ANTI-MISCEGENATORS DEBUNKED

>race-mixing lowers your I-

can anyone really try to tell me that Kim Kardashian's children aren't benefitting from having Yeezus blood in them now?

I guarantee he raised their IQs by atleast 20

Why are there photos with Kanye having blue eyes?
I've seen many articles posting pics like that.

Yeezy is more than black. He is fish stick lover

He on that spice

Contacts. Kanye is redpilled AF. Even he wants to be Aryan.

>I guarantee he raised their IQs by atleast 20

30 is still considered low

Armenians aren't white.

he stole my blue eyes! revenge for stealing rock and roll!

>boring black eyes
>get with Yeezus
>has kid with golden eyes

This.

He da Kwisats Haderach and sheit

So what if he likes fish sticks? Fish is good for you.

Who in their right mind gives a single rotten fuck about either of theese degenerates? is this way if you want tabeloid gossip you redditor faggot.

Do you like fish sticks?

You love having fish sticks in your mouth?

I prefer fillets as they're healthier, so no I'm not a particular fan of fish sticks. Nothing wrong with liking them though, just that there are better alternatives.

what do you think he said at this moment

Oy vey! There's nothing wrong with racemixing goyim! The black africans who lived in huts and were using spears and bows to hunt animals are just as intelligent as the white europeans who invented architecture, construction, literature, mathematics, universities, iron working, metal casting, machinery, printing press, gunpowder, physics, astronomy, chemistry, currency, and sailing.

old joke. Kanye already responded and shit on em

gas the kikes, race war now

Kanye is not your average black man. He's smart as fuck no matter how much you don't like his generic lyrics that he knows he needs to use to appeal to pop standards whilst also adding unique crazy art to his craft
>flag
oh third world country. meh

>generic lyrics

"I'm living in the future so the present is my past My presence is a present, kiss my ass"

"Killin y'all niggas on this lyrical shit mayonnaise colored Benz I push miracle whips"

"Couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Alexis"

"Eating asian pussy all I need is sweet and sour sauce"

He's not as crazy anymore but this man has some legendary lines