You know there is only one group of people I really hate: the fucking Chinese

You know there is only one group of people I really hate: the fucking Chinese.

I can't stand them. I'm not talking about American born and raised either. I'm talking about these FOB assholes. Every single one of them I have met has been an elitist, bumbling obnoxious little cocksucker. Their culture suffers from a blinding sense of comformity, yet it lacks the one positive thing that comes from said comformity: empathy for your fellow man, fellowship brotherhood. They've seemed to have mixed the worst aspects of eastern and western culture into a shit smoothie which they are eager to drown the entire fucking world in, unless we do something.

We need a war with these damn chinks and we need it now. MacArthur did nothing wong! Re-arm the Japs!

The japs are no fucking better.

They're really, really bad

they're a little better if you ask me

no chinese are okay, op is a nigger

They aren't. I live in a borough filled with these smug little fucks and everyday I'm filled with the urge to just pummel the shit out of one.

They barely speak english, plaster their moon rune language over everything and expect you to pander to their needs despite your family being here for generations while they're straight off the boat.

I have more respect for niggers than I do gooks, chinks, or whatever you wanna call them.

If you idolize these beta's so much, then go move to their country you irrelevant faggot.

I'm currently attending UC Davis, and holy fuck if I don't become automatically enraged when I see a group of chinks. It didn't use to be like this, but they're loud, messy, irritating, and are always dressed in expensive and gaudy clothes. I genuinely wish for a campus wide expulsion of solely the asians. If I wanted to hear this much chinese in a day, I would have moved too china

>it lacks the one positive thing that comes from said comformity: empathy for your fellow man, fellowship brotherhood

they have plenty of empathy for their fellow man, but not for you. they are trying to help their people back home. to them, you are the foreigner that they have to beat to get a job, and they know they are at a huge disadvantage compared to you, so dont expect empathy or mercy on the day of the spatula

*to, didn't mean to misspell.

Once heard the explanation that modern Chinese are the survivors of Maos famines and the only way to survive a famine is reach into that big bowl of rice and take as much as you can for yourself and let the nicer more generous people starve to death.

This reverberates into most everything they do. They would let their child shit on your grandmother if it meant not having to spend money on diapers.

Last time i checked definition for a "chink" it was a derogatory term for all asians. And racism is plain stupid.

>You know there is only one group of people I really hate: the fucking Chinese.

((( )))

They're like Russians. New money. Just a couple of generations ago, chinks were going through a famine. Thier grandparents were literally eating thier kids to fend off starvation. Fast forward 50 years and they're loaded. You can't blame them for showing off thier wealth and being gaudy. They still live with that peasant mentality and haven't learnt how to act with class. It's basically how Europeans and Americans acted after WWII. Give the Chinese and Russians another generation of two. They'll soon get used to wealth and stop acting like twats.

You're a scrawny pasty beta 5'7'' 120lb whitey aren't you?

The Chinese are so cucked that they have let themselves be enslaved for generations. They are naturally subservient
Similar to Japs but China is worse.

I'm not. I'm actually a Mulatto believe it or not, and this entire influx of Chinese / Korean FOB's is ruining this borough with their shit.

They buy up the housing market, harbor their families in crowded apartments or churches owned by them illegally but nobody ever does anything about it because it's "racist" to mention the obvious fact.

You're the last to talk about being a scrawny pasty beta though. Your nation is so tiny as is your gene pool resulting in some form of inbreeding occurring throughout the years. Suck my red, white, and blue dick nige.

because you're a weeb cockmongler. jap culture is just knockoff chinese culture. at least it's better than korean which is a knock off of jap culture which makes it a knockoff of a knockoff.

I would line up every chink in my country and shoot them 1 by 1 if it were possible

I can get along with niggers, mudslimes, spics, french people.. but chinks I can never get along with

>A little better
fuck off you filty fucking degenerate weeaboo
the japs raped a shit ton of people and did far more warcrimes than anyone could ever imagine, they are cold heartless beasts and weirdos
>literally talk to anyone in japan
>most of them ignore you
>racist as fuck
the list goes on faggot

some of the woman are hot, ok not the ones doing shits in elevators.

the japs raped a shit ton of people and did far more warcrimes than anyone could ever imagine.
I`m sure the Brits had done worse for more than 400+ years than what Japan had done in some 30 years

no fuck you. they are awesome af.

It isn't a strange thing to ignore an Australian. Australians are uncouth.

Why dont people kick them into their own shit? Seems too easy

Wtf, they are way better.. only ones to get the notion of honour

Was that a designated spot?

>tf when lived in China

Like a previous poster mentioned, if you are going to study Mandarin Chinese. STOP there is no company on this earth that will take you in to be their Chinese interpreter and not send you either off to china or work with these plebians. China is a dumpster, people shit everywhere, throw used diapers, with the me first mentality. This isnt regional paradox, I have lived in 4 different locations in China and they re all subhumans.

Whenever drunk they show me a tiny shot glass saying

"This your culture, baby"
Then they haul biggest cauldron they can find in the immediate vicinity of their shit covered, dirt floor houses, with Ferraris parked inside, and proceed;

"This is CHIIIIIIIIIIIINESE CULTURE, 5000 YEARS, SO DEEP"
You realize you have a buzz on, start thinking how to fuck them up. About red pilling them into submission with Mao killed your culture. But then you realize you are the red pill and they will consume your flesh if you stand in front of the autistic red Dragon.

As another drunk Chinese guy, two shit beers deep comes in and says

"AS YOU KNOW, CHINA CULTURE 20000 years"

People start echoing and praying to Mao for the great dumpster he has creater. Chinese start to try to pick up minors.

You look at the watch and its 8:30 pm.

This is going to be a long night.

Worse yet, they wholeheartedly self-identify with their conquers. The result is a nation of cucks.

Same here.

can Sup Forums settle this
who was in the wrong here?

*conquerors

Japs for not killing them all.

Lol close thread its just a nigger trying to one up being a higher tier race than chinks, newsflash niggers are the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder

>naturally subservient

Are you forgetting about the jews? White people say that chinks are a subservient race, yet Shlomo Shekelstein can say that white people are inherently racist and have to die and nothing will happen to them.

Really the only group that I find intolerable as a whole are blacks, the amount of "I deserve x because of my skin color".

Redpilled blacks, or blacks who work without that bullshit I dont mind, but its overwhelmingly the gibsmedat race.

Asians, I respect.. Maybe I haven't met enough of them to form a decent opinion. Being rude while being a tourist/new immigrant shouldn't be that big of a deal to Americans in particular, it was just recently that china ripped that honor from America.

Jews are master deceivers and manipulators.

They want you to turn your frustration and anger toward any group but their group.

What did it mean by this?

When I was 5 I thought chinese people were insects. 25 now and nothingĀ“s changed