SPAIN YES!

Today there will be a mass pro-refugee act here in Spain. Broadcasted in two public mass media channels.

It's a perfect oportunity to redpill lots of people on the refugee question.

The act will be followed by two(2) twitter hashtags, #volemacollir (translation: we want to get cucked) and #refugiados. Rev up those mad refugee infographs and spread the word with me.

twitter.com/hashtag/volemacollir?src=hash
twitter.com/hashtag/Refugiados?src=hash

SPAIN NO!

TIME TO FIGHT BACK!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-migrants-ceuta-fence-climb-hundreds-mass-spain-mediterranean-record-deaths-a7586436.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosa_nostra
youtu.be/xmcgTcrF4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did we get so cucked? I mean there's no party that support the spanish people, all of them are degenerate, support mass immigration and feminism and the people still vote for them.

Besides a higher fertility rate and more diverse food what else that is positive does it bring to a country to have refugees?

Redpiller here, for my fellow Spanishmen that know about Jordi Ebola and the lifeguard's ONG "saving" refugees.
Proactiva is a lifeguard bussiness that displaced Red Cross on our beaches in Catalonia. They pay less, they make their workers work more, and they have less material.
Oscar Camps is the owner of that bussiness, he has been elected Catalan of the year. Welp pretty fucked up, he got a lot of shekels from donations, but he pays his workers 5 fucking euros, and makes them work for more than 40 hours a week (sometimes even more than 54). The pay is not done in the same month but on the next one, and those extra hours counting from 40+ are paid at the end of the year by extending your contract until it matches the hours you have worked.
And well he fools each and every work inspection by bringing shit from other beaches (jet skies, people, walkie talkies), three years ago he had people working on his human resources and on SOC (Unemployement office on Catalonia).
When the townhalls contract a lifeguard service they set up what they want there to be and the most worrying thing about all that is that there's NEVER enough people contracted by proactiva to take up the vacants that the town hall wants.

Excuse my poorpiss English, just wrote it on English just in case someone from somewhere else reads it.

The cucks of Spain took over and forgot how great the country was. What you call Spain is an insult to the man who unified and made it great. The only logical choice is vote Falange and make Jose Antonio's vision come to life.

Thid

uh oh. Incomming globalist false flag event.
Godspeed, mi hermanos Espanos.

>Podem Catalunya
>Spain

You are the only ones cucked here catacucks, go fuck yourselves and enjoy what you choose with muh independentia.

Eat shit, faggots.

Hundreds of migrants scale 20ft fence into Spanish enclave of Ceuta as refugee route shifts

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-migrants-ceuta-fence-climb-hundreds-mass-spain-mediterranean-record-deaths-a7586436.html

I hope they send them all to Cataluña, they are the only wants wanted that shit so go for them you cucks de merda.

Spaniards are just crypto-arabs anyway. What does it matter if you get refugees?

>Besides a higher fertility rate and more diverse food what else that is positive does it bring to a country to have refugees?

>Podem Catalunya
>volemacollir
Catalonia is lost. Either we kick them out or we nuke them and end their suffering. At this point I just want them gone. You hear, Cucktalans? I give up. You win. Please do your best and achieve your independence as soon as possible. I vow to never again defend the unity of Spain in any discussion and, if it ever gets to the point of having a nation-wide referendum about your independence, trust I'll be voting yes with the best of wishes.

At this point this is just sad.

sadly there's no demonstration against
I was looking for NOVOLEMACOLLIR but there is not a single hit

S-Save me please I'm there.
No but for real, where should I migrate to I'd love a place with coast, or if there's not with low moors, I don't really care about panchitos.
Low housing price would be nice too.

#volemacollir is not spanish Jordi.

Dont worry Raul,our countries are such shitholes none of them wants to come here because we dont give them money,they will all go to germany and sweden.

>Barcelona

>Catalunya
WTF? I don't want Cataluña to be part of Spain now.

Holy shit, Somalia.
How can you afford internet?

>I vow to never again defend the unity of Spain

Are you insane?! I am from catalonia and me along with the rest of true catalans REQUIRE more than EVER for everyone to defend the unity of Spain!

Catalonia is as Spanish as the Basque C. and Madrid.

Does Spaniards feel good or bad about the inquisition?

You cannot do this. The refugees need you! Show them tu corazon

>barcelona
Fucking catalonia

please, give back the money you owe to Germany.

Nice try Mehmet

Stop giving our money away

When Russia gives our gold back :^)

You already got back what you gave while crashing the EU

> La platforma "Casa Nostra
They literally named it after Italian Mafia?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosa_nostra

pay back for WW2 you asshole

100 times this, we won't return the debts because you're lending to a broken system with a populist government, let the austerity fix our economy Hans.

"per anar totes juntes"

so... basically just for women and feminist faggots

how do you prefer Poland: Russian or German?

That money has flown.

> implying WW2 wasn't just a conspiracy theory to cover up Polish death camps

This

Help the rest stop the cucks taking over then

I am doing a lot to stop this cancer known as separatism? What about you, neighbour? What are YOU doing in terms of propaganda so that Spain keeps united?

In case you think you have no saying in this allow me to remind you that in case such an event occurs the independentists will get their hands on the Comté de Roussillon and Cerdagne and will back all your eight secessionist movements in France.

>Okay muhammed you have to chose
>Either you go with Hanz landa he lets you fuck his daughter and wife and give you 1k month and house
>Or Manolo's who is is in deep debt and with over 50% unemployment and gyppos that will steal your wallet

>I am doing a lot to stop this cancer known as separatism
kek nice try
the only thing that would stop a cucktalan nationalist is death

youtu.be/xmcgTcrF4VM
>I expected more
>there's a lot of difference between my friends in Germany and me
>they are studying (well I'm also studying), they have future there
>they are paid, they have a home, they have everything
>we only got psycological support here, no free housing, no money, only psycological support (said this twice)
>We only want to ask for one thing: to bring our family here (they are in Turkey), but nobody has done anything for a year

It's pretty much impossible to tell the difference between the average Syrian refugee and the average Spaniard. They're both lazy shitskins whose ancestors got cucked by Arabs.

I see nothing wrong there, we take things slow and we don't even have money for people from here.

Asturias

Not as impossible as to tell the difference between the average bong and the average paki

Unfortunately.

Lol we had some syrians who said the same exact shit

I love my shitty country.

baka

When will EU officials and Merkel wake up?