Civic nationalist here

Civic nationalist here

If whites are the only prerequisite to having a successful society why are 100% white countries like Russia, Romania, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria, etc. such shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNKQT7Ub2Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=NdhVe2MmPbE
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ0WVNrdWU0
youtube.com/watch?v=fgor9fmA6po
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are not white.

pls respond

It's not the only prerequisite but it is one of them

Still recovering from communism

/thread

Yes they are

It's been 50 years and Turkey is superior to all the countries I listed.

EU

1) Inpure whites

2) Former Communist

still better than any african country

>50 years

Communism extremely bent over countries like Russia. After the transition into capitalism, rich business men just bought up everything and fucked over the economy.

>It's been 50 years and Turkey is superior to all the countries I listed

thats not even true

fuck off back home sandmonkey, your subhuman shitskin kind arnt welcome in white nations anymore

>Where to even begin, faggot?

Russia is a multi-cultural, multi-religious, multi-racial nation of oblasts ranging from East Asia to Eruope. Romania, Serbia, Hungary and Bulgaria all suffered from communism, Serbia civil wars and NATO war on top of it. And Hungary is far away from being a shithole, retard.

I'm not a sandmonkey I'm Asian and yes Turkey is superior to all the countries I listed according to every measure.

The answer is Russia and its because Russians are not white, they are mongoloid-semites that speak a Slavic language.

>After the transition into capitalism, rich business men just bought up everything and fucked over the economy.

This is wrong. These "rich business men" are the same group of people that were the party elite before the fall of communism.

It's below all of them according to HDI. Hungary in particular is far better than Turkey.

Communism is the economic equivalent of being knee-capped with a metal baseball bat.

>why are 100% white countries like Russia, Romania, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria, etc. such shithole?

ruined by half a century of cummunism
>i wonder who was behind communism

>Romania, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria,

Former ottoman shitholes, fucked up by the fall of ottoman empire and made into europe's shit bitches after its fall.

>Russia

Communism and fall of said communism. Read the Gulag Archipelago by Solzhenitsyn if you really need to understand.

Learn history and things make sense. Make assumptions with little to no understanding of the context, and you end up making arguments on half truths and pseudo-notions friend.

Can't blame communism look at china

>100% white countries like Russia, Romania, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria
100% white
white

In what fucking way is Turkey any better than any of those countries? Btw many of those countries were decimated by warfare with Muslims...Then they got fucked by by the second world war AND getting fucked by communism. And the iron curtain fell in the early 90's you fucking retarded piece of filth

hahaha
we're got more nationalitites living here than any other country in the world, we were multicultural back during Ivan IV times negro

that's got nothing to do with success though, you're just defining it wrong if you think that the largest country with tons of valuable resouces and relatively small population but a powerful military is unsuccesful compared to any country outside the golden billion

Thread over. Why are there more posts than this?

>China is doing great

youtube.com/watch?v=eNKQT7Ub2Ps

youtube.com/watch?v=NdhVe2MmPbE

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ0WVNrdWU0

youtube.com/watch?v=fgor9fmA6po

>Literally only profiting from capitalist pocket cities like Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, and because their 1 unified and all controlling party can make one unanimous motion in response to market trends without any care for the affects on their local consumers, only about what is going to profit their state owned businesses.

You mean the country where unknown millions died of famine and then they decided to infuse capitalism into their economy? Go fuck yourself

I suspect you're a nigger. Hungary, I know, is wonderful. There are a few people of inappropriate skin tone who still choose to go to school there, or whose parents were mistakenly granted citizenship during Communism, but the country is otherwise quite beautiful. The women are pretty amazing, regardless of all the fuckless beta MTGOW retards on this board, and they are only known to burn coal when they already have lost all worth to white men (known former prostitutes, strippers, and visa whores looking to get out).

It is, however, a failed democracy with a rather retarded leader, shit pay and unlimited power in the employer's hands. I literally had to catch my boss at his favorite restaurant after I changed jobs and punch him in the face repeatedly in front of his wife to make him pay. He was hoping I would have to leave for the new job first, since I am a US citizen and had a work visa. I found out later he reported me to the police, but punching him every time he hesitated on the way to the fucking ATM to get my salary was a joy. The last time I checked into it, the police had cleared the charges.

But they try that shit with everyone. I didn't have time to wait for a labor board decision, which can take 6 months. He basically tried to claim he had paid me ahead of work. He also claimed that I had to forfeit my last pay because I let my contract expire, so he reduced my pay to 0. I told him it wouldn't stand, and he said, over the phone, "Yes, and so what will you do? Wait in line for court? You will not be here long enough to lose. Go away and stop bothering me."

Hungarian upper-middle class and upper class people are very used to getting their way and being immune to reprisals. This is reflected in how many of the politicians behave in the clubs. They think that everyone will instantly give them what they want and they can order everyone around. So, yeah, it has its fail shit going on, and it may blow up. We'll see.

I guess this is the price you pay for your country to be white.

Eastern Europeans are different than western Europeans. Something in the genome.

Average IQs are about 5 points lower. Their peasant class is dumber. But that doesn't tell the whole story.

Not sure what's culmination of factors is responsible for the totality of the difference.

?????

What are you implying?

whatever u say turkroack

>If whites are the only prerequisite to having a successful society why are 100% white countries like Russia, Romania, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria, etc. such shithole?
Communism. Which is spread by the International Jew.

>It's been 50 years and Turkey is superior to all the countries I listed.
Lol, no. Turkey is a shithole. Problem with Turkey is the sand niggers.

Fetal alcohol syndrome and alcoholism generally. Addiction is rotting eastern Europe.

Turkey is a tin-pot dictatorship with Islam and a mostly shitskin population and the worst literacy rate in (for the moment) NATO. Fuck off back there and get out of Canada, you Anatolia-edition nigger.

Communsim and being part of an empire that only had a millitary to be proud of for a period of 500 years. We have a lot of gypsies and turks too so we arent 100% white.
>inb4 implying Bulgarians are white xDDD
I could pass as a local into your '''white'' cunts that's for sure.

fpbp and /thread

>100% white
>slavs

no

also gommunism

commie affected countries

They are slavs not white.

This is also true.

Very sad. Had the same problem before in Scandinavia too.

It's probably the Jew the spreads alcoholism.

Communist Jews killed about half the population, specifically all of the smart, beautiful or moral people.

This was very recent as well, and now the retarded peasants struggle with alcohol addiction and heroin brought in from US occupied Afghanistan.

free speech is required and the truth must be seen as somewhat important.

*slushes down a mug of black coffee*

Aaaah whats up my nigga? Ever seen Africa?

thats it

threads over boys, move out.

Nobody forced them to drink it.

The ultimate blame lies with those too weak or stupid to make good decisions for themselves.

Protecting dumb people from their own stupidity only serves to allow them to breed more dumb people.

Best if the losers among us fall prey to their own poor decision-making and poor constitution before they're able to procreate.

If the rump end of each generation fails to reproduce, then the species will only get better and more healthy and more intelligent as time goes on.

The end result will eventually be a better world with less problems.

>Romania
>100% white

Lol we have like 10% gypsies and 6% bozgors this place is a mess

>slavs

>white

Sips kek

Communism.

When I went to Romania it looked more 40% gypsies.

>communism fucks economies
wow i learned so much today

As for non-communist block countries, interactions or political pressure can have the same effects.

Serbia is not white, also, the West is always holding us down, cucking us all the time, intervening and bombing us whenever we want to do our shit, or have some fun.

one, communism.
two, those places have horrible natural resources and climates. To expect some barren shithole like Russia to compete with the most fertile and resource rich part of the earth, Africa.... oh wait.

I'm a civic nationalist btw, this is just a stupid argument.

It depends on the area.

My town for example has around 25% gypsies.

gr8 b8 m8

Stack 'em up against their brown counterparts and say that.

Sorry bro, it's not me personally.

as always fpbp

dies

Fpbp

I would rather have hardship with my own people than to live in a nigger shithole.

And of course "minorities" whink our countries are great... they get free shit paid for by white tax payers who dont get to take advantage of the same programs that we pay for.

>100% White
The only country I can think of that is almost 100% White is Iceland, and it is a fucking amazing country.

Hajnal line

in our case it's not existing when the industrial revolution happened, having all educated countrymen either flee to usa or get killed by ussr and then the gommunism

sure it's all excuses, but we're going forward

Russia is about 70-75% white and an ex-colony of the Mongolian Empire
Poland, Romania etc are EU welfare states that stagnate because their economies are suppressed by Western lobbyism (for instance Polish produce is being actively blocked by Western competition and never reaches major supermarket chains) and reliance on handouts

>slavs
>white

Nice troll.

That's absolute horseshit, Iceland has Somalis etc.

i wish i wasn't white, i could call all the racial and historical injustice cards

but alas it doesn't work

>it's been 50 years
Are you intentionally being retarded?

>Because they are not white.
What is the definition of "white"?

Fpbp

Aryan.

They have like six refugees in total. Most of them are Albanian

>Aryan.
What is the definition of "Aryan"?

Maybe it's not the only, or not a prerequisite. Just maybe. Maybe you should learn about history. Maybe you should lurk more.

>Maybe it's not the only, or not a prerequisite.
So you're basically agreeing with the point that OP is making...

Yea I was in Transylvania. it was 40%Gypsies 50%Hungarians and 10%Romanians. Beautiful countryside though.

Because communism is the most cancerous form of ideology you can ever imagine

It can literally kill hundreds of millions of people and yet it still doesn't die

It would be easier to recover from a nuclear blast to multiple major cities than it would be recover from decades of communist rule

People like you are also responsible for communist rule, because whilst the goal of a completely white ethnostate is long gone, actually labeling yourself as a civil nationalist places you alongside communist ideologies indirectly and directly.

Communism, which is a jewish invention.

Because they trusted the jews in the past. That's why they hate Putin. He remembers the past.

>whites are the only prerequisite to having a successful society
That's not the ethno-nationalist argument in any form and is a strawman. It's that a society is more high-trust, and therefore cohesive, in a homogeny. High intelligence factors into the technological and moral strides past other societies the culture can take beyond others, but homogeny is the cohesion factor. And the 'beige horizon' won't reach that cohesion for centuries due to the cultural context that must be lost and replaced as well. So while, potentially, the unity of races could bring homogeny in the end, it will require centuries of chaos that would be best avoided in true diversity that separates and preserves the races.

North Western European.

Being white is not enough.

Polish people aren't slavs you dumb fuck

they are still nicer than any African country though

the common people are, only the nobles were of sarmatian descent

and i don't have to remind you what happened to all the elites

funny thing, enforcing equality

/thread

Sup Forums is a white mans board negro.

>get free shit paid for by white tax payers who dont get to take advantage of the same programs that we pay for.

Wrong, I'm Turkish and my parents own a business and probably make 10 times what yours do m8.

>It's that a society is more high-trust, and therefore cohesive, in a homogeny.
Are you against pet ownership?
>North Western European.
What makes them "Aryan"?

Because of this guy, nigger.

Communism

Romania has been robbed and taken advantage of by literally everyone during the past century: first by the royal family, then by the Jews, then by the soviets and bordering countries, then by the Germans, then by the Allies, then by the soviets again, then by the communist parties, then by the IMF and World Bank, then by corrupt politicians and Jews again.
To think Italy would have went through the same exact scenario had the communists obtained power is quite scary.

Go back to your /sg/ containment thread you roachnigger

Communism
Being controlled by Turks for 400 years
No investment from the West

Still better than whatever shithole you're from leaf

Germany is more multicultural then Russia, unlike in Germany no one speaks Arabic, Pashto and African in Russia

Build the wall Paco

>Serbia

Geeeee I don't know, maybe, but just maybe
Had to free from Turks ALONE
Blamed for what one A-H citizen did to another
Country destroyed
WWII
Country destroyed
Communism
Sanction
Had to accept 1 million refugees from ex-Yu countries
Bombarded
EU

.... geee really don't know why aren't we rich

>Why are Slav and Gypsy countries shitholes?
Have they ever not been?

Ethnic nepotism is a thing, social contracts benefit and feed into nationalism as a concept.