>blacks get mad
>we call blacks animals
a-... a-are we the baddies..?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah

but why tho
like what if black people aren't chimps, they're just traumatized as a people?

No, america is not occupying a black country. Blacks are free to leave.

What was the middle east and north Africa doing to Europe before we raped them back?

but blacks have lived there longer than many other american groups. if you say america isn't their home then you're full of shit

>Africa
not much I don't think
>Middle East
doing a lot to kill and or forcibly convert us, ye I guess you have some kind of a point there

Blacks and Shitskins were killing each other long before we came along and defeated them.

Europe 'raped' the Middle East for at most 20 years after the collapse of the MUSLIM OTTOMAN EMPIRE which freely raped and oppressed the various arab groups.

Or do you mean the crusades which were a geo-political response to the invasion of Christian countries and came several centuries after the invasion and destruction of the non-muslim majority that composed the middle east.

They are clearly the enemy, their religion is the enemy, they are the baddies.

>europe rapes whole middle east for a couple of centuries
Are you retarded? The muslims have been waging constant war against Europe since the 700s, not the other way around. The Ottoman empire, that conquered, occupied and oppressed large swathes of south-eastern Europe, didn't fall until 1922.

>a-... a-are we the baddies..?
Yes, you liberals are the baddies.

>113185015
>Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

we dindu nuffin

>>europe rapes whole middle east for a couple of centuries
It's the other way around, dumbass.

>sweden YES

all I'm saying is: maybe if you treat whole peoples like garbage, eventually that comes to have an effect on them. Yes it's true that muslims did what they could to topple europe for some time but all in all they didn't achieve much, and really nothing compared to the dominance that we have been able to assert over them since

This. Whites dindu nuffin. They a good race, going to church, bout to get their life on track. Just need mo slaves fo them cotton programs.

>europe rapes whole middle east for a couple of centuries
Uh that's not what happened, Ahmed

Muslims have been at war with the west since Islam's fucking founding.

aight I fucked up let me fire this up again

You're historically illiterate

>we

You're not even white you filthy subhuman brown fuck hahahahaha. Go back to fucking your goats, Muhammad

>whites are "the slaver race" according to ahistorical retards

S W E D E N Y E S
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

More like:

>Middle East and North Africa was Christian for centuries
>Byzantine Empire and Persia go at war for years
>Epidemics up the ass
>Dirty Arabs converted to moon worship invade Syria, the cradle of ancient Christianity and home of the largest libraries of the Byzantine Empire
>Rape, Enslave and kill million of Christians
>Invade Christian Egypt, the bread basket of the Byzantine Empire
>Kill so much Christians that the Nile River runs red
>Conquer Christian North Africa
>Conquer Christian Iberia
>By that time, Arabs had conquered 2/3 of Classical Christianity
>Commit raids in Southern France, Italy and other coastal countries, taking millions of White European Slaves
>Attack Europe for centuries
>Euros get tired of all that shit, bitch slap Mud and conquer their litterbox
>MUH ALLAH, MUH EVIL EURO CONQUESTS

Just kill yourself, faggot.

>all I'm saying is: maybe if you treat whole peoples like garbage, eventually that comes to have an effect on them.

Why should I afford them the benefit of the doubt?

if I walked down a street in Saudia Arabia at any point in history from 700 to present I would get lynched.

You don't know what you're talking about. Trump didn't even put a travel ban on SA, they're allies of the west.