Let's say that a war breaks between your country and some other country...

Let's say that a war breaks between your country and some other country. You've been drafted to fight at the front lines. Now, would it be ethically more wrong for you to start killing soldiers of your own country instead of the soldiers of the other country?

I honestly think that there's no difference. Killing people is equally wrong no matter what their ethnicity, race, religion or gender.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRlDo3JuzfI
youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You've been drafted to fight at the front lines.

assuming they can find my basement

"No Vietnamese ever called me nigger" -Mohamed Ali

They already had this problem in Vietnam. That's why there is no draft anymore. Men FORCED to fight a war they didn't believe in often 'accidentally' shot their Commanding Officers in back.

It's called "Fragging". Look it up.

Who is this semen demon?

>implingo people are equal :^)

Choa
youtube.com/watch?v=NRlDo3JuzfI

regards: different finfag

Also OP: You have a moral highground if you are fighting a defensive war

It really depends on what color the country men I'm fighting with are. Whites: my brothers who I will kill and die for. Browns & blacks: I have no allegiance to. They'll die by my hand or the enemy's hands. Another issue is, what color are my enemies?

>Killing people is equally wrong no matter what their ethnicity, race, religion or gender.
You fucking retard. You're not killing enemy soldiers for the hell of it. You're killing them because they're fighting to destroy your country and you're fighting to save it.

Explains why 40% of the americans during ww2 were killed by friendly fire

Couldn't care, post more qt3.14 azns

choa a disgusting filthy whore

shes gotten chubby?

>Killing people is equally wrong no matter what their ethnicity, race, religion or gender.

You fucking retarded brainwashed marxist traitor.

You live in a country of prosperity and safety because your kind of moronic treasonous slime were a small minority in the past.

If there was a nigger like you fighting by my side i might accidently shoot you in the mouth

I would do everything in my power to form revolutionary resistance cells once I would be drafted. Only orders I`m willing to follow come form communist party.

>ITT
AUTISM! Of course it is morally wrong. Your friendlies aren't expecting you to open fire on them when they see your matching uniform. Enemies are expecting it. So it's ok.

Really makes you wonder about the quality of German soldiers if America's most dangerous enemy was itself LOL

fuck off choaposter

We have IDs here you fucking weeb.

It was Lenin who gave us independence not white russia so be thankful for him.

Maria Apagandolez. She's a famous undocumented Mexican immigrant to the United States that gained popularity for her super delicious taco restaurant in Austin, Texas.

It was based lenin that wanted to russify finland so that finns wouldnt even exist if based lenin would have got his absed ways. I support finnish genocide just like based lenin

someone post the screencap where a vietnamese calls him a nigger on Sup Forums.

I don't usually post on pol man. Ylilauta stronk

homo

Killing people who want to kill you =\= killing people who want to save you

aisuri

If it is so bad to kill people even the ones who want to kill you, from your moral point of view you rather suicide if they draft you.

How can a person be this retarded?

> You've been drafted to fight at the front lines.
Except I haven't?

And even if I did, it depends whether I fight globalist kikes or for globalist kikes.

You're a smart motherfucker -- That's exactly what I would do.

One less Fin is always a win
Don't delay, an hero today!

Also I would add; When has any country fought a 'just' war NOT on it's own soil (or at least on its border)? It really makes you think about EVERY American war since 1848.

I was thinking about this 10 min ago

I personally am not willing to fight for this country because a) I don't have anything worth fighting for such as children and a wife and b) why would I want to defend all the pedos and faggots in this country.

Nah, I`m sure killing people is right. There`s 7 billion people competing for resources and destroying the environment. You`re a soldier, what do you do? Try to reduce the population to save the planet and to save resources for you and your kin.

A psychological study from the 2nd world war found that only 2% of soldiers fired their weapon directly at the enemy to kill.

Most people in war with guns, don't aim to kill people and it is only a small percentage that do the killing.

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

If you were actually capable though...
Depends on if there are any particular ideals that either side hold which you yourself are in favor of.
If neither, then just try to mull along and try to keep out of danger and hope you live.

>Stopping Prussian aggression in WWI and WWII was not just

Wew lad.

>Now, would it be ethically more wrong for you to start killing soldiers of your own country instead of the soldiers of the other country?
wtf am I reading?

>stopping soviets from ruling the world
>Stopping german ambitions in WWI, WWII, EU
>not just