Black people have never invented anyt-

>black people have never invented anyt-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SVqQKF7xgTQ?t=2m15s
voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That article is soft racism.

>Betcha didn't know niggers could do THIS? Plugging in parts is super easy but this blackie can do it!

invent invented technology

>invents a new computer
can you seriously be paid to write that shit?

The most impressive part is a nigger saving up £600

Looks like he's watercooling. Good kid.

>nigger builds together pc
Gotta give it to them, some of them are smart enough to do tasks that average whites can do.

So according to this use of, "Inventing." There are children in China half his age "Inventing" devices the size of your hand.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the kid has a nice hobby, but this headline is about as retarded as clock boy

What the fuck again? Already posted this report the other day here.

>Invented

Underrated

meme

I bet he knows the definition of invent, though.

>watercooling a 600 shekel machine

Why has it become a steady trend to make a garbage thread every day with the same image and text? They're not even good threads, they're like some new brand of nothingness that only exists to turn this board into Sup Forums.

>be paid
probably freelance, i wanna hope

they invented rape , and that is all

>Invents
So he built himself a PC. From Off-The-Shelf parts. Okay.

>black person does something completely mundane and normal
>let's praise them as a genius

Who does this keep happening?

THIS

>invented
>not built

yeah.... no

haha , zlumpf is finished. Good one , friend

we are giving them praise for integrating in advanced society!

This is the problem with 'Sup Forums BTFO' threads. They're always zero content.

kek

Is this the shit what niggers actually believe?

Fuck I'm inventor too
Where is my Nobel peace prize?

Okay Sup Forums, be honest with me here, and I mean completely, brutally honest.
How many of you would fuck that thing?

has history science gone too far?

I have to be reeeeealy drunk

There would have to be some form of extenuating circumstances. Like... Survival-of-White-Humanity circumstances.

They found an old stick in Africa with some notches cut in it, therefore math, therefore computers, I actually watched a lecture on Youtube which made this claim, Africans invented computers because look an old stick with some cuts in it, makes sense yes ?

TOP LOL

>They found an old stick in Africa with some notches cut in it, therefore math, therefore computers,

By that logic, wouldn't the Table of the Exchequer also qualify as a computer?

I would

>youtu.be/SVqQKF7xgTQ?t=2m15s
White people BTFO

>Saving

Yeah I'd be surprised if an Irish "man" could actually get that much

Whatever it counts as you can be sure it was invented by Africans.

>leftist media doesn't realize that they're demeaning black people by saying it's newsworthy when a black kid builds his own computer

watercooling is stupid

Wtf I'm an inventor now

not enough fur for my taste

Man, if it's really "high spec" then computer parts are cheap as fuck in Britain. I had to pay double that to buy something better than toaster trash.

shopped. original article says "built" a new computer.

anyways, hes probably an alright kid, considering hes into computer hardware and gaming.

Welfare.

It us easy to save money when the government gives you free food and free housing.

Try saving money as a white man.

my pe pe twitched

WE WUZ COMPUTATION MACHINEZ N SHIEEET

I think there are Feds posting this shit so that they can identify desenters when the day of the rope comes.

Yeah I don't see why people are shitting on the kid or using this to show evidence of "le niggers so stupid XD"

Bad media unable to understand how easy it is, absolutely, but shitting on a little kid because he saved money and built a computer for himself? What the fuck

>invents
Why do you keep making these stupid threads every week? voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

Depends if it would strengthen my genes. I'd fuck a demon if it meant my son would be a literal demi-god. Or a fucking alien if it meant he could levitate and shit.

>600 quid

Could have invented a way to lose his virginity

Only if it gets intimate and we kiss and cuddle before and during penetration.

My cousin built a computer when he was 8, I don't remember him getting any newspaper articles written about him

He's 11

>Invents a new computer
Today I invented some new mashed potatoes.

invent ::::: Bullshit Bullshit i gotta cool rig here and only spent 300 on it over time so bullshit invent my ass you can't make this shit up folks :?

maybe, but 600 quid would get him straight into URs0cCeT

Nigger builds a computer and he's an inventor? Am I an inventor for my $3200 rig I built? Samsung Evo pcie m.2, EVGA GTX 1080 of, core i7 (forgot which exact model desu), phanteks case, 6 140mm fans, EVGA modular PSU, 64 GB RAM, backup HDD, noctua nhu12s for CPU. Where's my article? Oh wait. I'm not a nigger. Fucking nigger can build a cube from blocks and it's like a miracle

more like autistic nerd

>4 hours
What did he fuck up? It took me 45 minutes last time.

>6 140mm fans

fag
I keep my $120 rig at near zero kelvin just by the coldness of my heart

isn't that by definition racist its self in an article saying hey guys look at this obvious nudge nudge *wink wink* colored kid here building a cool pc not anyone can build i mean :/ wtf are liberals racist now ?

bretty much dis :DDDDD

keks, had the same thought

The author of this piece of shit article probably knows it's disginenuous propaganda, and probably made it as over the top as possible without being too obvious.

See, he knows the very-stupid white goy libtards who read it will swallow it whole, and that makes him chuckle.

Here's one potato for making me laugh

Underrated Greek bants

> Joshua’s new Windows 10 PC is now the fastest in the Ngoka home and by far the most popular with family members constantly attempting to use it. The machine has a speed of 3:20 gigahertz and 500 gigabytes hard drive for storage.

> The talented youngster is now planning to use his new computer to design his first video game, which he hopes to launch within the next few months.

> Commenting on his plans Joshua said: “I built a computer because I need a faster and more powerful machine to focus on my next project which is to develop a 2D platform video game, with different levels. I’m also working on a bigger project; a more complex game which will take a few years to complete.”

I couldn't really pull off foot fetish shit with it, but yeah I'd still fuck it

Look I invented mashed potatoes.

wtf i love furries now

This reminds me of the "Racists won't tell you that the top 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites" picture
Someone please post that

I don't have that one but you can have this.

You want me to fuck my great great grand mommy?

fucking laf

what the fucking fuck?

Watercooling was a thing in 2008, we've moved past that.

>3:20 ghz
>3:20
NANI!?

This article has been edited. The word invent was never in the original.

Damn, that means I invented like 10 computers in the last 5 years

A rare case of democrats actually telling the truth.

>buys separate pieces online
>uses a manual and builds his pc quickly
>CHECK OUT THIS COOL KID WHO INVENTED A NEW COMPUTER111!!!1

I don't even get it. That implies that the other 50% of whites are still smarter. Why would they think it's a good idea to make this?