I'm genuinely interested as to why it is almost impossible to find any reasonable debates on Sup Forums...

I'm genuinely interested as to why it is almost impossible to find any reasonable debates on Sup Forums. As soon as the conversation deviates away from the echo chamber it turns into memes and insults.

If there is a point of contention we should be able to discuss it. If someone is unable to do so, then it says a lot about their position.

I'm unsure if this is a cause of young age of most Sup Forums users or the level of autism of the Sup Forums user's that remained on the board when the normies arrived.

> Prime examples
> Sup Forums pushes for the abolition of degeneracy, yet many support Milo.
> Sup Forums hates Islam, yet speaks of minorities and women in the same way
> Sup Forums claims to be all about the "real world", yet they support Alex Jones
> Sup Forums hates gimmedats, yet based on racial similarity they take pride in all the inventions and work of other people.

Come on. Sup Forums is starting to look like reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>As soon as the conversation deviates away from the echo chamber it turns into memes and insults.

I blame leafs. we should rake them from the board

>Sup Forums is one person
pls go leaf

Thanks for demonstrating my point. It's just constant memes as soon as people don't agree.

You mean... like all political discussions?

Ever think that it's your opinion that's shit?

Your last point isnt even coherent. Really digging the bottom of the barrel aren't you?

>why can't I have cordial debates about hot button issues on a papua new guinean spear fishing enthusiast website

Gee golly gosh good goyim my thinking processes are being shoahed over here

There are a lot of smart people on Sup Forums who know how to debate they just don't bother with people like you i assume

>reasonable debates
>on Sup Forums
really makes you have some mental activity

politics is war, cuckleaf.

>wahhh no jokes or memes i only want SUPER SERIOUS discussions all the time!!

Go to reddit then you faggot

It doesn't need to be like that. It usually isn't in respectable venues. For example, if we were to discuss taxation in the USA. Why should it resort into a shit slinging fest. We aren't savages. Sup Forums claims to hate the cognitive dissonance of the left, yet this is dissonance.

We should be able to at the very least have a conversation that contends each other's ideas.

>LEAF

>pol hates entitlements
>but celebrates its heritage

POL BTFO

> Sup Forums pushes for the abolition of degeneracy, yet many support Milo.
No not really
> Sup Forums hates Islam, yet speaks of minorities and women in the same way
Islam is right about women and minorities. They have a strong ideology which is why they are growing in influence throughout the world and taking over Europe.
> Sup Forums claims to be all about the "real world", yet they support Alex Jones
Alex jones is hilarious
> Sup Forums hates gimmedats, yet based on racial similarity they take pride in all the inventions and work of other people.
What does love of ones kin have to do with gibs?

Dude seriously go back to r e d d i t

How is a family heritage or cultural identity the same as free cell phones?

All of the examples you give can be addressed by
>Sup Forums is one person
leaf

1. Sup Forums will put as much effort into its responses as you put into your OP.
2. Learn to ignore the trolls and only engage proper responses
3. If there are no proper responses, try again later.
4. If there are no proper responses, your post was utterly uninteresting. Go back to step 1.
5. ?????
6. PROFIT

Because you can't put a cell phone in the past, idiot

Then demonstrate that. That's what debate is.

This is not how debate works. Spewing words in retort is not debating. If you disagree with a point, it is not sufficient to claim you disagree. You need to state reasons as to why.

Sup Forums is not a papua new guinean spear fishing enthusiast website

If we take some samples from threads that are open right now; the evidence is lacking of such good debate on Sup Forums.

Would be nice.

No, left/right war is retarded and meant to divide Americans. The rest of the world has multiple political parties. This brings more choices and possibly a political party with whom you better agree than simply 2 parties.

Politics is the contention of ideas for the betterment of people. Problems exist. These problems are defined. Then through political debate we discuss means to remedy these problems.

Arguing banal issues on the left/right divide distracts from this real need for politics.

Some memes are nice to lighten the conversation but some threads are a few serious anons and 300 garbage meme posts.

btw your points are fucking stupid. its like you dont understand that pol is a coalition of different kinds of people fighting against political correctness. its like you havent even read the title of the board. its like you think pol is some kind of hivemind where evetyone has the same background and beleafs (unintentional typo, but im leafing it there because its funny.) no wonder no one debaates you. you are clearly an idiot.

The problem is in any discussion, an ocean of naive redditors and commie shills pop up and shit up everything with their half baked political beliefs.

There is no debating with these """""people""""" so memes are out only defense against them. The axioms built into their world view are so utterly detached from reality that you can't reach them with rational debate. First you must shatter that world view.

>a fucking leaf
wew lad

You're a retarded leaf, but I'm going to somewhat agree with you here, yet not for any of the reasons you mention. Sup Forums has been closing ranks for a bit now, particularly since the Trump election. Suddenly we got a huge lot of attention on us, which meant a lot of newbies, shills and libtards on moral crusades disrupting the natural flow of discussion you can find in this board (also we naturally prefer to be in the shadows of our mother's basement). Normally one of us would be bored enough to take the discussion up a notch and show the passing guest how wrong some of his perceptions of this place are (guess it's what I'm doing now) but frankly, nowadays we're a bit too busy being the new jews.

Rest assured you'll find your fine share of intellectually fulfilling debates here, you just have to lurk harder or ask the right questions to the right people, friend. Welcome to Sup Forums!

Sup Forums isn't one person. Most people on Sup Forums also go on /his/ and /lit/ for actual discussion . This board is a mixture of old Sup Forums, trolls, and shills. It's a fun board though that expresses ideas. They're usually through one reply posts to a topic but there are still ideas to be spread. If you want real debates, Sup Forums is not for you

Fuck you ,syrup nigger. Either you are a paid shill or need to lurk longer.

>Sup Forums is not a papua new guinean spear fishing enthusiast website
oh you fucking newfag
Ignore my previous post. Now I'm just going to say that you want to have a conversation that Sup Forums has already had over a thousand times and that is why you are getting ignored. We get tired of having the same conversations over and over again. Bring something that is both new and interesting or shut the fuck up you fucking leaf.

See YOU are the problem you make all these assumptions that EVERY and ALL (I'm guessing white people) think the EXACT same way like the niggers tend to do. Of course I'd personally LOVE to take it to violence but then you'd be dead since you're very likely yet another clone of basement-dwelling (((atheist))) who are powerless save mouthing off to total strangers online. LOL! assumptions are all you have

>Come on. Sup Forums is starting to look like reddit.

Reddit has actually high IQ people and good discussions, you can't compare them to this cesspit of autism and human trash.

>many support Milo.

Yup, more memes.

Yup. No personal accountability for their own personal achievements.

> Sup Forums pushes for the abolition of degeneracy, yet many support Milo. -> No not really
If you go on the Milo threads today, you will see the large number of people backing him up. I'd say Sup Forums is leaning towards Milo right now. Some are calling him out for his bullshit though.

> What does love of ones kin have to do with gibs
Love of ones kin is fine. Taking credit and grandeur in the accomplishments of strangers is gibs. Get your own achievements, go work hard.

If you notice, many very high quality posts get 0 replies. Thus stunting the conversation. Whereas the echo chamber posts leading to more meme posts.

Sup Forums is a place for trolling, always has been, always will be. You never know if somebody is lying or be serious. Sometimes people engage in serious debates, sometimes they just shitpost. If you want serious debates, go someplace else. Although it's hard to find a place to do that because most places ban anybody who has a different opinion from the board.

As all humans, were not absolutists and we can recognize a friend when we see one. We support those who support us.

Sup Forums is one of the last places left for actual discussion, I dont know if youre just a shill or actually a retarded person

Create your own threads with no baiting.

There is a Portuguese guy who does Hoppe-Gen Threads and they are really good

I can only reasonably discuss issues that I am well educated in.
Unfortunately I am not a smart man.
Dick butt.

It's because Sup Forums is, for legit reasons, very neurotic towards any attempts at concensus-breaking and concern-trolling. If you simply type out "moderate" or "centrist" opinions, it's likely you get no responses at all. If you say the same things with in a slightly more aggressive manner, everyone hears a blip on their radar and labels you as a shill.
It's just way things are. Nothing you can do about it.

t. babby's first few days on Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole

Sup Forums is 100s of different people.
We're never going to agree on everything.

There are many types of people, but a predominant culture does exist here on Sup Forums.

This is probably the most reasonable reason for why there is such a load of memes. But, when someone does bring up an interesting point of contention we should discuss with them. That is time for Sup Forums to finally engage in a real debate. But, usually the memes just continue endlessly.

Again, and again, and again.

There is good discussion at times. But, the shilling is becoming exuberant. Sup Forums never kissed ass so hard. Sup Forums is better when it is objective and pushes for good ideas, not emotional pandering.

There have been really good discussions on Sup Forums. In many of the boards. Even here on Sup Forums. But the shilling needs to stop.

I've likely been here longer than you. Much longer than you.

Never said anything about white people. I'm talking about the Sup Forums users that over-post their garbage and ruin any attempt to debate. Stop being so sensitive, we are white, we don't need to race-bait like the minorities.

>problems exist
according to your marxist world view
>problems are defined
by the left
>political debate remedies these problems
this has never been and will never be true

Habeeb it. This is place is trolls trolling trolls in an ocean of piss. Sure is entertaining though.

Sup Forums has a much more competitive and evolutionary mind set to it. It is much less of an echo chamber than other social networks like Facebook or Reddit.

Because you missed Sup Forums's golden age, i.e. when it was first formed. Back then, there was a considerable amount of discussion which led to the prevalent opinions you see getting regurgitated now.
People don't, generally, feel a need to argue the same topic over and over again (I am like that anyway). Thus, reduction to sound-bites/trolling/memes becomes prevalent.
Because this is a 'living forum' so to speak. What you see are the thoughts right now of god knows how many random people with no particular direction. There needs to be an event, a 'happening' of some sort, to focus the attention, agitate the complacent (like myself) and trigger an actual discussion which would revolve around some kind of event.

>complains about shitty responses
>feeds them by giving them (You)s
>proceeds to claim to have been here for much longer than me
Is this bait?

> ''Sup Forums'' pushes for the abolition of degeneracy, yet many support Milo.
First of all I personally find nothing wrong with homo's, since I think its natures way of controlling populations. But here's why ''Sup Forums'' supports Milo : Because he uses his degeneracy as a means to show how biased and bigoted the left really is.
>''Sup Forums'' hates Islam, yet speaks of minorities and women in the same way
I don't hate women but I really, I mean REALLY hate islam. I don't think women should be property, yet I think that ALL humans should strive to be more conservative when it comes to sex and marriage. Because teen fucking and many sex partners results in shitty marriage and unhappy children due to their unhappy parents. (And yes, men and women are not equal genetically. and we can't ignore that fact)
> ''Sup Forums'' claims to be all about the "real world", yet they support Alex Jones
I never watched alex jones.
There's nothing wrong with people being proud of their ancestors, and of what their family/race/country achieved. BUT they must work hard themselves to achieve things of their own, and those who dont are called 'gimmedats' i.e leeches on welfare (atleast I think thats what youre talking about)
Last but not least you make the mistake of thinking that 'Sup Forums' is a single person or a board that has a single goal or political identity, which is quite untrue.

>Sup Forums is one man

The best thing about Sup Forums is the anonymity. It lets people express their real thoughts without fear or persecution. But the shilling needs to stop.

That's retarded. If someone is "with" you but goes against everything you stand for, then go against him. Stay strong with your beliefs.

I usually just lurk.

This might be true. But a lot of Sup Forums user's are way too far right.

There are many types of people, but a predominant culture does exist here on Sup Forums.

I don't like or hate Milo and no one but a hardcore redditard would
Sharing similar views does not mean something that will destroy us is our friend
Alex Jones is funny andwhile wrong about a lot of shit is right about the media and the fundamentals of globalism
These things are not related

In any case the core aim of the Left is the destruction of European civilisation and anything seemingly hypocritical to their stated beliefs is always secondary to that. To achieve our goal of saving European civilisation it must be the same on the Right. Just take what you can get you fucking leaf.

Because you're a libcuck faggot and you consider any opposing argument to be an insult/violence/etc.

>Stupid idea
Your idea is stupid because blah blah blah
>OH MY GOD ALL YOU GUYS DO IS INSULT PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU.

Seen it a million times.

day of the rake
day of the rake
day of the rake

How do you frame Milo as degenerate? I understand it if you are talking from a Christian (or indeed any religious) standpoint, but in the post-modern world I don't understand how you can call Milo a degenerate.

I have issues with the other points as well, but for the purpose of a discussion that is focussed and doesn't "deviate away from the echo chamber and turn into memes and insults" I want to pick your Milo gripe

>Be Canadian
>Have knock version of freedom of speech
>Cant criticize Islam, Holocaust, or Jews cuz of my feel bads government
>Comes on Sup Forums looking for debate
Buddy it sounds like reality needs you to go debate some real ass hats up where you live and get some real freedom of speech.

>metathread, strike one
>complains that reasonable debates are lacking here
>opens the thread with a list of four straw men
>is promptly btfo, strike two
>complains that his being crushed is indisputable evidence of unreasonableness, strike three
The only problem I see here is you and your massively inflated ego. You are out.

>too far right
>political communities need to agree with me on being moderate or they are bad
You are not getting censored and that is all you'll get.

Emotional pandering is the new idea, you silly leaf. Once you begin to understand than, that's where the real discussion begins and you can perhaps sit at the grown up's table. Fake News, post-truth, Brexit, Trump's presidency, the upcoming victory of FN in France... it's all different sides of the same multifaceted gem you're too blind to see.

Here you'll see Sup Forumslacks joking about Trump playing 3D chess against his opponents, but that is not accurate. It's not 3D chess, it's a whole new different game and the left (and you, friend) hasn't noticed yet. That's why we win, that's why we don't bother to have inane discussions over and over again about who would build the roads on an ancap society. We're playing a different game now.

Lurk moar, leaf. Also fun thread!

That's because this is the internet you fucking idiot.

This thread is now about: why do people think the Internet is a good place to hold a debate? Why don't they just host it irl?

This is literally all you need to know.
Sup Forums is largely clutter. Normal fags don't help, because they have childish discussions, and fall for bait threads

Most threads are bait btw. 1 line, and an image. That is a bait thread in most circumstances.

> problems exist -> according to your marxist world view
What? The nature of the world is such that things can always be better. This reply doesn't even make any sense.

Are you telling me that every aspect of your life is perfect? If not, then those are problems that need to be bettered.

A really dummy example:

A problem: Icy roads in Canada make driving very dangerous.

Solutions
> use ice
> use rocks/sand
> use winter tires
> use chained tires
> use nails

Now we can discuss what is the best course of action.

Put this example for much larger problems, like unemployment, etc... the discussion of solutions is politics.

In general. But it's nice to discuss issues for real at times.

With all the shilling it's starting to look like reddit. Facebook is a whole new low, we aren't there yet.

I was already here. That's why I am specifically making this thread. The discussion even on contemporary topics has been reduced to trolling and memes. The real problem, the shilling needs to stop.

I'll answer regardless of the post. Within some reason I suppose.

> ALL humans should strive to be more conservative when it comes to sex and marriage. Because teen fucking and many sex partners results in shitty marriage and unhappy children due to their unhappy parents. (And yes, men and women are not equal genetically. and we can't ignore that fact)
Sounds like Islam.

> those who dont are called 'gimmedats' i.e leeches on welfare
I'm not talking about welfare. I'm talking about people parading around other people's achievements as their own while they sit around doing absolutely nothing.

> Last but not least you make the mistake of thinking that 'Sup Forums' is a single person or a board that has a single goal or political identity, which is quite untrue.

Look at the sentence right above this.

There's nothing wrong with Alex Jones,and I'll debate you on that one.

>I'm genuinely interested as to why it is almost impossible to find any reasonable debates on Sup Forums.

Because we follow KEK the God of Chaos. Convert or fuck off infidel

The leaf is right as soon as I give my opinion, they post "you have to go back"
Do you burgers realize that I'm in Mexico already also everyone compares us with the chicanos that are in the US, Sup Forums is more like Sup Forums but with more insults

BUILD WALL

>reasonal debate on /po/
>leaf

you're obviously doing it wrong

Ho boy here we go again

they dont use political debate to clear ice off the roads

You have to go back

I chuckled sensibly. You're alright. Stay where you are.

Milo is degenerate because he aims at young boys frustrated with women and tells them how great sucking dick is, and also preaches about black dick to any girls caught up in his audience. I'm sure it doesn't stick to most but he's definitely a degenerate Jew just in it for the publicity.

His brand of being "right' isn't even the same as right as a liberal from 20 years ago and he has no answers. Like he's a tolerable presence since swathes of people such as myself started off with him but knowing your average normie I'm just always sceptical about how many are proactive enough to go searching for further answers. If it works like a floodgate most of the time then ultimately he's fine I guess. Sticking dicks in butts is basically a non-issue compared to what we're faced with nowadays.

Leaf

>Sounds like Islam.
Obviously you don't know what Islam is then that you think that striving to be conservative when it comes to sleeping around and wearing a veil so that men wont rape you is the same.btw "striving"=/="forced to".
>I'm not talking about welfare. I'm talking about people parading around other people's achievements as their own while they sit around doing absolutely nothing.
and that was part of my point, nothing wrong being proud of your ancestors but you are a shit if you dont work hard yourself for your own achievments.
>There are many types of people, but a predominant culture does exist here on Sup Forums.
predominant? doubt it, it varies from thread to thread. The only thing you could say is that Sup Forums is a 'conservative' board.

But they are right, Juan. You have to go back! We might have to pull off a new Reconquista here in Europe and we're going to need as much good people as possible.

>I'm genuinely interested as to why it is almost impossible to find any reasonable debates on Sup Forums. As soon as the conversation deviates away from the echo chamber it turns into memes and insults.
Maybe you just can't recognize what a reasonable debate looks like. If your arguments are not reasonable, you'll get insulted. If your arguments were reasonable, you'd get reasonable debates, but you would probably not recognize them as reasonable, since you'd disagree with all arguments, i.e. it would seem like an echo chamber to you. You can't recognize valid arguments due to your own unreasonable biases and your very poor understanding of reality. tldr: you're an unreasonable leaf, fuck off.

I am unconvinced that the destruction of European civilization is the left's goal. They are a real cancer to the world, they are detrimental to the betterment of the world. But, so is the far right. We need to stop playing into this stupid divide. It's useless.

> muh memes

Milo is obviously stirring the pot to gain notoriety. Instead of debating issues at their core, he does what many pundits do. His real aim is to gain viewership in order to get his paychecks. There are many like him, both on the left and the right. They do not further any cause, they simply bandwagon whatever cause will trigger the masses.

> Ann Coulter
> Bill Maher
> Rosie O'Donnell
> Bill O'Reilly

etc...

If there is a problem, we should discuss it truthfully to its root. We shouldn't prioritize our viewership and consequently dumb-down the debate.

We are allowed to debate any of these ideas in Canada. What is illegal is going past this debate and inciting violence, that is hate speech.

Ok.

They don't need to agree. That is what a debate is for. We can discuss an idea without hating each other or agreeing with each other. I might learn something new from your unique position.

>The discussion even on contemporary topics has been reduced to trolling and memes. The real problem, the shilling needs to stop.
mm, perhaps this is the natural devolution into mediocrity one sees in everything else. Things go in cycles and perhaps this is Sup Forums's trough/dusk.

You must be a hit at parties.

Then there is no such thing as too far right you moron.

Dad, I'm already in Mexico do you want me to go back to America.??

heh, so u point out that I'm just a meme spouting dumb loser and u think I give a shit?

>We need to stop playing into this stupid divide. It's useless.
Yes, let's all be centrists and get absolutely nothing done. Great idea.

> make your own definition of reasonable debate
> commit the most basic strawman fallacy right there in the same fucking post
> get called out for it
> say your point has been proven

>brown eyes
Go back to Africa

this is literally you

You got me wrong, son. You have to come back: to the Spanish Empire.

>Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

>Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.' In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

> That's why we win, that's why we don't bother to have inane discussions over and over again
Who is "we". Spain isn't winning anything nationally. What benefit do you get from a Trump presidency? These are starting to become gibs. Stop living vicariously.

The best thing about Sup Forums is the anonymity. It lets people express their real thoughts without fear or persecution. But the shilling needs to stop.

Ok, Alex Jones rather sell his stupid oils than discuss any issue in detail. Let's discuss Alex Jones.

> Chem trails
> Pizzagate
> Reptile People

For fuck sakes, am I in the middle ages?

Insightful.

The memes override any interesting discussion.

memes.

First of all that was a dummy example like I clearly stated. Secondly, they do. When they allocate budget it is done through policy. Policy is debated. Learn some real politics. People in the House of Commons do not discuss left/right banalities.

Waaaahh people don't agree with my cuck beleafs! Waaahh
>Reddit
Get the fuck out

DAY OF RAKE

Just literally learn to bait properly you faggot.

I wanted to make a thread about Mansa Musa, worlds richest man in history. He was a black dude.

I simply put his picture, and
>richest man in history
>wuz black kang
>wite bois btfo

Instant 100 reply discussion. Obviously tons of rampant shitflinging about muh white rich men but there were interesting replies too.

If you can't manipulate 4chans stupid ass user base into having a discussion then you simply haven't been here long enough. This website is full of contrarian faggots that want to prove you wrong at every opportunity. My literal first post on this site was "PS3 sucks prove me wrong" in December 2009 on Sup Forums, and I'll never forget I got 200 replies and a 3 day ban.

Git gud at baiting.

>Milo is degenerate because he aims at young boys frustrated with women and tells them how great sucking dick is

How is that degenerate outside of a religious backdrop? Why is homosexuality degenerate without a subjective religious decree that it is degenerate?

>and also preaches about black dick to any girls caught up in his audience

How is talking about sucking black dick to girls degenerate outside of a religious framework?

>Sticking dicks in butts is basically a non-issue compared to what we're faced with nowadays

If that's the case then why does he talking openly about acts of gay sex detract from his value as a speaker?

it didnt used to be this way

Dad why did we separate from each other the Empire was going well.

It has always been this way. OP is clearly a baiting retard. He's making strawmen, he's answering only shitposts, he ignores actual arguments etc. Shitty posters gonna shitpost.

Milo is largely degenerate and more of an entertainer than an intellectual.

> muh memes

Islam states that promiscuity is forbidden.

> and that was part of my point, nothing wrong being proud of your ancestors but you are a shit if you dont work hard yourself for your own achievments.
We agree.

> Sup Forums is a 'conservative' board
That's a predominant culture. Which affects the content of threads and the replies in those threads.

What Reconquista? The least you can do is have a reasonable unemployment rate. That should be your first order of business.

Go on any thread. Some well articulated opinions, even some I disagree with, get no attention. Some echo chamber shouting leads to more memes drowning away any real debate. Do you really not see how rampant this is?

Well hopefully it comes back soon.

I'm not.

There is. Devolving away from factual evidence to sustain a position is too far, left or right or anything.

The facts and logical debate are all that matter. Emotionally holding on to a position is pathetic.

Being a centrist is not the answer. Refer to the sentence right above. It's about taking the issues independently and discussing them and drawing your own conclusion. Stop emotionally batting for a team that you aren't a part of.

Academic debate is not my set of rules. You cannot claim something without any evidence or logical deduction and expect it to be accepted.

If we should stopped fucking around non-stop and were willing to put more effort into our posts we would have way more influence, but right now we are being invaded by hillshills and you dipshits are incapable of putting up any kind of defense. The only people to blame are ourselves.

SHILL

memes and insults are the highest form of persuasion.

>Why can't we have reasoned debate
>Ignores the few answers which actually address why debate cannot be had
>Proceeds to insult users who he deems to not be engaging in intelligent convosation with single sentences or phrases.

Kill yourself OP.
This entire thread is bait. Your either really stupid, or quite a good troll. Either or, fuck off.
You are literally creating this
The very thing you seek to wage war against.

This is exactly what it is. It's degenerate.

> muh memes

I am pretty sure I saw that thread. There was far too much retarded replies about "WE WUZ KANGS". Most of the people in that thread had no concept of history. It was pathetic at best.

> Why is homosexuality degenerate without a subjective religious decree that it is degenerate?
Milo has claimed his promiscuity. Pursuing empty sexual pleasures for temporary happiness is addictive and does not do any long term benefit.

Because Spain lost influence in the world and couldn't support colonies anymore.

I have answered every single post. Are you blind?

Effectively. By replying like retards constantly, we attract more hillshills who want to parade their superiority complex and some retard trump voters who think we are relatable and intellectually at their level.

I have answered to every single post. Are you blind?

when everyone agrees on the problem definition and on the solution to the problem, its not a debate.
show me an example where there was a political debate that solved a problem when the problem definition was a subject of dispute. you gave the example of unemployment. the left doesnt think thats a problem, the left thinks the problem is that unemployed people dont have money to live on. their 'solutions' dont solve unemployment, they provide welfare to the unemployed and make it easier for them to stay unemployed. then they say they solved the problem, but the right sees higher unemployment. you can only solve one problem or the other, they are linked to each other. political debate about it is forever unproductive. the right must win and the left must lose. it is war. thats why all you will get is memes leaf.