard to fit on your mind frame? That someone can understand someone else's choices but do differently himself? How thick headed are you?

You can easily get enough protein from non-meat/dairy foods. The 'problem' is that it very often comes along with a fine amount of carbs - which is only a problem for keto/low-carb faggots. But that's easily solved from eating stuff like peanuts and other fatty seeds - something that everyone can take advantage of.

>t.med school resident
How desperate are you that you have to flaunt your loosely-related degree to all this?
I did 2 semesters of nutrition and now more than you do. Your degree is completely irrelevant to this.

>"dietary hygienist" (which is barely a 4 year degree) any day.
that's a stance, not an specialization. are you baiting me with stupidity?