Dare, dare, don't be scared

youtu.be/dwAflDIPlCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hJnR5XmOZeo
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08flw2v/russias-hooligan-army
youtu.be/9zllRWaZ9iw?t=279
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these chaps seem hospitable enough

what say you pommes, shall we visit the mother country?

Nope.

Sure, nothing wrong will happen

they say they won't touch us?

If you'll be good girl, of course

Saint Petersburg is a sort of a friendly town in comparison to other parts of the shit hole.

thank u russia ol chap

If you have to release state propaganda saying "everything is fine, our country is not dangerous" then everything is probably not fine.
I would go to Russia for tourism, but not for a football match

but i just wanna come over and be balls deep in some 10/10s... ;_;

>then everything is probably not fine.
its ok, they even made a little song.
can these people lie?

So much cringe i'm shaking.

They will be able to afford Russian girls because Russian wages are several times less than theirs and a lot of girls are want to move out from the shit hole.

British football clubs are most popular here, don`t be afraid, if you are not one of these "muh russia agressor"

>t.local MU fan not kyrgyz

Russiabros just said i had to be careful of brown people, gopniks and some other weird word that apparently is like the new gopnik, it was like a beedlo or something.

These guys seem okay.

Football is for working class trash

This is pretty funny though

>t.smerdyakov

They're being serious?

It depends. Beautiful girls love money and alpha males, it's the price for a beauty, a man with an average western wage looks like rich in Russia.

>english and russian footbal fans are violent monkeys
>english and russian football teams both get humiliated at Euro 2016
lmao

m8, its simple.
if you come to russia with ass-whoop, you will get ass-whoop.
everything else is ok.
people usually dont start fights for no reason, and yes, if you get in a cab with someone who doesnt look trutshworthy to you, dont get in the cab.
there is a lot of police btw, especially in places where tourists are.

>Saint Petersburg is a sort of a friendly town in comparison to other parts of the shit hole

don`t trust this swamp-nigger, peterburgian people are worst kind of retards

>peterburgian people are worst kind of retards
get out.

I'm sure there will be high security measures. They are usually placing policemen on every 100 meters within the area of 10 km radius around the stadium Petrovsky during our local matches.

They're shit I agree, but they're peaceful.

>t.swamp-nigger

>Football fans

Should i remind you about EENITH fans?

IT'S A TRAP!

Fans are sick people. There's the movie Green Street (2005). I think that British fans are not much better. Moreover, as was mentioned earlier, Russians fans love British football cubs such as Manchester United and so forth.

Yes, yes, this is their evil KGB masterplan to lure your british boypussy in and then starve you to death, because not enough people are starving those days.

A a tourist in Moscow and Saint Petersburg you definitely have nothing to worry about. You can read the internet to assure yourself. As a football fan, I don't know, I think that not only Russians are aggressive, but these international events are usually highly secured.

Context:
youtu.be/hJnR5XmOZeo
Western European hooligans really need to step up their game.

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08flw2v/russias-hooligan-army

Russia do have most policemen per citizen in the world. Generally, its much safer here then even in Europe, if you don't seek troubles ofcource. Especially in Moscow and St. Petersburg.

Non-brits can watch that?

Fagball hooligans are niggers. Fagball, Soccer, Futbol or whatever you want to call it is a nigger sport and the people who watch it act like niggers.

Putin's secret weapon
Ignore Russian shills ITT telling you it's safe. Brits can and will be assassinated with plutonium-spiked hooligans on arrival

Looking forward to going to Russia to party with Slavbros and meet Russian women

They won't get past the group stage

>A a tourist in Moscow and Saint Petersburg you definitely have nothing to worry about. You can read the internet to assure yourself.

Umh.. I still remember Dortmund fans getting attacked by hooligans in St Petersburg, I totally expect this stuff to happen in 2018.

>much safer
K

Lol brits still scared for Russians?

It was pretty cool all those fights in Marseille and the rest of France. Am hoping that some Turks will be beaten up in Russia

>tfw no russian song for Canada

Too spooky.

Actually for football its fine, in went to a champs league game there, I was able to talk to locals before and after,

They're just compensating for our football teams being generally shit

>safe
>Russia

Kek of the week
Russia is literally a 3rd world country with whitemonkey inhabitants

youtu.be/9zllRWaZ9iw?t=279
>FBG FBG FBG
What does that mean?

Emre pls

Wow most of these are done by Muslims. Really made me think

Putin is from Leningrad. So much for non-retards

I can see the autism on their faces

Considering what classy, civilized and well-behaved tourists the bongs are I simply can't imagine what problems could arise.

Homicide rate is far bigger than in Europe.

Is sprite, dare, dare I say it... /ourdrink/?

Probably not since it contains aspartame

>ruskies so desperate for British tourist shekels they run an official campaign on their propaganda outlet
What's the matter Ivan, isn't the revenue from your powerhouse Brothers like Kazakhstan and Belarus enough to finance your white elephants?

You think the homocide rate in Europe isn't a lie?

They are at least lying about the rapefugee criminal numbers.

khokhols are fucked though

>dortmund fans got attacked
Dortmund fans is your answer faggot

this football bullshit is so fucking stupid here in europe

I'd say we get all the people that want to watch championship and dump them directly to the gas-chamber