youtube.com/watch?v=fQod-mWZ7oI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wu4nh8t88w

LMAO!

Rekt

lol git rekt

Yesss

they really fucked themselves by pushing their fake news about fake news.

lmfao cnn wont last the presidency

>ask jeff zucker how he got his job

what did he mean by this?

It's almost like it was trump playing them all along...20D underwater bingo

Kek--truly a (((mystery))) of the ages.

I just noticed that the guy in the lower right corner says "I agree with Paris" after Paris says "this is fake news".

BASED

Kek.

>S-STOP CALLING US FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEEE

>they really fucked themselves by pushing their fake news about fake news.

its amazing

I know
>pushing fake news on fake news
How stupid ARE these people?

Is that what you tell yourself, and how you know it to be true is because it's not being said on MSM and they;re fake news, so that confirms your thoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JhsUFuqbCM

you dumbass drumpf-drones are aware that attacking the media is the nr 1 priority of any dictator?

the guy even put a media-ceo directly in a position of power.
he behaves like a literal fascist and I hope all of his retarded cheerleaders will be executed in a huge purge

t. Ahmed

uh huh, sure he did.

Kek--damn so old fashioned it seems to belong in a museum now desu.
Hanna faggot.

If I was a dictator, the first thing I would do is, take everyone's guns.

He did indeed.

Why wouldn't they attack the media if they were lying to and deceiving the general people not
to mention how they are sowing divisiveness that hurts the country

>this is fake news
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT IT DOWN, DISCUSSION OVER, WE ARE NOT FAKE NEWS, WE WIN HAHAHAHAHA REEEE BYE
what a time to be alive

this guy has always been a little fucking bitch
and cnn and others are getting extremely desperate at this point

Exactly :DD

You're right, the media is incorruptible, you German fool!

I hope the mainstream media journalists get assassinated and arrested for their treason.

Seriously what was that about??

Jewish nepotism wink, wink.

pathetic

God I love this timeline.

Hardly

What was the actual story they were discussing?

Any link or anything I want to learn more

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wu4nh8t88w

Good thing he's not trying to confiscate guns, slay the (((educated classes))), and nationalize various industry sectors. Seems kind of the opposite desu.

Hi Shareblue, how are you doing today

Trump called him out during that based press conference 2 days ago. Watch that on YouTube

>Youtube is steadily killing modern news media
>Trump is play Interplanetary 20D chess
>Everybay MSM are losing their credibility

What a time to be alive

You're not having fun?

Roll out "fake news" to defame Breitbart.

Use Brian Williams as the mouth piece after he comes back from his suspension for lieing.

These people are the stupidest fucking morons on the planet.

>Throwing a tantrum live on TV

Fade into obscurity CNN

>sperging out like some spoiled little 6 year old having a tantrum

>do you know what the definition of fake news is?
>what we're doing right now

AHAHHAHA BASED

Have an upvote, you two.

Seriously, what do people expect? He has every right to defend himself. Or are they still lapping up the "trump is lier lol" meme?

>attacking media
>putting a media-ceo directly in a position of power
huh really made me think

judging from your striking display of stupidy i suppose you belong to the german AntiFa?

The media did well to discredit themselves. Anyone with a brain can see that Journalism today isn't was it was years ago - back then journalists focused on bringing Information largely untainted by poltical or ideological bias; today all that matters is either clickbaiting people for more income through adverts or furthering the own political/ideological position by bringing out selective, biased and sometimes even knowingly false "information".

You can hate or like Trump, but if you want to critize him, then do it for his fucking actions. But that's not what happens. You either have "media" inventing shit that trump didn't do, or take his actions and add some fictive problems either to the actions themselves or their consequences ("ah, he's the bad guy anyway. Just add some more negative shit, nonbody cares!"). So yes, if the fuckign media which is supposed to report information completly unbiased does the shit it has done during the last months, then i can fully understand his stance. It's not as easy as "media=good guys, media-critics = bad guys".

> he behaves liek a literal fascist
he does not. The fact that you think so shows that you're politically illiterate.
>i hope all of his retarded cheerleaders will be executed in ahuge purge
You see. It's people like you that behave fascist-esque. Scratch that, since you do have a movement (AntiFa - and yes, it doesn't need to be a governmental institution that does this shit in order for it to be considered fascist) you ARE actual fascists.

Also negative three points for still believing in honest journalism despite being from germany.

They can't be stupid, user. Educated city people voted for hillary and the rural retards voted for drumpf

Former CNN audience here, It's hilarious watching the MSM crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let them be nonfake news.

Sounds like a typical german to me.

Kek.

He does this all the time.

>Please stop it with that stupid fake news talking point

HAHAHA!! Did CNN just say that??

>The President hints at possibly knowing something interesting about the background of an important figure
>a responsible journalist would be interested in looking in to this
>a fake news fag, on the other hand, does no work and uses a logical argument which goes "if you criticize a person who is Jewish, even if they are actively working to undermine you personally, then you are an anti-Semite"

Doesn't work any more, fuckos!

"educated"

Sorry, we do not view graduates of pseudosciences (Gender Studies, Social "Sciences"[that subject went down the drain in recent yeras], Arts and "interdisciplinary subjects" being in any way connected to the 3 sad excuses of studyable subjects) as "educated". Accepting ideologically biased drivel without ever learning a thing about scientific methods or rational thinking does not qualify those people for being "educated" anymore than it does someone who never learned anything in 'xyrs' life.

Oh, depending on where you study, add Psychology to that list. At least the stupid parts (not ones like neuropsychology, who actually work scientifically). Getting tired of Psychology grads who are incapable of understanding the difference between Implications and Equivalences.

Based reply, fritz

"In my opinion, this is fake news" - based black man, 17th February 2017

>he behaves like a literal fascist

You say it like it's a bad thing.

he was saying he was hired because of his anti trump views
t. actually watched the whole press conference

what a sad waste
he was a wreck in his last interviews

cn i get a quick rundown on the macedonia meme?

>t. Schlomo

He didn't say that at all. He left it (((mysterious))). Why are you so concerned about it, Kike?

oh yes, (((MSM))), whatever you say (((MSM))), right away (((MSM)))

Thanks German Bro. Here have designs to an Automatic Crossbow for Day of the Deus Vult.

oops: youtube.com/watch?v=tbKGjRoSofA

What the fuck is wrong with this dude? he just pulled a Kanye.

Exactly. It's also why Trump said to the kike asking him the question about antisemitism that he was "disgusted" by the implication. That way Trump is the victim hahah. He's a computer Genius!

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU

The freedom of the press will always remain intact under Trump. The media oligopoly that controls 99% of what the American public sees - and tells them what to think about it - is the issue.

It's beautiful.

It's like a global version of Nigel Farage's GOOD MORNING FUNNY ISN'T IT

my mistake clearly he was calling out the jewish people as being anti trump, yes that makes much more sense.

How does Trevor Noah still have a job?

Easy now gike. Easy wasn't it? Just let go of the future. We've got this now.

nooOo. Hahah .

CNN is fake news.

Mainstream media journalists have *HUGE* egos. I don't know why. Maybe yhey are proud to work for a huge propaganda machine?

4 weeks?

4 years. Probably 8 years, to be honest, I don't know if you'll like it or not, you probably won't, but we'll see.

jesus is that real? kek.

Here's the link.

>I'ma let you finish
>doesn't let you finish

why do niggers do this?

Fucking comfy, lads. I love how he's going to start doing rallies again. Fuck the MSM. They have to cover it. He's the president. Tippy top comfy piece.

Yes, they totally faked a scud missile attack back in 1990

who is that based nigger

NIGHT
OF
THE
LONG
KNIVES
:DD:DDDDDD:DD

Topkek

>Based nigger
I like the guy and all but something about this phrase is just so cringe worthy.

I remember that shit. The jews are insidious. This whole thing was a fraud for Greater Israel wasn't it?

lol goodluck trying to censor the internet fuckboy. by doing this he is making me stop believing everything they hear and become more independent thinkers

It is fantastic

He is using their fake logic bullshit against them and when he does it they are often literally reduced to saying "um, no, you can't say that" or "ah, er, no Mister President that's wrong because, um, ah"

>me
*them

Waiting for the first on-air meltdown any day now

I can only imagine the richly deserved shame

we know and we love it

>tfw your grandfather was in the Luftwaffe and some 12 year old calls you a kike

Fuck off Schulz.

Cool tolerance,Ahmed...wanna bring it to the Whitehouse?

YES. Thank you.