Canadians in National Virtue-Signalling Death Spiral

Every day the news coming out of canada gets crazier and crazier. What the hell is going on up there?

Why are they trying to wipe out White people? From 90 percent to nearly 70 in two decades, what gives? Seems like a racist policy.

Is it still legal to criticize islam in Canada?

>Canada will never drop below 90 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 85 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 80 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 75 percent white
You are here
>Canada will never drop below 70 percent white
>Canada will never adopt islam as a national religion
>the year is 2046

desu most white people live way from the big cities and seldom mingle out of their ancestral ethnicity i.e. slavs with slavs, brits with brits. alot of the news coming out of Canada has to do with Toronto and Vancouver.

>Seems like a racist policy.

It IS a racist policy. If you doubt it then look at how whites are villified in every last thing while the left pushes the "white privelege" narrative to make it out to be deserving it.

sounds like you're trying to mentally minimize the absolute catastrophe going on up there.

>its' the cities
>it's a chink posting as a leaf
>it's everything but reality

Debating bill m-103 is unislamic, maybe even islamophobia.

I'm serious. No one really gives a fuck about that. If refugees wanna come here thats fine. They just won't be apart of any local 'white' community.

It's why we generally stick to ourselves. I don't know how the rest of the world views canada, but people generally stick with the culture they were born into and we seldom cross cultural lines.

>No one really gives a fuck about that.

Everyone is on board with being relaced by immigrants and loves refugees.

Frogive me if I don't believe you.

there's also the federal and provincial institutions that matter
and the less anglo-scots-french those get, the more you'll get alienated from it
this has consequences.

>I don't know how the rest of the world views canada,

oh you're nu to /pol.

Canadians are the most cucked. They literally want to give away their country.
t. Canadian born of immigrant parents

Imagine growing up a a white kid in Canada. Your whole life, being told you are what is wrong with the world and must be replaced. Everytime you speak out, you get shut down and told you're white and therefore racist and evil.

Must cause alot of issues.

I don't know what you're trying to say here. I'm telling you first hand, all my friends are white, all the people I work with/do business with are white. Further more they are either German or Ukrainian.
What consequences? please tell.
I know how /pol views canada, I'm talking about the rest of the world
Obviouslly someone who lives in the GTA or Greater Vancouver, maybe Calgary.

This honestly never happens. Even the arts department is predominately white and this issue is never brought up. Most international students are in Business or the sciences, and again they stick with their own kind...

>Obviouslly someone who lives in the GTA or Greater Vancouver, maybe Calgary.

Haha, that is not a valid tactic frend.

Maybe you will call him a chink or a false flag proxy poster next?

I bet you expect to retain credibility, even after that blatant baseless accusation.

I don't know him or who he is, I can only assume he doesn't live where I live... amongst white people...

Well it's time to reset and come back with a diff id because your credibility is shot.

In canada, a man can have an abortion at any stage of his pregnancy and female provincial Premiers even get to sit at the back of the mosques.

What a wonderland of social justice.

for what reason, I really don't understand why people are getting so upset over this issue. Migrants all congregate in the largest cities and white people tend to live far away from that shit. Yes there are a minority of whites in some areas, but there is plenty of space to move somewhere else

>there is plenty of space to move somewhere else

White flight, he says. Engage in white flight.

>I really don't understand

He pretends not to understand. He wants me unpack it for him.

Listen dude, white people will always survive. I don't understand how people are so susceptible to this meme. Of all the weddings i've been to in the past 5 years, they've all been white. Unless you've lived in Canada I don't know how you could even fathom what goes on here aside from what you read halfway around the world.

I'm just saying that there is very little cross-pollination here, white people stick with white people, black people stick with black people, Asians with asian ect. I'm not worried at all.

>I don't understand
>I don't know
>I'm just saying
>I'm not worried

You should be.

take me for my word or not, it doesn't affect my life and the white people in it. the only people who QQ about this shit are the non-whites who aren't accepted into the white community. Which is what I assume you are now. Have a good day and think about your life a little.

>Have a good day and think about your life a little.

I guess you think you won.

>If I get BTFO by a brit and leave, I win.

I live in the tri cities area and there are tons of muslims coming over. Huge amount of chinks as well but they're mostly here for the universities and they leave when done .