Christianity is the only True Religion

Prove there is some other way to salvation then through Jesus.

Prove only with verifiable data and evidence that there is no God.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presuppositional_apologetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're all essentially true, but filled with bullshit that isn't. Otherwise it would be too easy.

They can't all be right, they are mutually exclusive ideas. How can you go to heaven by blowing yourself up, like the Muslims say AND get there by being kind like the Christians say?

Clearly only Christianity makes sense. The rest are ass-backward.

>you can you go to heaven by blowing yourself up

no you can't, suicide is forbidden.

>get there by being kind like the Christians say?

Jesus never said you get to heaven by being kind. The only requirement is that you believe in him.

Right, Muslims makes no sense and are wrong.

Not deep enough

Satanism > christianism

Proove there is salvation to begin with.

Faith without works is dead.

Good deeds / actions are a manifestation of faith in Christ

Where else would the immortal soul go?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presuppositional_apologetics

Prove that souls exist.

>Prove only with verifiable data and evidence that there is no God.

>Christianity is the only True Religion
>Just disregard the fact we have 0 (ZERO) evidence of any supernatural claims.

I'm alive.
Seems right to me.
Ok, I say "there is NOT not a God."
So, now you can't disprove the negative of "not no God," so there must be one.

replace god with unicorn

there is not not a unicorn so there must be one?

Prove there is some other way to salvation than through me and that Jesus wasn't a schizophrenic, autistic bastard full of his own shite. Prove with only verifiable data and evidence that there are no Gruffalo.

>christianity is false
>what are Aquinas's five ways?

Atheists need to try harder.

Prove Oden isn't real

>thinking each of Aquinas' five ways arent eaily refuted and is frankly elemental philosophy

You're conscious, aren't you? You'll know the truth when you realize that you're conscious of your self, and that the self of which you're conscious is apart from your consciousness itself. Your consciousness is the real you, while the perceived self is an illusion.
I'm not trying to be cryptic, but this isn't easy to explain.

There is always Gödel's ontological proof if you need a mathematical proof of God's existence.
>Gödel axiomatizes the notion of a "positive property" for each property φ, either φ or its negation ¬φ must be positive, but not both (axiom 2). If a positive property φ implies a property ψ in each possible world, then ψ is positive, too (axiom 1). Gödel then argues that each positive property is "possibly exemplified", i.e. applies at least to some object in some world (theorem 1). Defining an object to be Godlike if it has all positive properties (definition 1), and requiring that property to be positive itself (axiom 3), Gödel shows that in some possible world a Godlike object exists (theorem 2), called "God" in the following. Gödel proceeds to prove that a Godlike object exists in every possible world.

"And do not kill yourselves, surely God is most Merciful to you."
—Qur'an, Sura 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 29

Right, and yet all they do all day is blow eachother up and deny the divinity of Christ.

The old testament was about Jew's being controlled by aliens, Christ was the physical incarnation of the true god of creation coming down to earth to tell us the evils of religion and jewry

>Christianity is the only True Religion

Would it be mandatory?

If yes then it will never work.

If no, then it's alright.

Religious Christianity are abominations from the whore of babylon. True Christianity is natural law and love, it's the non aggression principle

What denomination of Christianity should we force on America?

Buddhist Gnosticism

Its not a EARTHLY mandate, you just go to hell if you're wrong.

>you just go to hell if you're wrong
>if you're wrong
>if

We're not even sure if we're even real, since only 1% and 99% are possible.

Or ARE they?

see
If you don't believe in Jesus, you are wrong and go to hell.