This is the president of the usa

this is the president of the usa

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/153559105081/a-lesson-in-cognitive-dissonance
youtu.be/nCnKtzQpCSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary: ultra high IQ, genetically diverse, master race next level of evolution city people

Drumpf: suburban retards

Cruz: rural rednecks

Bernie: rural and suburban retards

..und täglich grüßt das Trumpeltier.

>every country gets the president it deserves

>every country gets the president it deserves

>as he types from the Islamic Caliphate of Merkelstan

MAGA is just so awesome!

blog.dilbert.com/post/153559105081/a-lesson-in-cognitive-dissonance

When you're ruled by crazy Merkel's globalist fantasy your views outward only matter as much as your value inward. Have fun with Achmed Hans.

Trump won the educated white vote dumb fuck leaf.

>rural and suburban retards
>educated

I hope you are not serious

this

>every skin colour in college or graduated voted majoritly Clinton
hmmm

Yeah, did you want him to explain nuclear fission to you? It's an interview, ain't nobody gots time fo dat.

Never fails.

Americucks are back to being a laughing stock of the world. As it should be.

of course Leafs are to stupid to get false flags

Maybe you can make a deal with Soros that Hillary becomes chancelorette of Germany next.

They voted him to be president and not to be chief scientist.

Thank god germans are dying
Every time I see a thread created by a german I hate myself more.

You didn't have enough reason already?

Hillary: dumb niggers, self hating white male cucks
and gender non-binary snowflakes

fixed it for you

Before Sup Forums I never felt guilty about being German.

Is this even real or just another shitty b8 thread?

Cool unsourced quote Ahmed.

>goddamn United States
What an embarrassing line. Which chuck wrote that?

SBLORGHF BTFO
IMPEACHMENT WHEN

youtu.be/nCnKtzQpCSs

>Germany
>Couldn't conquer Europe so they eternally cucked it

I never want to see another German flag again.

>>I never want to see another German flag again.

this is not the president of the usa

Would you prefer the standard prefabricated answers to scripted questions, written by hired speechwriters and delivered via autocue? Those smooth, comforting words designed to disarm and placate you? The unfilfilled yet charming promises designed to keep you in subservience?

The rules are simple: they lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.

Holy shit! This is why we have "mandatory" classes
>little bit of everything
So you'll have a common knowledge of what a fucking uranium is!

>implying it weren't the US Jew's fault Germany is cucked these days

I reckon if you would ask the average person on the street about Uranium you would get a similar response

He is fucking 70 years old.

He always speak like this. "These people are great and also we have... other people who are also great", "The x is tremendous, we will have... more thing like x"

If if if if if if if if if uhhhh uh chew soap okie dokie

so what. american people are like that. they are simply dumb. thus they also talk like dumb people.

Just because Trump has fresh ways of lying, doesn't mean they're better: analysis of Obama's speeches showed 30% falsehood, with Trump on 69%

CTR, you should know, that in Gaymonie oratory skills in politics are banned in general. And no German would argue from this point with anyone about anything.

They cant even attack Frau Petri from this point, k? You nato-shills are worthless.

>College
>Educated

hahahahaha

Yes, being indoctrinated by Jew Marxist propaganda equates to intelligence

Donald talks like a regular human being, not a politician possessed by the spirit of lucifer. I quite like that about donald.

did it even ever stop in the first place?

you know only intelligent people understand sarcasm right. so the fact you missed it tells me your a dumbshit

Amazing speech. He articulates his sentences so well. His use of the word things is truly remarkable

That kike can aggregate the work of his peers to sell books and deny that theres any meaningful intelligence dfference between races while accepting that Jews are smarter than everyone else. True master race. What would we do without Jews like him? We dumb goyim would be lost and helpless without these wonderful Jews.

Just a "german". Don't take him seriously. Their next leader will be merkel/schulz, so they're doomed anyways...

such a shame germany has fallen so far from its roots, america not that far behind

Stop trying to make this shitty meme happen

I'd rather be laughed at then continue getting flooded with 3rd world trash

Yeah, germany was once really good. It's really funny how constant "be tolerant" preaching and globalism destroys it slowly but steady. The best times were in my youth with the old DM finance system.
I always hated america since my youth, cause everything bad I see now in germany is somewhat caused by them. Since Trump I have gotten real respect. First of all, I realized that half of americas population is getting on the real track again. Let's see what the future brings.

The flooding phase is long passed in America.

>cause everything bad I see now in germany is somewhat caused by them.

This is the true redpill, the American's seem to think they're standing against the kikes and diversity and globalism, but they are the root. These things only exist because of American export of cultural propaganda.

>Meme about Trump being uninformed on nuclear weapons
>Clinton wanted no-fly zone

Boi

Nothing he said was wrong though; uranium isn't exclusively used for nuclear weapons.

Sometimes I wonder if the people accusing him of being unintelligent and ignorant aren't literally themselves unintelligent and ignorant.

lol, this nigga doesn't know about bio-weapons.

In the 80s white scientists created HIV to purge the world of gays but were undermined, you think white scientists today can't create a bio-weapon against Arabs.

Top kek.

Waahhh why won't Drumpfy speak to the American people like he's an overly pious and supercilious college professor like Obama did? The meaning of things doesn't matter, only how nice and comfy I feel when I hear syrupy rhetoric by an articulate leftist!

can he atleast talk like a buisnessman that he is?

What about Jeb! ?

Truly a wordsmith.

Never