Europe + USA rapes whole middle east for a century

>europe + USA rapes whole middle east for a century
>arabs living there get a little mad
>we call the arabs animals
>america rapes blacks for a couple of centuries
>blacks get mad
>we call blacks animals
a-... a-are we the baddies..?

maybe if you treat whole peoples like garbage, eventually that comes to have an effect on them. Yes it's true that muslims did what they could to topple europe for some time but all in all they didn't achieve much, and really nothing compared to the dominance that we have been able to assert over them since

it's called Stockholm syndrome, and you have it

You're historically illiterate

>we

You're not even white you filthy subhuman brown fuck hahahahaha. Go back to fucking your goats, Muhammad

White men invented the car, plane, train, combustion engine, computer, mobile phone, TV, movies, internet, superior medicine, superior civilisations, satellites, electricity, light, space probes and literally everything else you're leeching off. My white ancestors should have just genocided all you subhumans. Go back to your desert

The only reason you filthy brown fucks whinge so much is because you mentally can't take it that whites are better than you. It's buried so deep in your own head that you're trapped in a prison of your own mind. You wish you could be white, but you never will be.

You will always be a smelly, low IQ piece of camel fucking shit destined for the dustbin of human history that needs to be wiped out off Earth

And you come to white countries because your race is so incompetent you can't even make a good country to live in, you need whitey's civilisation hahahahahaha

> They didn't achieve much
>What is the suppression of Christianity in all Muslim controlled regions
>What was the mass rape of nuns and slaughter of priests
>What was the Ottoman policy on non Muslims
>Whites invented slavery and were the only one to practice it
>Being this historically illiterate
Jesus fucking Christ Sven.

>We were superior then
>We are superior now
>We should feel bad about being more advanced than them

This is the global version of "Everyone gets a medal".

In life there is always winners and always losers. The losers only hope is to be the winners at some point in some way.

Always someone at the top and the rest. If you try to change that it will just be someone else at the top.

This process starts the moment the sperm head for the egg and ends the moment you die. It is present in the animal kingdom and even in plant life.

but we're in a massively superior position of power since a long, long time, and we use it to kill them at will. fair enough, if you're anatolian greek-descended your grandparents got raped but compared to installing our own proxy governments of fascists to keep the whole region locked down, installing our own jews, killing hundreds of thousands for oil, investing in keeping them suppressed as shit by wahabists.. I mean you can see why they might be a little pissed right?

do you also kill dogs for pleasure?

Still not good enough.

No we are not the baddies. The baddies are the elite machiavellian child fuckers that are forcing us together despite our complete polar differences, in order to divide and conquer and have us fighting in petty race wars, while they hoard all the technology and rule from way way way above.

What we want are strong borders, keep the national state as a governments natural extension of power, respect the difference in peoples cultures, trade & make deals and shut the fuck up.

It's not their fault desu if you won't be competent enough. If middle east was smart enough, they wouldn't be fighting for shitty reasons instead would try to develop more than whites and then made a point to them. But all of them are nigger tier autist. Don't wanna do anything on their own but want everything to be done.

>in order to divide and conquer and have us fighting in petty race wars, while they hoard all the technology and rule from way way way above
could you source this for me or is it just "the only thing that makes sense"?

>What we want are strong borders
and spice must flow

We reprimanded the blacks and even let them stay in our country after they asked us politely. That their continent is in such a poor state is because they let themselves get pushed around by a handful of dictators, which we have zero control over.

>America rapes black people for centuries

Is it really rape if you own it though?

Op is a sandnigger posting as white , dont feed him yous

when they do we rape the shit out of them, for instance ISIS which obviously are fucked up in a lot of ways but which do at least try to get muzzies in charge of muzzie lands rather than puppets fryom Syces-Picot

>raping farm equipment

I ain't in the slightest, swedish since the gunsmiths emigrated from literally [spoiler]Belgium[/spoiler] in the 18th century

So you believe radical Islam won't fuck your shit up. I hope you get nuked soon. You deserve it.

Youre muslim arent you?

Good to knoow youre out of here

yes faggot you finnaly understand power politics, now go have your existential crisis in a gulag, while i rape and murder some more. shit faggots like you should just die.

take a guess you dumb ass fucking ho

they mad cus we treat them like dirt. yea they're a threat but can you blame them?

>>arabs living there get a little mad

What "a little mad" might look like.

I just think pol should get off their high, racist horse

a-... a-are we the baddies..?
Yup, that's a Swede.

All that matters is: we are smart and they are dumb, and that is how we will defeat them.

*Commercial starts*
"Hey America we know that you have achieved silver cucking status, our special Israel & Islam level. This entitles you to such benefits as:

- fighting wars in the middle east against non aggressors
- losing your middle class
- importing terrorism
- losing your women to degeneracy

but wait theirs more. If you act now, you can upgrade to our gold status:

- Death to Iran via the US military
- Death to Syria via the US military
- Even more muslim terrorists
- The raping of your children
- The slavery of the innocent
- Mexican cartel violence across your states

But wait theirs more. Since you have been such a good client, you and only you can act now through your help in overthrowing your government to achieve Platinum status:

- Nuclear Holocaust with Russia!

Hurry now because Iran is going to have that nuke soon and you wouldn't want us to false flag a nuclear attack on American soil to engage you in war."

Everyone who wants Swedistan to shut the fuck up and stop preaching say "Aye"

not even ONCE did america and the west treat all of the middle east exponentially worse than that. not even once.

Fucking faggot, an eye for an eye will make whole world blind.
You won't understand that though you were busy fucking goats when your "Allah" was distributing mind.

nice sources faggot

Question for swedes here:

I am a white American male, what are my chances of finding a wholesome wife if I visit Sweden?

She must be white and virgin and have traditional values

Thanks

These people have been massacering each other for over 1600 years over which descendant of Muhammed was chosen by their god. Oh but shia and sunni are allowed to unite when it comes to chopping the head of the western infidels, great.. its a blood thirsty ideology, no matter who's currently carpet bombing the region. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that their prophet who can do no wrong and whose words are to be taken literally was a pedophile warlord?

an eye for an eye is a pervasive concept in human moral thought. i don't condone it but you can't be surprised when it comes into play

No way youre not muslim

No, but I eat meat. If you hate life working that way, and I am not beating around the bush here, kill yourself.
You were the lucky sperm that made it while millions of others died.
Your ancestors killed others so they could live and eventually shit you in to the world.
If the horrors of your existence are too much then you should step out.

man I don't like their shit either I'm just saying that MAYBE if you treat a whole people like shit they get mad, and maybe if you kill them over and over there's a trauma that lives on in their population

make that add up for me will you

so there's no morality?
I actually agree 100% with this, but just because the lords play their games doesn't mean you have to go cucking your brain with "red pills"

And then you have audacity to ask for refugee status in other countries so that you can practice same their. I pity every first world Country who take in refugees,for who they are taking in belongs to death cult.

I agree with that. So get with the program and condemn the people that have been destabilizing the region and propped up theocratic dictatorship. These are the people that Trump & Sup Forums wants to fucking hang.

>These are the people that Trump & Sup Forums wants to fucking hang
except the saudis and the israelis of course

You really think Trump likes Saudi Arabia? After the shit they pulled on 9/11 when Trump lost hundreds of friends? He has to btfo OPEC before he can squeeze those fucking savages.

Israel is the enemy either. They're the only democracy in the middle east. Their nationalism is under attack by the same liberal-progressive multiculti nation wreckers we are fighting here. The enemy are zionist supremacists and luciferian, we want jews, christians, muslims, crackas & niggas, everyone to unite to throw them of the fucking planet.

There is no "cucking" my brain with redpills. I, obviously, am a white male. Like every species I have xenophobic tendencies. Mine is most obvious towards Muslims, as they culturally so very different from mine and pose a danger to myself and my family in various ways.
To top it off, their culture has not made the advancements that mine has, so I am inclined, using history as evidence, to support the one that seems better fit for survival.

Morality is actuslly, for once to quote the liberal, a social construct. Not only can different groups not decide what is morally wrong, individuals can't as well (especially when face with extreme or new situations). When it comes down to it, morality is a privilege that we have when survival is not a concern.

Regardless of what you believe there is an underlying truth that you can't change.
Cultures that far removed have different desires and definitions of peace.
If you are not willing to change your definition and they are not willing to change theirs then you will never get along and always be at odds.
By allowing different cultures in you are not strengthening a nation but diving it, or allowing yourself to be conquered.
And don't kid yourself that conquering is a thing of the past because the concept will always be as long as different groups exist.

Believing really hard in an ideal doesn't change the way life works, and history is full of lessons to show the demise of civilizations due to open arms and embracing those so differently from them.

Except when WE weren't. Then they enslaved and decimated and forcefully converted and kidnapped. Sometimes they won, sometimes they lost.
They were empires while Europe was but a bunch of isolated states. They had kept Roman infrastructure while Europe was mostly ruined. You can't say they didn't have a position of power and you can't say they didn't try.

Besides, you massive cuckold s treat Europe as if we were some sort of Whiteland: the country.
We're fucking not. French hated Brits and battled then whenever they could, and the Spaniards tried to invade Italy, France and Portugal same as they did with Morocco. We Europeans were never a union. We were a cluster fuck of states constantly beating the shit out of one another, invading and conquering and the banter is still there. Besides, you can't tell me the Turks, for example, were not in a position of power. They were among the strongest forces on Eurasia and had they not been stopped they would have conquered the shit out of everyone.

It's a game about empires, son. Everyone is playing it.

>>america rapes blacks for a couple of centuries
1865 - 1776 = 89 years of slavery in the United States
American blacks have ~24% European admixture in their genetic makeup, mostly coming from the Y-side of chromosome.
American blacks score better than African blacks (by ~10 points IIRC).
Just think if there had been about 50 more years of slavery in the United States how much more European admixture from white males would be in the American black DNA and how much more blacks could better contribute to American society as opposed to being a drag on it.

And on that note, going to bed. Typing shit this on my phone is a pain in the ass and I am wasting my time trying to cram common sense in. If you don't already possess it then you probably never will and will be a casualty of your own ignorance.

>score better than
*score better on IQ tests than

>Sweden
>white
>virgin
>traditional

Whites are pure ebil for wanting to preserve ethnicities, culture, and race against globalist Marxism!

Saged faggot.

This.

It's also no surprise that all "inventions" are done by whites since white people looted Africa and the middle east for all it's ressources. People dying of hunger there while Europeans and Americans are wealthy exactly because of that. Basically Africans had no single chance of developing.

Great way not to respond to anything the user wrote.

Don't you have a bull to prep?

As if Europe has never had a famine. You're a disgrace to the fatherland and will end up swinging from a lamp post you fucking race traitor. Now put a bullet in your skull since you hate yourself so much.

>implying inventing the axled wheel requires resources vast resources
famine happens when whites are NOT allowed to farm the land and manage production.

>
>Basically Africans had no single chance of developing.
Wrong. They did. They were in a way like Europe: tribes fighting tribes.
Northern and Eastern Africa were strong. Ethiopia was always good-tier but got fucked by commies. Middle East got caught in US be Russia and those new waves of medievalist Islam. They all got empire'd. Europe simply succeeded.
If we ever cease to do it before reaching a superior level of human understanding you better prepare your Angus.

I spit in your face burger. I'm not talking about famine but that we take their fucking ressources for our benefits. All the agriculture in Africa is that we can drink our coffee, eat chocolate and are able to feed our cows and pigs. This is a fact and one of the reason why this planet is so unstable and will never live in peace.

Africans did it first, North Africans and Middle Easternd did it second and China is currently doing the same and Africans want the whites back. What now, white boi?