Petition for J.K. Rowling to take in muslim refugees in her 18 spare bedrooms

What do you think about this? Is this arch cuckery in its purest form?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying muslims raping her in the night is a bad thing

She deserves diversity!

Could be good propaganda for us. It could also be good propaganda for them if she actually does it, with maybe some (((help))) to vet and police them.

shed still be majorly put out by them, probly milk the photos and stories of how " theyre such good people lmao only half of them want me dead for being a whore" then she'll get sick of them real fast

That is quite the gangbang.

This HAS to happen. This is ABSOLUTELY the BEST way to redpill someone.

Keked, it picked up. I remember this posted here yesterday

Post the link to the petition

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

I'd rather she spend two weeks without guards in a refugee shelter, that'll be a real wake up call

I advocate the same for Israel. It's the best way to redpill someone. And when israelites learn what their co-religionists (or fellow tribesmen) are advocating and in practice implementing in the west by use of devious jewish tricks, your government will demand them extradited to Israel to face public execution on world wide live television.

Swedcuck.

Good. Then we expand to other celebs and liberals. They'll get some enrichment and be btfo.

>it's smelly islam

LITERALLY SPEAKING TO SCHLOMO SHEKELSCHLONG AYYYY

KIKE'D

All my yes, she'll be raped repeatedly and say nothing.

Agreed ((they)) will probably just vet the shit out of who ever she took anyway

>"Why us? Why us!?"

Pretty much, she'll get the best of the worst, the exceptional nigger.

They never listen. Remember the one for Emma Watson to go to a migrant camp and she absolutely refused to talk about it? The only time they take petitions seriously is when they benefit.

She physically looks like a the white, blond people she villainnized in her children's books. That woman has some deep seated self loathing.

Shut up, Swedefag.

Go back to your rainbow coloured homos.

Look at that EVIL MAN oppressing poor whatshername with his SEXISM & MALE PRIVILEGE !