Prove to me without memes and with verifiable data and evidence that the Ancient Egyptians were not black

Prove to me without memes and with verifiable data and evidence that the Ancient Egyptians were not black.

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/history/dunsmuir1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2330837/
youtube.com/watch?v=QskqN119AqU&t=835s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so with dna evidence and contrmporary depictions they made of themselves? easy

lel first prove they were black

Stop stealing history from the Egyptians.

You thief

evidence enough?

>black confirmed to only be fit to clean egyptian dicks

holy fuck, did they purge all the DNA results on a simple google search?
i thought it was common knowledge that king tut was western european from DNA results?
even the bone structure supports this.
I'm a biologist btw, this is ridiculous...
i didn't realize it went this far... to deny factual evidence to push an agenda...

They built a civilization.

Prove they were black

>i thought it was common knowledge that king tut was western european from DNA results?
Obviously not.

Modern egyptians are not much different from ancient egyptians.

Khafre IV dynasty. Maybe even an ancient heirloom claimed by Khafre from pre-historic Khemet, if we would allow to entertain alternative egyptological timeline thesis.

Anyway, not a nigger!

>Egyptian masculinity

>Prove a negative

I have some holy water I'd like to sell you OP

Holy shit.
I just thought of my new Hentai.

"Penis cleaners"

It'll contain traps who are considered "beta males" and they clean the penises of "alpha males"

WE WUZ SLAVES AND SHEEET
wait

Quality leaf post everyone

UNDERFOOT!

Original Idea,
Donut steal.

Egyptians weren't negroids

Pharaohs had Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

there were hundreds of dinasties, most were brown, some were white, and some were black

so the middle east was the first white flight?

A little thing called Sahara.

Tutankhamon confirmed for being your typical inbreed Habsburg.

>proving a negative
no, you prove your positive first.

sounds hot senpai

blue eyes act as a spiritual symbol
It is VERY unlikely any egyptian had blue eyes
They weren't black but they definitely were tanned and had black hair and eyes

Why is he carrying the cane in the wrong hand?

>It is VERY unlikely any egyptian had blue eyes
why?
tons of afghans and iranians have blue and green eyes

How long is this bullshit going to go on for?
Do these fuckers look black to you?

cause that would be a pleb thing to do

Brown eyes though.

Black are commom only among asians and niggers.

Prove that the Phoenicians(Canaanites) didn't have blue eyes.

They are both indo-europeans, that spread from the pontic steppe into Asia.

They look like beef jerky.

Does this bitch look black to you?

Now I'm remembering that scene where he goes to fist fight one of the martians and as soon as he wins the rest of them swarm him.

Pretty ironic.

I'm not really concerned if they were or they weren't. They're all dead, regardless of their colour. I'm curious, what would be the significance of an ancient, black led egypt? All I see is a veritable shitstorm of ACTUAL KANGZ threads and an inevitable chimpout throughout the rest of central and northern africa, leading to massive conflict and bloodshed across the continent, ultimately spilling into the middle east.

Come to think of it, that would be pretty neat. At least I can filter the threads.

Hey user, I'm pretty sure the ancient egyptians were totally black.

why is it impossible for some of them to go to egypt then

They would get vision problems very quickly and skin cancer.

They did, but only after Alexander.

We don't have any prove of indo-european migration into Egypt before that

you know that there are even some blacks born with blue eyes in africa right?

Say it with me
WE

She looks half ethiopian

The reason I'm asking is because I'm currently arguing with some uppity British cunt about this. He unironically believes that Ancient Egyptians were Kangz. I've given him a fair amount of evidence that they weren't but he still insists they are. He's actually made a few interesting points even though most of them have been wrong. This smug little cunt even goes onto say "this is why America will fail, it's people are so uneducated".

Goddamn, I'm fucking triggered and want to punch him right in his stupid limey face.

Prove that they WERE black.

then why tut has a similar halographic group than 70% of british and half of europe and only 1% of modern egypt?

Egypt became an empire by defeating rivals both northern and southern. The ancient civilizations south of the Sudan were the negros and it's well documented though several different cultural texts, including the Old Testament.

I'm actually puzzled why many of these Afrorevisionists don't actually embrace the Nubian empire - they pyramids weren't as large but no one denies its black history

it's actually circumcision.

cirp.org/library/history/dunsmuir1/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2330837/ - 1910 academic journal/correspondence. One British professor cites no earlier representations of circumcision prior to Ramesses II, but the professor Elliot Smith notes pictures depicted 2,000 years before Ramesses II along with prehistoric Egyptians who were circumcised.

OT
>moses passed off as pharoah's nephew
either hebrews and egyptians both black or both caucasoid

Wtf dude, are you new or something? I mean.. .. Ahh.. I don't want to be insulting here but, the biologist thing, probably irrelevant.

If you don't know you're a normie. Eventually you learn enough to not sound so crushingly ignorant, and my advise is, just hold your thoughts till you've been here a few months... Or years..

True enough.
>CONFIRMED BLACK!

>Proven time and time again that the ancient Egyptian civilizations were a mix of negroid and Caucasoid, DNA tests of of 19th century Menpehtyre Ramesses I show this

Was the KANGZ movement a psyop to make whites KANGZ harder even though we dont need the validation with the fedualist era alone?

Really, why the fuck is there so much Egyptian symbolism in western society, specifically he United States? Why does a CERN facility have a statue of shiva?

Say no to Egyptian/Canaanite civilization, its become America's subculture at this point.

Tyrone taking credit for the Arabs greatness again I see

Arabs are an intellectual powerhouse strangled by an uncompromising religion. Niggers are a footnote in history at their best.

Finish your little larping and be home in time for bed sweetie

Welcome to it.

Kek

is he black?

>Afrorevisionists don't actually embrace the Nubian empire - they pyramids weren't as large but no one denies its black history
because size is all for them
basically muh dick
also the slaves were from the gulf of guinea, not from the east coast of africa

Link him to this thread.

And whatwver he wants to believe doesn't make it true.

Credit where credit is due, there were nigger kingdoms but Egypt was not one of them, and to deny that is to deny its past to another opressed minority: the arabs.

The world isn't fair and some people did less than others.

>Khemitians
This is area of study I look forward to watching unfold.

What about a painting of Ramses plowing through a bunch of niggers?

are you actually implying you get more education off of Sup Forums than a biologist education?

Are you fucking serious? YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD IF YOU BELIEVE SHIT LIKE THIS user.

Wow. I'm actually in shock of your stupidity.

t.biologist msc student

There are a lot of these, and it's quite obvious they distinguish themselves from the nubians by COLOR.

Top fucking Kek
/thread

> muh memes and with verifiable data and evidence

Just go to any Coptic church ad see for your yourself, dumbass faggot OP!

If they are right about this, he was one weird looking motherfuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QskqN119AqU&t=835s

Damn that has interfamily genetic deformity written all over it

No one is saying that, or even alluding to it

Biology is a science. Sup Forums are shitposts.

With that said, its implicitly understood that race is off the table from a biological standpoint. Any scientist who dares stray from the norm is ostracized and shunned by their own community. Stop being so naive, not everything is so black and white.

Mongrels.

I need source for this.

Anyway, Haplogroup doesn't define ethnicity.
People from Cameroon also have r1b as haplogroup.

HAPLOGROUP R1

the real faggotry is thinking the egyptians built the great pyramid or the other megalithic shit there. straight up nigger thinking is claiming you built them.

That's somewhat true, nubians/kushites were not "north african" berbers and shiet, but they weren't subsaharan african either. They were nilosaharan, which is yet another ethnic umbrella group.

American and european KANGZ are descended from west coast africans, which belong to the bantu ethnic group. Sure it is on the same continent, but it would be the equivalent that greek ethnicity/culture was the same as nordic ethnicity/culture because MUH SAME CONTINENT.

He's some white extremely liberal beta male.

Kek saved

>why the fuck is there so much Egyptian symbolism in western society,

Start really digging into freemasonry and related secret societies (Assassins, Roshiniya, Templars), and you'll find the connection to Babylonian Mystery Religion. This is the same "secret" religion the Jews created when they were ruining Egypt and codified in their Talmud.

Interesting though, that Egypt had a thriving civilization, Jews came along, and then their mighty empire fell into misogyny, depravity, and then ruin. Their playbook hasn't changed in thousands of years.

>mfw

Ramses II slaying tons and tons of Negroes.

Imagine if USA claimed the Inca civilization because we share a landmass

Fucking nigs.

Imagine if nordish people just abolished all Viking history and said romans came from Uppsala.

This is the equivalent.

Egypt had slaves, blacks never had slaves bc thad be racist

Yeah buddy

Here's an intact one.
What's your point?

note the horse dick is nigger colored. kek

>niggers even try to steal history

Modern Egyptians are not black and almost all of their paintings showed then as a light tan

Note how small it is. Redpilled Egyptians.

Scythians had red or blonde hair, and green-grey-blue eyes though, depending on the sources.

Prove to me they were black.

Ayyyyyyy!

they were a weird bunch

2 words: Fayum Portrait

Egyptians were thots

then he's lost
don't lose your time