Why are Chinese so bad at manufacturing quality products?

Why are Chinese so bad at manufacturing quality products?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lead_gDb48w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oops wrong image

No quality control or standards, and foreigners still buy them regardless because to them, the low costs out-weighs the questionable quality and poor treatment of workers.

Because you're buying it

It's not that they can't make a quality product. They will continue to sell the product as long as people continue to buy it. Unless there is a sharp drop in sales there is no reason for them to improve.

The Chinese will tell you they manufacture to a wide variety of price points. It's not their fault that we happen to choose the lowest one.

Who buys this shit?

can you imagine doing this 12 hours a day for your entire adult life?

While this is true they are bad at some more complicated things. They make shitty inefficient jet engines for example, even when they try to copy the Russian ones exactly.

They're not. It's just cheaper for them to make shit products so we order the shittiest shit from them.

Modern factories in China are just as advanced as those in America.

They're soulless insectoid people

So they make some shitty stuff. Can anyone name a single Chinese product that is considered worldwide to be of extremely high quality? The only thing I've found so far is a high quality Rubik's cube.

I don't know the limit of their manufacturing ability.

But I remember some Chinese guy arguing that western corporations specifically request extremely low-cost goods (meaning: shit quality), so that's what they make.

They make the world's best ceramic knives

youtube.com/watch?v=Lead_gDb48w

they dont you idiot they will make anything the way you want it you are just focusing on the cheap shit its just a gay meme that says chinese products are bad.

Fuong-shei detected

They make good speakers and amps they probably make sundown audio stuff

Youre a jelous faggot.

Funny until you realise the world is 80% shitskins and cannot afford high quality stuff

They must not sell them to you. Xiaomi makes some "luxury" products that are very nice for for an affordable price. I imagine there are numerous products that don't get regionalized and marketed to Western countries. Most of their exports are made to spec in shadow factories and unscrupulous managers cut every corner to help their bottom line. If the millwright or engineering isn't the issue it's sometimes the raw material that's to blame

You get what you pay for. There are some really good companies out there.

Oddly, China is the spitting image of America's industrial revolution. They are just missing a cultural legacy of making injection molded wall mounted buttplugs to inform their manufacturing prowess

It's a spectrum. Some companies can make really good quality. But walmart ain't paying for that, so you get shitty quality.

kek

Because children make them