Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

I have no work experience, how do I write a CV that will actually be taken seriously Sup Forums?

I have Sup Forumstsd

>contributing to Canadian society

How can i spend 13 hours a day on Sup Forums if i have a job?

i dropped out of school but i'm finally going back and i plan on getting a job as well

Is being a stay at home dad with a woman who will slave for me and pay for everything i desire considered unemployed?

The US ones are literally waiting for the god emperor to give them jobs. They hate Bernie.

Yes, you're worthless as a man

I feel this is how kings feel though.

browse at work, thats what i do

Kings exert dominance, influence, power. You just have a needy bitch who will do anything you want.

Domain, population one.

>working sucks
>the moment I earn money means I need to pay a shitton of taxes
>don't want to support rapefugees by paying them
>don't want to waste daily 10 hours on work/commute/preparing for work
>don't want to rott away in a shitty office
>don't want to spend time pretending I listen to normalshit coworkers
>don't want to asslick some jews ass just to even get the job
>don't want to make jews richer

I rather leech from this retarded society

also
>NEET life is best life

Yes i do that, to one person.

Disability

How old are you? You're not expected to have straight out of school.

List your school, languages, certified skills.

If you don't have any - acquire.

Also depends where you're applying? You won't start on the top if you don't have top-tier education, skills and arguably connections. Start small, get promoted - put on CV - that's clickbait for HR people.

Immigrants took my job and my wife.

No, i dont want to interact with muslims all day

That's the thing, I'm 24, and have been flowing along the welfare-meme until I woke up recently, and now I'm stuck in this mess it feels like.

I believe you.

For a place that such extreme right wing politics this place is full of people who have never worked. It's strange

My unemployment pays 600/week i am living so fucking comfy right now only 2w btw

Need to listen to that ching chong wisdom man.

I don't think you have a leg to stand on when you sit like such a faggot.

Go to school like 4 hours a day. Come home and play call of duty and get high. Its a pretty good life. 24 btw

I'm a stay-at-home-dad.

No, it's what I do, it's the ultimate redpill
my wife makes about 85K a year
my sons are in school now, so my days are filled with ice fishing, hunting, guzzling beer with friends, 4wheeling, i'm getting my pilot license,
I have fun all day, and my wife encourages it

don't let these slaves claim we don't have the best life. they are jelly

This, this, this.

I have multiple math degrees but got a felony so Im barred from working in my state.

I keep sending out resumes though.

NEET is one of many words that is another way of saying white extinction

Sup Forums is Anti-Neet, The day of rake will have tons of neets and leaves genocided off the board for good.

You live in Norway faggot. Take your cv and get any job. Just go to mcdonalds or anything doesnt matter what. Rema, restaurants, basicly any job. This shows work ethics to the employer. Doesnt matter if you have degree in computer sciences. Never send application with email. Never! Just go there, dress respectable and ask for a job. Most places need worked but cba to make "annonse". Once you have this job, any employer will want you because it shows you are willing to do the work. I should know, Im running business and employing people. Stop being a fucking nav-er, grow balls, get wife, make couple kids and mature you damn slob.

Have bad knees and foot problems.
Cant get standing jobs.

Sitting jobs require degrees or experience.
I literally want any job sitting down, even if i had to watch paint dry.
Cant get anything. Im stuck

I will bet all my money you arent goong out to business and asking for atleast 10 jobs a day.

i had an interview last week at an engineering firm that felt much more like a conversation than anything else by the end of it

according to the single question i had for them at the end of it i should expect a call back in the next week here as for the decision

I miss being neet but the money is too good and the free time feels 10 times more fulfilling.

Du opfer

WeekendNeet is best neet

Pretty much this. Accelerationism is great in countries like Canada or Germany. In the post-inauguration US though, it's wrong. If I were American, I guess I'd be trying to unfuck my life now after many years of NEETdom.

I would also like to add, freelance under-the-table work is a good idea if you can find it. Programming or construction jobs may fit the bill, and being a native speaker of your language will probably give you a leg up over the sorts of illegal riffraff who usually work these jobs. After all, an employer who doesn't care about payroll taxes won't care about racial discrimination either.

Hitler worked a construction job, even in the cucked, degenerate, anti-German Habsburg Empire. I doubt he ever paid a cent of taxes though.

I was in the same position. Got a job washing then after 6 months moved on to better shit. Pick up a shit job so you can show work ethic and dedication, Then getting something decent will be much easier

>Stop being a fucking nav-er
what's a nav-er

Dropped out of High School at 16, because I was miserable and was pretty close to shooting the place up. Now I'm 22 and I just got around to getting my GED last week. I don't want to work or go to school both are too bothersome. Life as a White American Man is misery. YOu Euros wouldn't understand.

I don't know man.

I just graduated from art school.
I can make 14k usd/year top in Mexico doing motion graphics and post production,
Right now I'm only finding 6k/year job for 40 hours/week.

Moving to Canada I guess.

>art degree.

i have a job but i dont like working

Halt dein maul du dreckjude

Yea if only we had adolf here, I then would consider joining the forces to deport shitskins.
Bit otherwise, I rather chill.

I'm an illegal ayylmao.

Go into HVAC, do craiglist mini split install, mint some money.

>Get job
>Get taxed
>Tax is directly used to bring in third world child rapists

Alternatively

>Don't work
>Don't get taxed
>Third world child rapists are brought in anyway to work the jobs
>They don't work and just rape children

At least this way I'm not contributing to the genocide of my country.

They're too busy protesting .

I'm studying medicine right now, that's why.

I'm a contractor in an industry that doesnt really operate during the winter. Not chilling on wellfare, just kind of waiting for the middle of April to start picking up gigs again.

>Mexicans immigrating to take away my friends Jerbs

First, you don't even make enough money to have a roof over your head, you barely make enough to not starve to death, in anywhere there is work like that.

Second, the foreign artists are all rich POOJEETS and Ching Chongs which can afford to piss money down a hole trying to establish connections in Canada, while conveniently service as a way to launder their corrupt parents money outside the jurisdiction of their home countries. We don't let in random poor people without marketable skills as much as Sup Forums memes would suggest, we're mostly trying to fill a low-skill jobs shortage/drive down workers wages for our governments corrupt friends, we're bolstering the LPC voting base, and bring in as much dirty foreign money as possible to pay off our debt and hide the problems with our economy by creating a property bubble.

Third, we're voting in MAD MAX to rollback the LPCs immigration increases.

What do you guys think of seasteading?

Why can't we build a floating white nation on the high seas? There are literally used ocean-worthy boats on sale for cheaper than used cars.

Sorry kumpel. Kein jude. Ich bin nur im gegensatz zu dir ein teil dieser gesellschaft und darf mir deshalb ein urteil erlauben. Du bist so unnötig wie zigeuner und nigger.

*kangs

Sorry wagelosers, I'd rather spend time studying and improving myself than cuck my life away for Big Jew

work the night shift at a hotel. its maximum /comfy/. i play my 3DS and surf the net and get paid for it.

Finished my master's degree in civil engineering last year. Took time off to relax and then sent 10 job applications. Yes, only 10 in almost a year.

There aren't many job offers for people without work experience. Doesn't matter that my grades are objectively good. 90% of job ads want good grades, years of work experience and a charismatic personality. Plus, most ads are for site management = getting shat on by everyone and dealing with gypsies.

I've had telephone interviews and job interviews with major corporations, but promoting myself isn't my strength. I don't exactly convey self confidence.

Seen this thread before. Fuck off. I'm not working.

I'm a stay at home dad for my wife's son. I don't really mind it because she works.

If you're not earning your keep, you're no better than the common woman, or brown man.

>degrees are worthless
>intern places require job experience

This i guess.

Depends on what you consider unemployed. I don't have a regular job but take on projects four or five times a year. My needs are simple so I work when my money starts to get low or there is a big purchase I want. I own just under an acre of land next to a national forest with a small one bedroom cabin. I have no debt. Why should I get a regular job when I'm able to just work once in a while?

Lack of job oppertunties where I live, be it due to a disdain towards my family or out cronyism. The closest place that has jobs for hire I can actually go to is roughly a two hour drive on the freeway.

Depressed, crazy burned out, and old.

NEETs should be put up on the firing line.

I would build The Wall today if Trump put out the call.

What if I am already a brown woman?

I and everyone else in my program got laid off for "100 day hiatus" from a cake job doing market research with a marketing firm contracted for the top 2 Chinese Phone manufacturers after trumps inauguration. What sucks is, no joke, I was just 1 week away from promotion.

Looking for work now.

Sorry, I wasn't made to sit in an office all day working so some Jew can pick up 50 times my salary. I was made to live amongst my tribe, in nature.

Too many immigrants, not enough jobs.

I feel the world is overlooking how hard it is to have a family of four in the first world nowadays.

People have been skimming off the top of the economy for a long time while cost of living increases to go up and the countries become more crowded. You have to do better now economically to raise a family than ANY member of my family had to back in the day.

Yeah the first world is nice in that when you fall, you have a nice comfy landing. However, notice how I said I'm disabled and am on Sup Forums, realistically I don't need to work for the rest of my life and I will have a roof over my head and food in my belly. If I work part time minimum wage I'll get a fair amount of luxuries on top of that, more than working full time in a lot of countries would get you.

It's just that being comfortable doesn't actually make you healthy. You're still on the bottom rung of society. You still have no power. You still won't leave a legacy. If you want to change these things you have to become a more productive person than virtually anybody in the third world, while competing against a flood of high skill/high wealth immigrants.

The reason I detest the left so much is their goal is to make everybody live as mediocre wave slaves, and even if they destroy the family in the process, they can just deal with the problem by importing people from where families aren't broken, until them and their ancestors are worn out, then they can import some more. Anybody that comes to the first world is doomed to be a cogs in the machine, to be a world where the overwhelming majority are doomed to have them and their families work until they broken, to be replaced by another cog.

I'm a crack addict on welfare.

Fuck everybody who criticizes me

Contribute to your country or leave it, faggot.

>expecting 13 year old kids to be employed
Wow OP. Wow.

I smoke crack a lot and collect welfare
I've had a hard life. I've deserved it

Currently applying to places online and craigslist.
>austin texas so all the illegals constricted the job market somehow
Currently waiting for responses.
>Too many people leeching off of welfare because they are lazy.
Why should I have to grovel some minimum wage shit while fucking land whales get paid for their "disabilities" that the working class have to pay for through their taxes.

Fuck welfare. If you are too incompetent to work, you shouldn't be given special treatment.

Die

Straight from the streets.

>Contribute to my country
My tax contributions go straight to immigrants on welfare, funds more immigrants to enter my nation and goes in the back pocket of the Jewish banker. Why should I contribute towards that? Sorry, not for me. And no, I don't live off welfare.

Im a part time steering wheel holder and full time professional shitposter.

Pic related is my shitposting HQ

I live in canada, there's no fucking jobs in STEM up here

I'm only 46. I've got a few more years in me yet.

Yeah boy I was homeless for three years.

Laziness and apathy. I've also been diagnosed with MDD, which doesn't help.

I never really found anything to be passionate about. Never had a "knack" for anything. Everything feels like busywork.

I don't have a job because I don't want a job. There isn't a career field that really calls to me. There isn't anything, in my opinion, that's worth busting my ass for.

my gf wants this for us. She wants mt to build the compound for when shtf. we are both into homesteading and prepping. she has a good career path though. Idk man im kinda debating. Sure i can feel like a king etc but also feel dependent which is kinda weaksauce

>brazil
>school dropout

what a surprise

Are there any good ways to make money from home as a NEET? I tried surveys but that shit was terrible. I want a job but no one seems to want to hire me. Should I learn to draw dragon dicks and cash in on that sweet degenerate money?

Excuses, excuses.

Not just the super fats burdening our species.

Retards, rapefugees, women with ptsd (kek), blacks and just crooked people who find a way to get qualified so they don't have to work.

Dont take advice from europeans.

You can't disprove what I said though, can you? You know I'm right.

[spoiler]i dont want to work[/spoiler]

learn to cook or something, then.

No, you're wrong and an idiot making up excuses for being lazy.

I'm 22 and I've been paying for your welfare the past 7 years

I'm now concentrating all my hate in your general direction so you Of and die soon

I am to good for shit jobs that pay nothing.
fuck your burger flipping bullshit McCucks
school(((education))) yeah right, go get saddled with debt and become a libshit, no thanks.
I need a REAL job, a career. I need manufacturing to come back. I need china and the globalist scum to get BTFO by the god emperor, but I dont th ink he can do it with the democraps blocking him. Thats if he even really wants to.

The best I have done is the trades....complete shit. make a whole 14 goyim buks and hour while being taxed to death so the niglet babes shat out from moeisha can go to free pre-K.

This """nation"" is dead, it has been for a very long time, its just to stupid and dumb to lay down. I hope it can come back from the dead for all of our sakes.

/comfy/ as fuck desu.

Do you ever pull along the side of the road, in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere, just gazing at the stars, listening to the radio, and shitposting?