>you can go fuck yourself
>*audience claps and laughs for 2 minutes

Is this the peak of liberal humor ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA
youtube.com/watch?v=lImHh7fqrQo
lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=Larry Wilmore Show Cancelled
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what brainwashed leftists think winning an argument looks like. Saying an ideologically righteous "fuck you" while an audience cheers.

When they take this script to real life where there's no audience and people countering with facts there's just more name calling. I can see why Pinochet just threw them out of choppers. There's no convincing them.

yes. libs are jerry springer show-tier. they aren't called useful idiots for no reason.

This. The only way to win an argument against leftists truly is to throw them out of a helicopter, otherwise no matter what you do they'll still claim victory

>milo: "your pannel is stupid"
>nigger: "fuck you"

these people are a inche away of becoming irremediably aware of their irrationality

>"are you american?"
>"then fuck you!"
but open borders plbs

It's hard, you have to understand that to them the entire world is being turned upside down.

Everything that should work just isn't working. Trump was meant to be like Herman Cain or Rick Santorum, a punching bag for the lefties during the GOP primaries before a Jeb or a Rubio took the nomination and marched bravely towards defeat.

People like Milo aren't meant to be successful. It's like what Bill Maher said right after this. He goes to Milo "Look, you're right at the beginning of your career, people are just beginning to hate you, -[Pause for laughs]- but you can't go around saying things like that to people."

Now to Bill this has been right for 30 years. For 30 years HE'S been able to by smug, condescending and provocative. But the idea of a conservative doing that? Conservatives are meant to be like the Southern white dude they also had on the panel. The best they can be is nice. The idea of actually challenging the narrative isn't what they're meant to do.

To Larry, saying "Fuck you" to people like Milo has been enough his entire career. It just doesn't make sense that it's not having the same effect this time.

>winning an argument
>thinking Milo had an argument by calling everyone low IQ idiots

eat some burger will u

There's a reason why this nigger's show got canceled.

Jesus, the clapsturbation is real!

>Milo calls the other guests stupid and low IQ first

Bald McCancelled was an idiot for being so triggered but Milo asked for it, maybe that was his endgame (to get attention) but it just makes him look equally as bad

True, besides the fact that he was never funny, also its funny, their humor was fuck him, fuck off etc...jesus...

Any links? I had to sleep last night

youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA

youtube.com/watch?v=lImHh7fqrQo

even leftard schills are having problems spinning this to make milo look bad

Thanks

I think Milo's response was pretty spot on. Knock-off Idris Elba tried to dig at Milo and say he was uber faggy and that he saw people like him in Arabia.

>**talks circles around you**

lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=Larry Wilmore Show Cancelled

>"are you american?"
>"then fuck you!"

The King Nigger Democrats sound exactly like Bush era Neocons.

Herman Cain was basically the Trump of 2012 in terms of background. Just some funny goofy businessman. What the DNC didn't count on is that Trump is actually much closer to Ron Paul but disquised in Repulicunt rhetoric.

>People like Milo aren't meant to be successful. It's like what Bill Maher said right after this. He goes to Milo "Look, you're right at the beginning of your career, people are just beginning to hate you, -[Pause for laughs]- but you can't go around saying things like that to people."

It sounded like Maher wanted to take a fellow kike under his wing & was trying to explain to Milo how to make it big in the kike game, you whore yourself by following their exact agenda.
It felt like Maher wanted to recruit Milo to being a cultural warrior for the Left, even though Milo is already a leftist.

I don't trust Milo one bit but someone like Milo could easily snatch the cultural narrative away from Maher simply because he's more charismatic, funnier & better looking.

I'd much rather have to put up with a troll like Milo over those boring, smug ass cultural elitsts like Bill Maher. It's the main thing that I hate about the American-left. They poster themselves as high-classed or the pinnacle of culture when they're just coporate whores who follow a script.

Milo & Trump don't follow a script. They just say whats on their mind. This resonates with people, because it's actually real.

Milos no better

All their humour comes from passive aggressiveness.

Disappointed in milo. I was hoping he would drop the harsh red pills when that black guy was talking about russian involvement in wikileaks and in the election. Instead he spent all his talking time in calling them stupid, just to be a troll and further his own career as a professional provocateur.

Listening to Bill Maher shill for the fucking CiA and talk like Americans voted for the Arab Spring when they voted for Obama really chapped my ass.

Maher's show is confusing in general. I tried watching a Coulter episode and it was literally 1 vs. 4 + the entire audience.

Every time she said something they booed or one of the panelists interjected. Bill constantly interjected.

One time, I shit you not, Coulter was answering a question and the camera just zoomed in one of the panelists' faces, and they looked mad, and the audience cheered for like 30 seconds.

He also just spent time going on about "X and Y really hate me, I'm that radical man!" And painting the alt right and just another word for neo nazis. Thinking the right is only neocon or neo nazis is how the alt right and trump came to be, people who get called "alt right" (people who voted for trump) are just people sick of the same old labels and bullshit, not neonazis who hate milo because he's gay.

It seems like he's stepping on whoever he can to paint himself as a provocateur.

>Sup Forumss getting triggered again

need a safe space faggots?

Why did you make me watch that Sup Forums?

The worst shit ever. And to think I used to be a Liberal, it was trash. These people ARE fucking stupid. Milo was laughing because he knows they were showing their true idiot selves. He was just bathing in their hypocrisy, and they were too stupid to know what they were doing.

>>"are you american?"
>>"then fuck you!"
>The King Nigger Democrats sound exactly like Bush era Neocons.

Except Bush era Neocons never said that.

>The King Nigger Democrats sound exactly like the media told me Bush era Neocons sounded like.

That was probably the first time anybody ever laughed at something Wilmore said.

Jesus Christ, this is fucking insufferable. How can burgers watch this kind of TV?

Are you American? THEN FUCK OFF!

It was an appropriate response to a retarded ad hominem. If you're going to argue, do it correctly.

He had a show? Was he supposed to be black John Jewart or something?

I have 4 free days of HBO. I had to turn this off after a few minutes, though. These political comedy shows have gone too far. Maher, Leibowiz, Bee, Colbert, Wilmore, and all the rest should hang.

Anyone who has ever been on this show was there to sell books. Nobody on TV gives a fuck.

Milo was incredibly rude (on purpose) calling them stupid right to their faces, They took the bait and got mad though.

>need a safe space faggots?
Kek. Most of us don't live in Germany, so we're actually pretty safe.
You should probably go check again that you locked your door.
They don't just go for women when they have a sexual emergency you know...

I haven't watched, but the commercial I saw for Bee's show is just her finding different ways to say "I hate Trump."

This nigga still salty he was canned from comedy central

And now I must praise him with this offering of kektchup and beans. Shadilay!

FPBP
P
B
P

Watching American talk TV from before the 80s, or watching European talk TV, is amazing. PEOPLE ACTUALLY FUCKING TALK.

All they do on this shit is try to get half a quip out while three other people talk over them.

>There's no convincing them
You need to learn persuasion techniques because what works on liberals is different from what works on conservatives.

If your aim is to persuade, you have to speak the language of the other. Talking about fairness to a conservative, or morality to a liberal, fails at the starting gate. The other side just can’t hear what you are saying.

This can be confusing, but some of the clapping is actually coming from the thighs of Americans slapping together when they jiggle.

Absolutely true. The education was still closer to a classical one, and not everything was taken for granted. Agreeing on the basics, like having a civilization, actually enabled them to talk about substantive issues. Now we're having verbal fistfights over the things on which civilization stands - whether to have borders, whether our governments should even work for us, whether Western democracies are any better than some Middle Eastern death cult. No wonder kids today are increasingly conservative, the Western world of the mid 20th century must look like fucking Atlantis to them.