This is not okay

This is not okay.

I just dont understand the left and how they think.

I'm literally shaking. Like, literally

Word for word from Hillary's website:
>That's Pepe. He's a symbol associated with white supremacy.

MSM pushed a similar line.

How about we take something they like and label it racist.

... and since they said it, it's true. No need for thinking/fact checking from trusted sources!

shocking, what is amerigha behcoming?

since when is China allowed on Sup Forums?
isnt your government blocking a lot of sites for you?

China only blocks popular sites (ie popular among chinese).

and?

>Sup Forums becoming popular in China?

Label virtue signaling racists. Do it tangentially, so it is inferred logically by the viewer. Do it such that virtue signaling is synonymous with a secret disrespect or disregard for the "oppressed".

Also, meme Trevor Noah into so,ethi g hateful, because that guy is a walking font of left hatred.

Oh. Oh, I know. Fucking meme the whole Comedy Central network into something, since the whole network is libshill central.

Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Fucking meme Sarah Silverman. Do that. Haha. Delicious. She'd implode.

>they think

false

If Sup Forums is any sign: No.

what about Sup Forums?
its very wholesome, apolitic and has more banter than Sup Forums

>its very wholesome, apolitic

I've seen moonman decals on cars in Texas

I dunno man, I never go there. Banter sounds good though, maybe I should.

this but without the URL plug

>:^)

Turning a meme frog that has thousands of variations to a hate symbol due to a few political ones is laughable. Trump should literally tweet "pepe is not a hate symbol, dont believe the FAKE MEDIA".

>BMW (German car)
what did he mean by this?

Fuck off 50 cent army.

Liberals are retarded. I have had a 'sad frog' with a Cleveland Browns hoodie as my twitter avatar for years, but now they call me a racist when i hijack their trends with Trump love, jokes on them, i am a racist.

Lol I like how he has to point out it's a German car. So if he had that plate on a Honda would it not be "public racism"?

Fuck this shit. I grew up in an area full of Jews and I would get ridiculed in school for having a German last name.

If you keep calling us Nazis, maybe it'll come true.

The ass pain is real. Praise kek!

>if you enrage muslims, it might radicalize them

Tiananmen was an inside job
Taiwan isn't part of China
Tibet isn't part of China
Hong Kong isn't part of China
Falun Gong is right and just
China's pollution is killing their future

Some anons are doing that with Harry Potter

LOL this is the same thing as that. Except they are enraging germans who have been told every day since WW2 ended "DO NOT BE HITLER DO NOT BE A NAZI" and now they are getting upset by it.

tell me more forbidden tales from the red giant

The right to freely believe politically or freedom of speech is such a horrible thing right...unless the left is doing their hate speeches, flag burning, destruction and rioting. Then its all ok... I really doubt you lot of daft dullards who think like this can even try and comprehend the amount of freedom you about to get butt fucked with thanks to Trump. Funny thing is, in about 4 years youll either be begging to suck farts of of his asshole, imprisoned, dead or in FEMA camps. All of the above work out fine for the rest of us.

Now i just think you're not even chinese

English teacher identified.

Ya.

It's just the captcha that's blocked for them
>[muffled jewish laugh in japanese in the distance]

Kek