>OKEY DOKE

>HOL UP

>WE WUZ

>KANGZ

>As opposed to russian spies??
>I worked for the NSA, I PROTECTED YOUR LIFE

EBIN! TOP KEKLEON
MILO BTFO

>"the only vote fraud was getting the American people to believe the false equivalency that Hillary and Trump were of equal horribleness"

HOL UP

YOU TELLIN ME

HOL UP

WE WUZ NSA?

HOL UP

WE WUZ SAVIN UR LAIFE AND SHIT NIGGUH

I'm not surprised, circular logic leads to circular speech.

Milo got them to tell a gay foreigner to fuck off. The mental gymnastics these cucks perform to get through their day must be exhausting.

>***everything is about race***
>***Black people are always the victim***
>***muh nigga***

>***contemplates what a thoughtful person leslie jones is***

Milo tricked the panel into turning him into a victim and them into NAZIs.

it is 7D Chess they all missed.

If the left actually represented the image they imagine themselves, they would act more like Mr Rogers than raving, unhinged lunatics ready to beat someone that they perceive as a bully to a minority group, regardless if that group is actually bullies themselves.

Virtue signal is more important than reality.

Milo and Trump realize this and pushes on those edges to watch the SJW spiders descend into rage and show their fangs ready to become violent at the drop of a hat.

I saw one funny bitchy gay guy and three pissed off tight assholes.

>is irrelevant nigger
>has no show
>knows in Trump time he will soon be forgotten
>spaz out hard like niggers do

And if he asked that nigger specifically how Russians rigged the election they'd go full ARE YOU KIDDING ME and ignore King Nigger literally saying there's no evidence of a hack

>Listen, Milo
>You're only at the start of your career. People have just begun to hate you
>***pause for laughter***
>You can't go around making comments that rile people up like that
>Yes, I know I have for 30 years, but it's different. I don't challenge any major narratives.
>Except for Islam, I guess, but even then I reveal how terrible a debated I am once I have to defend my own positions and go against the mainstream

>gets colbert time slot bc he's black
>makes show focus primarily on him being black
>black black black black black
>wonders why he is canceled

Maher understands. He told them to stop taking the bait.

>are you American?
>no
>THEN FUCK OFF

I agree with this. Too bad more liberals don't think this way.

MILO is the teacher that tells you that your kid is too fat and has no chance of entering the gifted program.

a situation everyone can relate to

This guy hasn't been relevant since he fucking BOMBED at the white house correspondent's dinner.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IDFt3BL7FA

see how much you can get through

kek good post up(You)d

If he could run a circle around anyone he would still have a tv show. He's a mental midget with no arguments other than >buh slavery

Damn that's embarrassing

Larry Wilmour's entire career summed up.

youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY

YOU NEED HIGHER IQ GUESTS !

I thought Milo would have been the only bitchy faggot on the show but those two niggers were bigger queens than him.

Bill Maher is such a sellout faggot.

I don't know who was a bigger faggot in that whole shitshow tbqh. Between Milo baiting like babbys first troll and regurgitating the talking points he's had since 2012, Wilmore literally resorting to just cursing at the troll and frothing at the mouth, the nigger spy casting disingenuous assertions like the reporter from Mass Effect, the republican yesman having no discernible opinion on anything whatsoever and Maher just sitting there and wondering "how did I piss God off enough to punish me with this shit", it was just a massive shitshow.

was that racial? I thought that was racial. And I think that's why Wilmore got so mad. I mean, he always thinks about race.

yeah, Milo is getting embarrassing lately.

It's awesome that the conservative guy came out as reasonable and unoffensive even if it made (((Milo))) look crazy, which he is.

Gotta shift that Overton window.

>was that racial? I thought that was racial.
i think milo would say that about anyone on the opposing side 2bh. since they're black though it completely knocked them off track and all their insecurities clouded their thoughts.

>Number of TV shows Larry Wilmore hosts
>Number of TV shows I host

> Can I just say something
> *audience braces for impact, pull out smartphones to post on Snapchat, lookup traditional decolonized black names for their future race mixed offspring*
> Fuck you.
> *the crowd erupts; audience members shit themselves; begin contributing a percent of their income to black nonprofit organizations; generations of racism are wiped away; the viewers at home call their local representative to demand Comedy Central bring back the nightly show*

Man I hate this disgusting piece of garbage.

>Sup Forums this mad their boyfriend gets told to fuck off

>even if it made (((Milo))) look crazy, which he is.
over the last few years milo has gotten super flamboyant and more and more in love with the idea of being a "troll". he's playing a character now. the more famous he gets the more he's going to step it up. he really will be a madman by the end when he takes shit way too far, all in the name of trolling.

How are any of these people's opinions valid or relevant? This is entertainment, there's nothing insightful about this

Zero seconds, a new record?

Saw him on Maher, what an ill-informed twat

>lol look how mad Sup Forums is that wilmore sperged out.

how exactly does that math work out?

My only issue is once he goes too extreme he will begin to undermine his own, and by extension our, message.

I'm not convinced he's not controlled opposition. He literally checks all the wrong boxes but that's what makes him useful now.

I'm just waiting for his inevitable betrayal in ten years when he writes his book about how the Nazi right, the people he fought for, betrayed him in some way and how awful they really are.